• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
img000004.png

Gintama 440

Tsukuo is manly, though he still doesn't compare to the level of Kagura, he's definitely competing with Kondou for best genderbend counterpart.

The fact that he's a player just makes everthing better.

Let's Lagoon 26

Here's hoping the mysterious newcomer disposes of Imaise, thereby opening the way for superior girl to obtain her much deserved victory.

Your talking about Nori right?

Because I basically acknowledged to give up on hoping that she's going win after the last few chapters.

Unless a true miracle happens, anyway.

Koutetsu no Baby Leaf 1 - 2
tumblr_m1qyd9RSiA1qipsf7o1_250.jpg

Really hilarious comedy with some really good moments of awkward or odd romance stuff. Sempai, Tokio, stumbling upon a singing and flower water Sakuma (yusuke), falling in love instantly and trying to get him to love him back led to lots of great moments. Yusuke's commentary and his stress over the matter, and then some of his outbursts getting caught in the moment combined with Tokio being flustered and caught off guard at sometimes made this quite a memorable experience. Good art and character design.

wonzo

Banned
AUNT TITS 74

punpun44.png

AWWW YEAH

monster waifus 13

spider girl fucking where????

Magi 180

Prince Kouha owns and I can't wait to see him annihilate those Black Djinn. I was thinking there might be an external factor to the 5th levels decadence so it was interesting to see that was actually the case, it certainly ads a whole 'nother layer t just how fucked up that place is.

Wiseblade

Magi 180

No way Kouha died in that attack. Next chapter he'll probably team up with Titus and Alibaba to take on the three Djinn while Aladdin tries to reason with BlackMogamett. Moga will likely pull some "why do you still defend the Goi?" garbage too, the racist scumbag.

wonzo

Banned
Magi 180

No way Kouha died in that attack. Next chapter he'll probably team up with Titus and Alibaba to take on the three Djinn while Aladdin tries to reason with BlackMogamett. Moga will likely pull some "why do you stil defend the Goi?" garbage too, the racist scumbag.
There's no reasoning with the wizard Hitler.

Jintor

Nana to Kaoru v5-8

Oh man I've finally hit my old update horizon and am into entirely new material. More Tachi yessss. Athletic Carnival arc was so great, as was the Sensory Deprivation arc before it. This newest, newest breather is... god damn.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nana to Kaoru v5-8

Oh man I've finally hit my old update horizon and am into entirely new material. More Tachi yessss. Athletic Carnival arc was so great, as was the Sensory Deprivation arc before it. This newest, newest breather is... god damn.

It was weirdly touching to me.

Antiwhippy

"Weirdly touching" is pretty much Nano to Kaoru in a nutshell. In all senses.

The latest one more so than the others though. It... Speaks to my soul. :p

Are you talking about the pet play as the newest newest one or the actual newest newest one?

Jintor

Pet stuff, yeah.

I think the main thing that really aids the manga is that the internal narration is constantly switching between every participant, generally speaking, so you get a good sense of the power dynamics and the sense of fear and trust that's an integral part of the breather experience. It also means you get fucking overloaded with text half the time and you can spend like three chapters on someone being scared about people touching their butt, but them's the breaks.

Draxal

Gintama 440

Tsukuo is manly, though he still doesn't compare to the level of Kagura, he's definitely competing with Kondou for best genderbend counterpart.

The fact that he's a player just makes everthing better.

You know there's going to be a billion Tsukuo/Gintoki doujins right?

i've read attack of the titans , the manga up to Vol 7 i think ..and godness ...

So many deaths !! I've lost count ! i was sure they had a goal to met but i'm not even sure if it'll be possible. So confused.

Antiwhippy

i've read attack of the titans , the manga up to Vol 7 i think ..and godness ...

So many deaths !! I've lost count ! i was sure they had a goal to met but i'm not even sure if it'll be possible. So confused.

Well, the goal is still "figure out how not to to get wiped out by titans".

dumbyugi

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku END

I swear I read a series somewhat recently that ended the same as this. Two girls from the MC's harem are kidnapped so the MC and the main girl come in and save the day just as the girls are about to be raped. The series ends with no girl winning and no stpry progression. 6/10.

Antiwhippy

Aunt tits

Remember that one time when he nearly did it with the lady with daddy issues but lost it near the end?

It's not going to happen guys.

Ikenai Ezuke Keikaku 1 - 5 (end)
tumblr_mkx3ejtNpS1qbxqfpo1_250.jpg

One two part story and three one shots. The main story on the professional cooking falling in love with the construction worker who took a liking to his bento cooking and such was good. Misunderstanding plot with the gift making and leading to confession of feelings was my favorite part to that. Of the three one shots, the one with the third year student and teacher was the best story and quite good. The little things going on and then the whole moment in the room was exciting and interesting, and I liked their designs the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom