• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

beezlbub 225

God that's not the end of it all? Still got the Solomon company arc now? Jeeze. The best thing about that last arc was the guy who you can never tell whose side he's on. This cast is so damn big I've forgotten which generic badasses are friends or foes at this point.

upandaway

i just realized dakku is almost approaching his post count from the last thread

#wecantcontaindakku
fh3RRVM.gif

upandaway

s-s-sounds lewd

I just assumed they were still at the age of vegetables are gross, etc, etc
It's like a running theme that you can prove every loli's intelligence level based on whether they can remember that broccoli is the green one and cauliflower is the white one. It's the ultimate loli test that they fail consistently.

The worst thing is that it makes me laugh every time, dang it.

retcon: aaah man meant to edit :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey if you're going to live with someone as your partner, you might as well choose someone who ain't afraid to get blood on their hands.

Nah man, lolis are into what vegetables you need the most to lose weight and build muscle.

muscle lolis?

It's like a running theme that you can prove every loli's intelligence level based on whether they can remember that broccoli is the green one and cauliflower is the white one. It's the ultimate loli test that they fail consistently.

The worst thing is that it makes me laugh every time, dang it.

retcon: aaah man meant to edit :(

they know your weakness

Hey if you're going to live with someone as your partner, you might as well choose someone who ain't afraid to get blood on their hands.

your blood, someone else's blood. It's only slightly creepy if they start drinking it

scy

;__;

Nana to Kaoru Arashi is ending next month. Source: ANN

Well, on one hand I'm glad to see it getting somewhere. I'm curious how it'll link with the series, though I think it could very well find a way to conclude everything this way. Maybe make room for a third series to just continue :x

Most likely case is just a "Arashi contains their summer break" and there's a less-hardcore set of summary chapters. Like, the big revelation(s) here kind of need to be kept if the series tries to progress afterwards.

Umi no Misaki 127 (END)

Pretty sure this is the worst manga I've ever invested any real length of time into.

I was so happy to finally be able to put this away as finished.

I think that fact mattered more to me than the actual ending.

Which it didn't even have.

Started reading this a while back and enjoyed it a lot, but then stopped because I wanted to check out the anime or the VN or something (which I still haven't done). Not clicking that second link because it'll ruin the surprise, but it'd be super swell if it was archery girl.

archer girls always best girl

kasane

wow umi no misaki seems like it has a shit ending

well im not gonna read it then

it got over fucking ridiculous when the glasses imouto was involved

scy

wow umi no misaki seems like it has a shit ending

I'll save you some time:
Dragon God is supposed to die, main girl goes off to kill herself, he saves her, changes everything by choosing and keeping all three girls, random vacation arc for some reason, The End.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how in Shokugeki no Souma, the obvious implication is that everyone gets drunk as fuck at their dorm parties, its just never really mentioned outside of that first time where Souma asked if it was home brew.

scy

The only one I remembered is that one page from School Rumble Z with Eri and Harima having a kid.

Everything else probably sucked.

scy

Yeah, it's a like 10 chapter thing. It's mostly dumb chapters, a few plot stuff, and no chronological sense at all. Like, the final chapter is their graduation ceremony but previous chapters take place several years in the future? And then there's this random page right before the graduation ceremony.

Nanatsu no Taizai 69 - Gowther to the resuce. And I guess it's Guila, not Geera?

RIP eventually either way.

IHaveIce

Banned
Magi
Sheba is absolutely the Kouen Empress. Pretty sure.

Also are the Fanalis somehow these Manticores? They reminded me alot of their true form

scy

Iinazuke Kyoutei 14 -

vAs25tL.png

Masamune-kun no Revenge 13.5 - So her backstory is going to end up being she liked the MC as a kid but misunderstandings happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom