• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if a new user come here and reads the last 2-3 pages.

What does a bus have to do with manga?

Shiinake no Hitobito 25 - Mubyoushi is a frightening technique.

And Utsuki, is that even allowed?.

Anyway, it resolved nicely. I'm actually satisfied with most of the ending.

Yeah, the ending surprised me at how decent it was.

mangagaf is too insular and lewd, it needs to be shut down

not sure about insular but lewd? sure.

scy

Our Love Counseling - Part two is in a doujin somewhere, I wager.

Cliche blah blah blah. Whatever, still was cute.

Akito

Sentou Hakai Dangerous v3
iTgR6tE85psQ5.jpg
This manga is officially insane.

scy

Incidentally, that means it gives Nisio a run for his money on both the meta and weird shit happening.

You can't see it but this is my happy face.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 18

Alright, I was apprehensive about this because it was labelled as gender bender (just not my thing really) but it's hilarious.

Also, is this supposed to be a harem? As far as I'm concerned Shiraishi is Only Girl. Mega Best.

Akito

Well, duh.
I'm not even talking the size of the script but rather the quality. Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous is nearly as wordy as Medaka Box but not even close to being as witty unfortunately, the info dumb is really overwhelming at times. It's apparently based on a rule book of a online war simulation game. Or something.

Alright, I was apprehensive about this because it was labelled as gender bender (just not my thing really) but it's hilarious.

Also, is this supposed to be a harem? As far as I'm concerned Shiraishi is Only Girl. Mega Best.

So I guess today's waifu warz will be Yamada.

scy

in due time young padawan

I'm not even talking the size of the script but rather the quality. Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous is nearly as wordy as Medaka Box but not even close to being as witty unfortunately, the info dumb is really overwhelming at times. It's apparently based on a rule book of a online war simulation game. Or something.

Oh.

How unfortunate. I quite enjoyed Nisio's strange meta play.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

There is a harem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom