• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerity

Denpa Kyoushi 1 - 12
oh lordy, I haven't had a good laugh like this for awhile. I'm looking forward to catching up to the rest of this.
LZGoXWJ.png

Fairy Tail

Good chapter with Zeref finally making his appearance to Natsu. I really hope to learn more about Natsu's past. Also Erza as always is OP blowing a hole that size in the base/book lol.

HSDK
Holy shit! Softcore Hentai this chapter lol.

The bow user was showing everything! Might as well have not worn anything. Matsuena even drew the outline. o_O! Also Kensei is awesome as always. Stealing the shorts/panties while beating up masters. Excited for next week and I want Shigure to join back up with them while Kenichi's team hits the base.

Dresden

noragami -

kafuku, based god of poverty :bow :bow

Surprised by how much I liked this. The current arc really plays off the sorrows inherent in being unable to move on - because to be a regalia, a tool, of the gods is to be trapped on the mortal realm - and the way this stasis reflects on Bishamon's coterie, and how it rots her in the same way that Yukine's disobedience infected Yato in the previous arc, is really well done.

upandaway

Nisekoi

I was thinking "I hope it's a Paula chapter today" as I clicked, so I was pretty happy, but then it ended up being a Tsugumi chapter in disguise. Good enough, I guess.

Kuroko 250
I expect another humilating comeback for Akashi, otherwise he would be disappointing as the last boss.
I hope he has a second ability. The gap is so big there is no tension for me. Kuroko will have to go into zone or something to for them to score a shit load of points. Misdirection Overflow Kai.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 250

Kagami has a new improved zone. He basically shut down anybody trying to enter inside the 3 pt linep. Also Kuroko's back.

Akito

Akame ga Kill 46 spoiler are out and uh...

Wild Hunt's going around and murdering and raping, and Wave talks to Bors' wife and warns her to stay away from the center of the capitol, however....

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Nisekoi 111
Entertaining. Raku was the easily worst part of this chapter, literally groaned when he came up. I wanted more of my Tsugumi harem damn it.

Assassination Classroom 78
tumblr_n1cxjnIRbQ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Love Nagisa's costume and Karma kuns too. Chapter did change my impression of this mini arc, everyone watching over him and even Terasaka taking interest makes E feel like a family and one of those once a part of class e always a part of it.

But the chairman being back front and center is a great movement for plot.

scy

I've always been positive about Nisekoi.

Seriously though, I still like Nisekoi. I'm just sad it's been like 20 chapters since we had real plot development (Amensia arc). I guess Haru's development is ... something. Edit: Though I guess there was Mikage showing up, I guess.

It's part of why I'm wondering how the Anime will deal with things. At the pace it's going, ~20 episodes could make it to the Romeo & Juliet play.

Read something nice to take your mind off of it.

In retrospect, reading fluffy things probably won't help at all. Maybe I'll find something funny to read...

jman2050

Nisekoi 111

Best girl gets one of the best chapters. This is a continuing trend.

Just make the manga about Tsugumi please.

Nisekoi
I wonder how much more often can Komi recycle this story for Tsugumi chapters.

As many times as he needs to to draw more Tsugumi.

survivor

Banned
Banana Fish vol 3-4
There seems to be a disconnect between the tragedies that befell some of the characters and the way they react to them. I mean yeah Ash is supposed to be a robot at this point, but some of the things that just gloss over are pretty ridiculous. The stuff at the end of volume 4 were pretty depressing, had to take a peek at the next volume and what I feared the most happened ;_;

So far it's been standard classic act and mouse type of scenarios. Dino got his men everywhere, able to track down Ash and the gang to wherever they go to, killing most of the people they end up meeting. I wonder if there will be a change to the structure of the story at one point.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Need a Girl 1-27
Gosh this is perverted (no smut though). I picked it up for the romance and because the main guy is noble if incredibly naive. Not really my type of story but I'm skimming for the romance

Blood Mary 2-3

Mary becoming reliant on his blood even though he doesnt want to gets funny, especially in the minor scenes when he still hands him stuff or does some random chores. I hope he becomes more dependent because its a good relationship going on and really makes him unique in a vampire story.

Hydra is odd, hope that plot doesnt last too long though it does make me wonder if the sakuraba family itself may have nefarious intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom