• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Horimiya 1-30

It was due for a re-read. Man, this thing is pretty great, very easy-going. The newest character though really should probably have been teased earlier though, she kinda just pops out of nowhere to interfere.

kasane

Horimiya 1-30

It was due for a re-read. Man, this thing is pretty great, very easy-going. The newest character though really should probably have been teased earlier though, she kinda just pops out of nowhere to interfere.
I would have been okay if she was NEVER introduced

Horimiya 1-30

I really don't mind her that much since the ONE.TRUE.LOVE. will never be broken anyway.

Jintor

it seems pretty clear she's there so miyamura can develop, like, more of a surrogate family I'd guess?

but her method of introduction was poor. She just turns up 'actually i was here the whole time' style

it seems pretty clear she's there so miyamura can develop, like, more of a surrogate family I'd guess?

but her method of introduction was poor. She just turns up 'actually i was here the whole time' style

Her stalking skills were that good until Miyamura's detecting skills surpassed her's.

Soma

I really don't mind her that much since the ONE.TRUE.LOVE. will never be broken anyway.
Yeah she's not as bad as I expected she would be.

The whole thing regarding her dead brother was interesting and how she eventually finds comfort in Miyamura was sweet.

The whole thing regarding her dead brother was interesting and how she eventually finds comfort in Miyamura was sweet.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that aspect too. It was a really nice touch and made me think better of her too.

scy

To be fair, there was no reason for her to really be present until them dating was public.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to hate her after the dead brother bit :(

Ok i give up

She stays

I guess

image.php

Can't win them all

Dresden

mahou tsukai no yome -

The art reminds me of Aki Irie, in a way. The designs are different enough that it doesn't really come to mind until you see the characters from certain angles, or focus on the line work. Good stuff.

the cats in chapter 4 look so fluffy ;_;

Jintor

To be fair, there was no reason for her to really be present until them dating was public.

Well yeah, but she should've been in more background shots or something. Seeded earlier, ya know. Or Miyamura should've passed her on his way out of his building sometime or something.

scy

Maybe she was and we never noticed hohoho.
She isn't

But, yeah, the weirdest part was Miyamura not knowing her at all. Like, I get not knowing your neighbors is kind of a thing but when that includes a recent death in their family? Thought that'd be a bigger deal.

Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko Vol.03

Oh wow, worse than getting cancelled is if the whole magazine just shuts down.

Besides that, really great chapter. Really helped developed the characters the whole match was pretty fun too.

Shouldn't be too bad to just be a romance slice of life sort of thing. Just a short and sweet ~12-ish episode deal.

I imagine the Hori-san to Miyamura-kun would probably be OVAs (the second one is coming out someday) and possibly the Horimiya series will be an actual TV show one day. Maybe.

Conan-san

Stealth Symphony 2

Loved the colour page, it looked at like a painting of sorts. Souya is an interesting character for the assassins side, I wonder if we will get a Souya Troma teamup some day for a joint mission beyond just another hit on Jig.

Comedy about the pickpocket street, lol.

I liked this too; it set up it's premise fairly well in that Various companies are vying for Dragon Crafted OPARTS and other goals whist trying not to attract the attention (and/or make casualties) of the common populace and Ryohgo Narita does it without it being obnoxious like the last time a known novelist had a swing at this gig (Note to Mr. Monogatri; making note of a comic book writing sin you're currently committing is NOT absolution from the crime. If anything it's committing the crime twice) and I can't wait to see where they take Jig as the Robin to all these Batmen.

Also I wonder if this is taking place in the Durarara/Baccano universe.

Jintor

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 0-41

Another series I think which is just absolutely brilliant. the solid four panel structure helps keep the mangaka's attention in one place instead of just getting lost in the panelling like with her other series.

Also all the characters are hilarious, especially Seo

Accoun

Anyway now I kinda want to make a shojo manga

god damnit i'm so easily influenced by what I read

I know that feeling. If only I would actually finish something (not only manga-related)...
(watched the Little Witch Academia making of yesterday. I can't draw to save my life ;_;)

IHaveIce

Banned
Whoever suggested Hachi ichi yesterday:

Fuck you, why is this manga not continued/further scanlated. It is better smut than the other running mangas.

How Nisekoi, yamada, boku girl and soma shall be smut is also a mystery for me

dumbyugi

UQ Holder 25

Maybe it's because I'm tired but I didn't really follow what they were talking about. It was fairly boring end to the fight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom