• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Sun Ken Rock 121

Nice panel with the three of them. Aside from this, still fighting and no closure to this arc yet.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Naruto

And here comes Sasuke to steal Naruto's hero moment. Cue a chapter's worth of reaction shots and everyone getting over it a little too quick next month (it'll take them a while to "get there")

Naruto

NX8iqdo.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... HAHAHAHAA

HAHAHA.

HAHA.

ha.

Wow.

lnYXD3j.jpg

IHaveIce

Banned
WHAAAAAAAAAAT this horrible flashback really got Sasuke to change sides?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?

Wow

Wow.

it is so terrible.

Well now let's hope for some fantastic fights with the hokages. ...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto

Wait wait wait wait wait.
The Sasuke redemption actually happened? It seriously actually happened?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Naruto

What's worse is that even Orochimaru is ruined. He's all like "m'kay, lets do this. Why not. Could be fun! Right, Sarutobi-sensei? :D"

Naruto

ROFLMAO Is this real life guys? Did we just see another heel face turn in action? 2 in fact with Karin in this chapter? Lets slip that under the rug and focus on the hokages going to battle. No one is gonna question Sasuke changing his mind like that.....

One of the positives I can see from this is that Naruto looks to be ending. Minato will likely have a breakdown over Obito being evil while Hashirama and Madara have a lovers reunion.

Naruto

Hot damn, i loved this chapter.

The big question is that who will win the Uzumaki war and the ultimate last battle?

Karin vs. Naruto to fight over Sasuke´s heart. Who will win? Would Karin with her being a female and kind of cute win, or with Naruto with his massive "chakra" win over Sasuke? Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
So actually having a brief fucking think has caused Sasuke to do a 180. "Ha ha, turns out I was a total cunt, huh, and what everyone else was saying all along was right?"

Terrible, terrible writing. Even worse that Oro is a tsundere now. I assume Obito will just come around now and everyone will hug it out, NO TRUE VILLAINS.

tri_willy

reborn had a lot of potential, but it lost its way towards the end, still unsure of the reason for its sudden end, you couldnt predict that a few weeks before it happened

no big 3 this week?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Naruto

Hot damn, i loved this chapter.

The big question is that who will win the Uzumaki war and the ultimate last battle?

Karin vs. Naruto to fight over Sasuke´s heart. Who will win? Would Karin with her being a female and kind of cute win, or with Naruto with his massive "chakra" win over Sasuke? Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion.

I'm glad that I'm not only one.

So actually having a brief fucking think has caused Sasuke to do a 180. "Ha ha, turns out I was a total cunt, huh, and what everyone else was saying all along was right?"

Terrible, terrible writing. Even worse that Oro is a tsundere now. I assume Obito will just come around now and everyone will hug it out, NO TRUE VILLAINS.

Well, he love his brother, Itachi. All he can do is honor his work that he done.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
reborn had a lot of potential, but it lost its way towards the end, still unsure of the reason for its sudden end, you couldnt predict that a few weeks before it happened

no big 3 this week?

They've just been delayed. Naruto is out already.

Rorschach

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? I would easily accept talk-no-justsu working, but this is fucking ridiculous. I guess there are no sins in Naruto.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? I would easily accept talk-no-justsu working, but this is fucking ridiculous. I guess there are no sins in Naruto.

Next time on Sasuke, Sasuke will use the Sharingan and revive the Hokages that were injured and the dead ones as well. Kushina magically comes back as well along with Rin. They all do a group hug and the Juubi melts into a gooey puddle of Love charkra. World peace is assured with Naruto marrying Sasuke and Hinata turning lesbo for Sakura. The end!

Wiseblade

Sasuke

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Sasuke decides AFTER HEARING THAT to save the village.
Orochimaru decides to help him.
Karin is still Sasuke's lapdog even though he TRIED TO KILL HER.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

tri_willy

Next time on Sasuke, Sasuke will use the Sharingan and revive the Hokages that were injured and the dead ones as well. Kushina magically comes back as well along with Rin. They all do a group hug and the Juubi melts into a gooey puddle of Love charkra. World peace is assured with Naruto marrying Sasuke and Hinata turning lesbo for Sakura. The end!

thats more of a fairy tail ending

thats more of a fairy tail ending

No in FT you have to replace everything with friendship not love, make sure you don't mix them up!

Bleach

Ok so Hollow infects Masaki apparently. Explains why Ichigo looks like Kaien if his soul was used to make White. It helps that Isshin is a Shiba as well.

Waiting for a better translation though.

Bleach
Bleach

Ok so Hollow infects Masaki apparently. Explains why Ichigo looks like Kaien if his soul was used to make White. It helps that Isshin is a Shiba as well.

Waiting for a better translation though.

I don't think Kaien's body was used for the White. He was killed/eaten by a hollow which later on evolved into an Espada.

What a bunch of bullshit.

The only way this manga can redeem itself is if by joining Akatsuki, Naruto blames Sasuke for Tsunade's death and becomes his sworn enemy for life.

Maddocks

Naruto

what was all that talk itachi said about naruto being the only one able to get through to him?

I get making sasuke a good guy again, but does it really have to be so simple as...."well my own brother couldn't get through to me, he left that task for my best friend. Well I heard it from the 1st and all the hokages admitting their shortcomings. We good, lets stop Madara and you all are coming with me to do it."

seems like the 2nd can fly. I was hoping the 4th would just yellow flash to the location but a dramatic entrance would be fine.

TheChits

Naruto 627
How is Madara even going to be a threat now?
Seriously, every op ninja in existence is coming to fuck him up. How can he possibly win?

TokiDoki

Bleach

I don't think Kaien's body was used for the White. He was killed/eaten by a hollow which later on evolved into an Espada.

Bleach

Seems like retcon incoming .

White similar to Ichigo Hollow Form
Kaien similar to Ichigo

Aizen said White is made from a dead shinigami .

?????

Bleach

No that hollow possessed Kaien who Rukia ended up slaying to free him. That led to the Hollow escaping with some of Kaien's powers added to his own and became the 9th Espada AA. (His name is too long and hard to spell so call him AA)

I dunno what exactly happened with Kaien's soul which is the interesting part.

Bleach

Hell to the yeah. Everything is getting into place. That´s how Aizen knew all about Ichigo. That´s why Ichigo´s hollow was white. And here come Urahara. I wish we know all about him. He immediately noticed that she has a hollow riatsu inside of her. Masaki shows that she is is brave and reckless with regards to her saying that she is a quincy without fearing any consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom