• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Orangy-Blonde hair and elegant dresses right?

Sounds fun.

This is her anime design. She's less troll-y in later arcs (sadly).

I'd imagine the dress would be killer.

Ignis I noticed this before, but you're a really devious guy sometimes

that's basically blackmailing

To be fair, I wanted one, just didn't want to move away from my Riven avatar. But going back to an Umineko one seems fair!
Basically, I have zero willpower right now

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 36-37
cOYyH.png

That was... expected, sadly. She would have been far too potent a weapon and, well, it was the perfect followup to a heartwarming scene of friendship and the affirmation of life.

The really important question here is,
how are they going to get the stains out of the floor oh god I'm sorry

9/10 dentists agree, you are the BEST.

Courtesy of http://emergencycompliment.com/

Reknoc

Monster Musume

Oh god this chapter was so hot. Oooooohh~~

Not surprised that a Mermaid is the next addition. I imagine the next one will be some sort of Ghost or a Spider-Girl.

scy

That was... expected, sadly. She would have been far too potent a weapon and, well, it was the perfect followup to a heartwarming scene of friendship and the affirmation of life.

I think it says a lot about me when I know nothing about the manga and I get a good laugh out of the spoiler text there.

Also says a lot about me that I know nothing about the manga and yet I clicked the spoiler text.

upandaway

battle-man, wow. i was having such a serious face too how can you do this to me

i can't take this thread anymore today you guys are all insane

jgminto

near_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5qdx4o.png

And the new batch is done!

You know if you requested it.

p.s. cause I feel okay I can probably do 1-2 more if any mangagaffers are interested.
Wow, you're amazing Neorice. This seems like such a cool place. I'll have to visit once my collection is larger than one volume of Death Note.

survivor

Banned
A Spider-Girl would be an awesome addition to Monster Musume, especially if she is like the one from Dark Souls. Oh, Quelaag, how I love you.

survivor

Banned

You know how stupid I was, I thought if I give her enough humanity she will start talking to me. So I abandoned my covenant and joined the Chaos Servant. Gave her most of my humanity (~30) and she still didn't say anything to me. Then I realized I needed the Old Witch's Ring.

Thank god someone recorded all her dialogues on youtube.

upandaway

Give up Neo-man, I'm super attached to this guy. I have him on everything. Besides he's pixelart anyway! No problem there!

You know how stupid I was, I thought if I give her enough humanity she will start talking to me. So I abandoned my covenant and joined the Chaos Servant. Gave her most of my humanity (~30) and she still didn't say anything to me. Then I realized I needed the Old Witch's Ring.

Getting the ring is so worth it though.

I traded it for the mask before doing the tomb of the giants and didn't regret it for a second. Fair Lady is best lady.

Akito

I could've done without hearing her death speech, it will follow me till the end of time ;_;

Isn't Okayado doing polls to add in the most popular monster girl?

I don't even remember how they went.. but I really want the headless girl to join right about now. So many possible hijinks.
ibqlyAAbJwwcfK.jpg

scy

Kenichi 504 - Of course it's another practically naked fight. Anyway, Kushinada's "It was fun but now I have to kill you" is sad. Until it gets overturned soon, anyway.

Still give it only a few chapters before most the irrelevant (e.g., non Kenichi, Miu) fights are all wrapped up.

Edit: @Dark Souls - Please stop reminding me about them :(

Ignis saw right through you.

Hey, I made it pretty clear awhile back I was down for one whenever non-anime/manga requests happened. Then I remembered Beato an--

Yeah, I'm just making excuses aren't I?!

upandaway's gimmick of putting comments in edits and titles is the best one.

They're fun to read :x

upandaway

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

He skipped right through Dullahan there, what the heck!? She was supposed to be NEXT! The amount of not right in this is potentially world-ending.

Man... what the hell. That's just not right man :(

Reknoc

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

He skipped right through Dullahan there, what the heck!? She was supposed to be NEXT! The amount of not right in this is potentially world-ending.

Man... what the hell. That's just not right man :(

I guess she didn't get the head start she deserved.

Steroyd

A Spider-Girl would be an awesome addition to Monster Musume, especially if she is like the one from Dark Souls. Oh, Quelaag, how I love you.

I don't remember much about Quelaag except running around with my eyes closed swinging a sword around till she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom