• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Spice & Wolf - So I was curious on how the manga adaptation of this is going.

BLEqZ2x.png

worth it

scy

Don't think the manga itself is even caught up to the second season yet; that panel is from 25 which is still not even through the events of the first season.

The Light Novels are officially licensed, though, and it should be near Volume 11's release. The anime got through roughly 5 Volumes.

upandaway

You could probably make out a pretty good 4-koma just by literally adapting this thread. Then people start to post impressions of it in the thread and that gets adapted into it too. The meta will be fierce.

Don't think the manga itself is even caught up to the second season yet; that panel is from 25 which is still not even through the events of the first season.

The Light Novels are officially licensed, though, and it should be near Volume 11's release. The anime got through roughly 5 Volumes.

yea 11 is coming next month, 12 should be August and 13 should be December (iirc they increased it to 3 a year)

Lain

This reminds me that I stopped at volume 2 of the manga and completely forgot to order the other volumes (even skipped on the Italian release because I was grabbing the English ones), I have a lot of catching up to do =/

We'll never stay serialized with that attitude.

But are we trying to get serialized or reach hiatus x hiatus levels.

Speaking of Spice and Wolf, just remembered I bought the first volume of the light novel and never got around to reading it, heh...

I also have the first volume of the Haruhi series left unread too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wouldn't it be awesome if something came out so we could not have a speculative conversation about basically nothing?

scy

I've read almost none of my Light Novel purchases. I do most of my reading at night and I just rely on my Kindle for that instead of having a lamp by the bed or whatever ;__;

On that note, Words of Radiance has cost me like 7 hours of sleep.

Wouldn't it be awesome if something came out so we could not have a speculative conversation about basically nothing?

But all we are is speculative conversation about basically nothing. Are you trying to deny our existence?!

I've read almost none of my Light Novel purchases. I do most of my reading at night and I just rely on my Kindle for that instead of having a lamp by the bed or whatever ;__;

On that note, Words of Radiance has cost me like 7 hours of sleep.

Yeah, that's probably why I haven't bought anymore light novels since those two cause I haven't even started reading them yet.

Kinda hard too since I would probably want to read them in bed but I usually end up playing my Vita in bed instead.

k9abvK5.jpg

Gintama 481

Pretty accurate I would say.

Poor Shinpachi being reduced to being the illusion man.

Actually looked up Exile and was surprised to know they're the ones who did the SFIV theme.

Not Popular 0(?)
A collection of short 'what if' scenarios. Probably the funniest this has been for a good while.

Nisekoi 113

Hurrah, Ruri arc etc. It's worth noting that she steps on every male character that features in this chapter. I'm expecting something vaguely resembling Shuu x Ruri progress by the end - he's obviously been included for a reason.

I'm fucked, aren't I.
Yep. And with a key, might I add.

Maybe 15 and 16 bundled to keep the arc together?

hmmm

is 17 literally the epilogue vol then? if so i could see that being some tease for 2016 aka "don't miss the final volume coming early 2016, etc"

should be interesting to see how its dealt with and i'm kinda bummed that all the released volumes have gone back to full price on Amazon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom