• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Whoa, there are actual Junpei haters in this world.

He clearly identifies himself as "Da Man" and you should respect that.

bigkrev

Kanji last?

Bro we're gonna need to talk with our fists for this. Like MEN.

The whole "fake gay" stuff annoyed me to no end. And while he is probably my number 2 character in P4A, I don't think I used him a single time in P4

I dunno, Daisuke and Adachi would have been worthwhile enough.

Adachi could work similar to the Shinji and Ryoji links in P3P I guess, and due to his love of balls, there is no way you could date Koh, so I guess boring ass Daisuke would have to do.
Shit, they probably would need to turn Funky Student into a real character or something to date if they stuck a girl in

Adachi could work similar to the Shinji and Ryoji links in P3P I guess, and due to his love of balls, there is no way you could date Koh, so I guess boring ass Daisuke would have to do.
Shit, they probably would need to turn Funky Student into a real character or something to date if they stuck a girl in

P4 related:

We already got an Adachi ending that was super intense.

Just imagine how dating him will be.

lol

Kanji > Naoto > who cares they all suck

Yukari > Da Man > Aigis > Akihiko > Mitsuru > Fuuka > Doge > literally every other character in the game > Ken

Akito

Spent the whole day typesetting Tetsuwan Girl so that I could finish reading it, goddamn what an emotional roller coaster. The ending is one of the few which left me behind satisfied and unsatisfied at the same time.

lol

Kanji > Naoto > who cares they all suck

Yukari > Da Man > Aigis > Akihiko > Mitsuru > Fuuka > Doge > literally every other character in the game > Ken

What? Ken deserves higher, for p3 he is tied at two for me with Akihiko senpai. Ken's story was the best. My top 4 for p3

Kenji Tomichika, Akihiko-senpai, Ken Amada,Akinari Kamiki

And p4

Naoki, Yosuke, Adachi,

upandaway

Hayate

Well we knew he has amnesia, so that's that. Hope it won't be an entire arc to bring him back.

Iinazuke Kyoutei

It always catches me off guard how Sanae is a step ahead of everyone else at all times. Blond solo's on-screen and gets caught (already smutty enough), then it switches to Sanae like that :lol

Not surprising to see Wataru brushed them all off from the very first second

Prison School

Wait.. no.... wait, what? Wait a sec. That part with Shingo wasn't cool. I don't, wait. Are we seriously doing this? Is this how this is going? I don't think I'm ready for that kinda nonsense, man. I don't know about this.

scy

Remote, 2nd arc - So why exactly are there so many random fanservice panels? Not even like "makes sense" ones. There's an upskirt (like, completely vertical angle) when she's just standing there talking. What the fuck?

Anyway, the tension in these stories is lacking. Maybe it's the innate hatred I have for the characters. Or maybe it's because they're all so goddamn stupid. Their actions make no sense. I can't even enjoy a good ol' fashioned school setting where they're set to kill each other.

Also, this arc was way too long for how dumb it was.

Dresden

noragami - 18

Bishamon-sama~

TINp57P.png

wonzo

Banned
Spent the whole day typesetting Tetsuwan Girl so that I could finish reading it, goddamn what an emotional roller coaster. The ending is one of the few which left me behind satisfied and unsatisfied at the same time.
such a tease (╯︵╰,)

kasane

Lets eat akito-kun for teasing us

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh, are we rankinG Persona characters?

P3
Akihiko >>>>>>>>> Mitsuru>Yukari>Ken(I really enjoyed his Social Link and his usefulness, but otherwise hate him)>Aigas>Shinji>Fuuka>Junpei

Oh, and FeMC is a billion times better than MaMC.

P4

Naoto>Yukiko>Chie>Teddie>Rise>Yosuke>Kanji

Altus didn't put a FeMC in because all the guys, with the exception of the dashing Dojima, are people you would never want to date

I have spent hundreds in there. It's kinda scary.

Atlus didn't put a FeMC in P4 because 90% of the players are dudes and waifu collection is what launched the series into being a huge seller. Having a FeMC was a reason to get people to buy P3P when in all other respects its basically a dumbed down version of P3.

Also, lol @ the idea of dating Adachi.
He's a creepy raper guy.

Fake gay? He could very well just be, you know, bisexual.

But there wasn't any indication he was into dudes at all, really. Particularly when you consider the attendant circumstances surrounding his dungeon.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Himikoi 3.5
Daaamn Taka is sassy. Robico sure knows how to write her girls. I'm glad he chose her over his ex and wasn't indecisive, though it would've been nice to see how he fell for her

D-Frag 22-28
Kazama's little sister is very adorable. Funabori was quite cute too putting the bag on her head. The dandy teacher was very dandy

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Himikoi 4
Not a fan of student-teacher romances. The guy was still pretty cool though.

Robico just needs to get serialized again damn it.

wonzo

Banned
Prison School 101

hana a shit

Hantsu x Trash 32-33

bath scene was
lawd.png
but THE TRAINEE TEACH RETURNS. YESSSSS

Stretch 4-6

Stretch your way to success in nightlife entertainment!

aunt tits 116

thank god it's really back to the cousin again. anything but that pedo shit

bigkrev

Fake gay? He could very well just be, you know, bisexual.

The only thing about him that is "gay" is that he is in love with Naoto, who it turns out is a girl.

What? Ken deserves higher, for p3 he is tied at two for me with Akihiko senpai. Ken's story was the best. My top 4 for p3

Kenji Tomichika, Akihiko-senpai, Ken Amada,Akinari Kamiki

And p4

Naoki, Yosuke, Adachi,

I liked the "hot for teacher" story that Kenji brings, but he really isn't a great character. And while I agree that I liked the story of Ken (especially his social link with FeMC), he really is an annoying little shit

Atlus didn't put a FeMC in P4 because 90% of the players are dudes and waifu collection is what launched the series into being a huge seller. Having a FeMC was a reason to get people to buy P3P when in all other respects its basically a dumbed down version of P3.

Also, lol @ the idea of dating Adachi.
He's a creepy raper guy.

But there wasn't any indication he was into dudes at all, really. Particularly when you consider the attendant circumstances surrounding his dungeon.

But in P3 you could romance Ryoji
who is actually DEATH
!
Also, I consider P3P the only PLAYABLE version of Persona 3. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to not give you control of your party?

scy

Rakuen - Three one-shots though really just bringing up the first one. Just a romance story with the added drama of the girl going blind.

Also, I consider P3P the only PLAYABLE version of Persona 3. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to not give you control of your party?

TENTARAFOO

Goddamnit Mitsuru

Why would you want to control your party, it makes the game go so slow manually inputting the same commands over and over again. In p3p there was no battle where I didnt have AI, in p4g there was only two boss fights where the only time I controlled was just to tell them to guard, but otherwise it feels faster letting them do whatever.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit someone is actually translating Dear again?!?!?! damn if only I remembered what was going on

Black Haze 43
So the upperclassmen got supercharged abilities thanks to Blow. Neat. Also RIP in peace Dio but it's not like Rood would let you die

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only thing about him that is "gay" is that he is in love with Naoto, who it turns out is a girl.

I liked the "hot for teacher" story that Kenji brings, but he really isn't a great character. And while I agree that I liked the story of Ken (especially his social link with FeMC), he really is an annoying little shit

But in P3 you could romance Ryoji
who is actually DEATH
!

It's not even a big deal and I played P4G before P3. The only thing that's annoying for me in P3 is the fact there's absolutely no mechanism for other party members to save you, which is irritating as fuck in a game where MC dying makes the whole party die and go back to the savepoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom