• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was drawing so I did too.

I hope MangaGAF senpai likes it :3

mjFho0T.png

Thats cute. But there are cuter pokemon.

Well yeah, but hey they managed to make them cute.

That clearly has more effort than anything I drew in my lifetime! (who is that supposed to be anyway)

Each one took me like 5 whole minutes, i can't do any more

besides avatars like dakku and kurita are beyond my capabilities

upupupupupu~

Everyone was drawing so I did too.

I hope MangaGAF senpai likes it :3

You don't seem very safe on it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Isn't this better than talking about some shitty Japanese comic?

survivor

Banned
Oh shit, I didn't realize part 2 of Gambling Emperor Legend Zero was already fully translated. I know from various impressions, it's considerably worse than the first part, but it's a Fukumoto manga, it will still be fun to marathon through it.

scy

Basically that picture. Top girl confesses to the other one (who is normally a nice girl persona but basically just a tsundere bully really) and gets shot down hard. Except she enjoys the rough treatment.

Rinse repeat for a few chapters.

Akito

Mix 1-19 - Man, this is going to take forever to get anywhere.
Imagine reading this from the beginning, I've loathed Nikaidou. Well, turned out he wasn't a dick on purpose but still, the pace was painful. And then there's the problem with the scanlation group being slow as fuck as well.

scy

Imagine reading this from the beginning, I've loathed Nikaidou. Well, turned out he wasn't a dick on purpose but still, the pace was painful. And then there's the problem with the scanlation group being slow as fuck as well.

I followed it for the first few chapters (~5 or so), took a break, and then read them all again.

I really thought there was more than 19 when I came back.

Edit: Honto no Kanojo 5 -
aJySntw.gif

Honto no Kanojo 7 - Filthy scum.

ITT, future winners of Jump manga competitions.

Kanpeki na Kanojo 1-36 (END)

Utterly average, misunderstanding saturated romcom revolving around a 'perfect' schoolgirl and a guy who's ridiculously thick even by male lead standards. Main reason I stuck with it was because megane was on the verge of assuming some kind of villain status, but even that crumbled away unsatisfactorily towards the end, just like many of the other sloppily handled developments.

You don't seem very safe on it.
There's no driver, that's usually a bad sign.

Akito

I followed it for the first few chapters (~5 or so), took a break, and then read them all again.

I really thought there was more than 19 when I came back.
Well, technically there are 22 already but yeah, being a monthly serialization is suffering.

nbLbjpS.jpg

Lasboss x Hero 10

lol the series change from a Battle manga -> Slice of Life -> 4koma -> Slice of Life again.

Was worth seeing Sagara stepping up his game as the main character.

He's actually a better MC now then he was in the first 9 chapters.

Zettai Fukujuu Game 03

A punishment and I guess the teachers are out to get the student council. I can only imagine it's the teachers being pervs again cause I guess cross dressing guys turn them on?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
KINGDOM

And Kyoukai continues her undisputed claim of being the BEST girl in the entire manga universe right now.

God, cannot wait to see the conclusion of this war to be released. It features not one but two of perhaps the most epic scenes in the history of KINGDOM ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom