• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
roymustang_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4g.png
bossun_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4h.png
chrollo_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4j.png
konata_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4m.png
near_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4o.png

And the new batch is done!

You know if you requested it.

p.s. cause I feel okay I can probably do 1-2 more if any mangagaffers are interested.

scy

Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite 7 aka Smutterfly Effect 7 - Just fuck her and then do your best to make sure the friend gets laid. If all else fails, run away!. I do wonder if he'll just gradually make the friend a "nicer" person who eventually gets a girl on his own. Seems like it might go this way. I can't imagine the friend becoming a killer with the way he's acting (outside of the occasional creeper panel of him, anyway), though.

I just want more history changing events, though we may be completely outside that entirely. Maybe a BAD END with another reset to happen? Whatever, just get with glasses girl and worry about the rest of this shit later!

Fairy Tail
Lets see what future Lucy has to say , also looking forward to the fights .

HSDK
Fights going good but i he had that outrageous fan service part lol .

Mael

roymustang_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4g.png
bossun_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4h.png
chrollo_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4j.png
konata_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4m.png
near_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4o.png

And the new batch is done!

You know if you requested it.

p.s. cause I feel okay I can probably do 1-2 more if any mangagaffers are interested.

woah they're so good!
I might even take one if you do pitou (when I also understand how the heck the avatar system somehow works too...)

scy

Baby Steps, 144-146 -
Before Reading: THANK GOD THREE CHAPTERS HOORAY.
After Reading: OH GOD ONLY THREE CHAPTERS WHYYYYY.

And all I can hear are the sounds of DTL's heart breaking

Pfft, like these developments would hurt any true fujoshi.

Korosenai

I've actually never read DN. I hear the ending is dreadful. What would be the way to go, anime or manga?
Personally, I like the anime, but the manga for it is good too. Make sure that after you watch or read the show (if you do decide to), to buy Death Note vol. 13. Its a very interesting read.

Ezalc

You and me both!
Until non-anime/manga suggestions happen, in which case waifu Riven sry

If videogames were allowed I probably would have asked for Cormano or Gene. I love Schwarz though, forever and ever. This avatar wouldn't have been possible without the help NEORICE!!!

Bossun

The best thing to be smutted by.

I do't know man. I admit that I have been smutted by GAF too. I used to read some, but it was nothing compared to now.

Now, being smutted is wrong. I feel a bit worse as a human being and feel like my soul is tainted by pervertedness.

Ezalc

And onto the cooler kids table!

More like the coolest kids table amirite?

I do't know man. I admit that I have been smutted by GAF too. I used to read some, but it was nothing compared to now.

Now, being smutted is wrong. I feel a bit worse as a human being and feel like my soul is tainted by pervertedness.

I don't read that much smut to be honest, only one I can remember right now would be Sekirei that I keep up with. But worry not young one, you have to embrace the smut. When you do that, you will reach a new level of perverted insight. Smutvana.

scy

TWGOK 214 - You guys have to be exagge---

---yup, that's pretty vicious for TWGOK. Yup.

Embrace it. Embrace the Darkness.

upandaway

TWGOK

wowowowowowowowowow wow

wow!

WOW THERE!

we are getting a bit too excited here oh wow, let's calm our downs here people geez wow c'mon man woosh, what kind of pineapple bruschetta is this

okay

Bossun

TWGOK

Damn son, that was manly.

What is this? Where is TWGOK, is the shift final. Keima you wuss, learn how to fight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom