• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imouto LoveRu 1

MC's older sister returns from the dead and offers him a wish in exchange for his virginity. He wishes for a pure, obedient younger sister.

I skimmed this and now feel obliged to point out that it exists.

Everyday Monster Girls 10

Slime girl gives the others some love AND new gothic wheelchair mermaid? Great chapter or greatest chapter?

Incidentally, the best new addition would be a centaur eating one.

battle-man, wow. i was having such a serious face too how can you do this to me
I sorta liked her and actually felt bad writing it. Been a while since that happened.

Azure J

I guess she didn't get the head start she deserved.

iA5gMShhJbBjM.gif

Kurita

SKET Dance volume 1
Well, the french translation seems decent. They managed to adapt the not-so-polite language of the characters. But... why the hell did they change yens into euros? I mean, people know what yens are.

Reknoc

SKET Dance volume 1
Well, the french translation seems decent. They managed to adapt the not-so-polite language of the characters. But... why the hell did they change yens into euros? I mean, people know what yens are.

Yea, but they probably need reminding what Euros are.

Fairy Tail

God I need all these tease/build up chapters to pay off soon!

Rurouni Kenshin 1-30

Holy shit this series is really really good, can't believe I've never read/seen it before.

Fairy Tail 313

This is really seeming like Sabertooth make actually win, which is frightening as I thought Fairy Tail was directly positioned to actually win this thing but with Minerva doing that and having a power that no one can counter, Sting off over there with some epic plan, and Rogue ready for any challenge, its going to be hard. Perhaps Fairy Tail may need to use Eclipse just to travel back for a rematch :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail 313

This is really seeming like Sabertooth make actually win, which is frightening as I thought Fairy Tail was directly positioned to actually win this thing but with Minerva doing that and having a power that no one can counter, Sting off over their with some epic plan, and Rogue ready for any challenge, its going to be hard. Perhaps Fairy Tail may need to use Eclipse just to travel back for a rematch :(

I'm thinking of boycotting this until Mashima just breaks down and draws every female character completely naked without censorship. Its what he clearly wants anyways.

Rurouni Kenshin 1-30

Holy shit this series is really really good, can't believe I've never read/seen it before.

One thing I have to say about RK, is that while I do enjoy the whole historical backdrop it has, it's both a blessing and a curse, at least in how I, personally, look at it.

Seeing as how the backstory is rooted in reality, I can't help but hold it to regular shonen standards and can't help but call bullshit on a lot of the attacks/injuries/weapons and things of that nature.

Like why the FUCK does a giant 20 feet tall dude even stay alive let alone be trained.

Various attacks supposedly "You'll never be a swordsman again" yet Kenshin has shrugged off and recovered from injuries that would turn any normal person into mush.

Yeah, work of fiction, but Watsuki in some ways set it up in such a way that I had to look at it from a realistic point of view.

Atredeus

Neo Member
Other avvy ideas?

Kazuma from S-Cry-Ed
Anyone from HSKD
Post-skip Jio from 666 Satan
Ulquiorra
Maka/Soul from Soul Eater
Jin Mo-Ri from God of High School
Kitano Ken from Sun-Ken Rock
Gangryong from Veritas
Hotaru from Samurai Deeper Kyo

I can't decide who I want :(

hamchan

Rurouni Kenshin 1-30

It really is one of the best series ever. Every couple of years I do a whole series read and maybe an anime rewatch. Still have to watch that live action film that just came out recently.

Other avvy ideas?

Kazuma from S-Cry-Ed
Anyone from HSKD
Post-skip Jio from 666 Satan
Ulquiorra
Maka/Soul from Soul Eater
Jin Mo-Ri from God of High School
Kitano Ken from Sun-Ken Rock
Gangryong from Veritas

I can't decide who I want :(

A maka-soul duo avatar sounds potentially interesting.

Hit me up in pm when you make up your mind.

Fuck me sideways. Screaming Lessons has French and German releases (as "Scary Lessons"). I'm so jealous I can barely type right n

Living Dead 1-15

M9adn.png

Comedy series featuring a not-fully-dead dead girl. IIRC I tried reading this before and gave up for some reason. Probably because the characters are so awful they cancel out the bonus points it gets for having zombies.

"Pure, obedient younger sister."

So, wincest route?
Did you miss the word "pure"? It's obviously harem wincest route. Congrats on your conversion btw.

Tizoc

Just caught up to One Piece...dat final page. Oda' speeding things up, but it's about time we see
the extents of Donflamingo's power/strength. Also i suspect he is a D

Oh and-
ie2drZaQ0jiqH.gif

Fuck me sideways. Screaming Lessons has French and German releases (as "Scary Lessons"). I'm so jealous I can barely type right n

Living Dead 1-15

M9adn.png

Comedy series featuring a not-fully-dead dead girl. IIRC I tried reading this before and gave up for some reason. Probably because the characters are so awful they cancel out the bonus points it gets for having zombies.

What the hell, 15 chapters of this are out? Last one I read was 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom