• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

brassica

ibzwlhaluk4qw2.png

Pointing out a tired plot doesn't make using it okay.

I am the only one who thought about Double Arts, the previous manga by the same author?

wonzo

Banned
Aku no Hana 44 SPOILERS

Holy fucking shit,
Kasuga juts confessed to Tokiwa right in-front of her BOYFRIEND. THE BALLS ON THIS GUY.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Aku no Hana 44 SPOILERS

Holy fucking shit,
Kasuga juts confessed to Tokiwa right in-front of her BOYFRIEND. THE BALLS ON THIS GUY.

Man this is like opposite PunPun.

Oshima superior confirmed.

Pupa:
WHY IS THIS ONGOING.

THIS IS LIKE A GIRL BY THE SEA/SLEEPING PLANET ALL OVER AGAIN.

upandaway

Pupa 1-5

Reminds me of Sankarea, only way crazier and far more moe. In fact I'm not sure what the point of Sankarea is anymore now that this exists.

Will be reading

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sankarea was like an appetizer and Pupa is the entree.

MCD

The Breaker: New Waves

His Ki center broken? NO PROBLEM because we changed his whole fucking body!

PROBLEM SOLVED

Madao

Or another tie-in for last year's movie because of the video release?
Man, how shameless are they, with the promotion of that one.

i preferred the days when they took weeks off. at least back then the story would progress a bit whenever the eps aired even if there were 2 per month.

upandaway

TRIPEACE (END)

I really loved this. Even if the ending obviously came too soon, it still seemed like the right ending, and it was surprisingly satisfying. Shiro is still the best character and Shiro's arc is still the best arc. Also, was Shiro confessing to Nana there or did I imagine it.

It all got REALLY stylized in the second half or so of the series, kinda reminded me of Soul Eater. The art was really neat.

Anyway thumbs up. "Food, sex and money" was hilarious, haha.

Lain

Saki 109

My oh my, that color page. I want to post it but I don't wanna get banned.
Yuuki getting shut down like that makes me sad. I hope that expression she made at the end means she caught up on something that will make her bring out some awesome wins in the next chapters. She and her tacos deserves to finally get some wins and recognition.

Kurita

I know that Nisekoi is pretty stupid but it's still a fun read. Some people are really overreacting.
I just read a chapter, have a good shuckle and move on.

dumbyugi

People in this thread over react to everything. Nisekoi isn't the best or most original manga ever but it's done nothing rage worthy.

I know that Nisekoi is pretty stupid but it's still a fun read. Some people are really overreacting.
I just read a chapter, have a good shuckle and move on.

Are you here on Wednesdays and for the "Bleach/One Piece/Sasuke chapter is better this week" arguments we have every week?

Fairy Tail 327

And here they come! Welp. Time for the big boss rush!

I should have known there was no eclipse cannon. I mean did you see the gate? Who looks at that massive door and says: "Oh yeah! That's definitely a cannon!"

upandaway

Koisome Momiji 29-31

Not meet until graduation? That feels familiar...

Anyway it was nice. Feels so relieving to see people actually openly in love, especially after Nisekoi earlier today.

Stinky

Its all in good fun really unless you get mad irl for some reason.

Taking potshots at the 3 is the norm. Its more interesting how many complaints people can bring up and the clever insults people can come up with.

yeah well youre dumb.

a-a-and Bleach is s-s-shit.

upandaway

Behold the power of the axe.
I need a feelgood romance that is basically just loveydovey for 30 volumes, but I'd probably faint from too much warmness.

To begin with, why is it such a condition for serialization for the peeps not to get together? I'd totally read something for many more chapters after they do. Do the Japanese not like to feel fuzzy or something.

Akito

FT
Not surprised that there's no eclipse cannon. So wait, is this how all the dragons disappeared? Something doesn't seem right.

Fairy Tail
:O

So that explains everything on why the dragons disappeared on the same day.

Wha? No it doesn't. What am I missing here? Igneel and dragons all disappeared July 7th ..... But this doesn't confirm they disappeared inside the gate.

I'm more interested in evil Rouge who says the gate must be opened only for Dragons to come out of it.

Also that Princess is stupid as hell.

BTW except another Natsu powerup in the next few chapters. Dragon Force Fire Lightning mode.

Akito

I need a feelgood romance that is basically just loveydovey for 30 volumes, but I'd probably faint from too much warmness.

To begin with, why is it such a condition for serialization for the peeps not to get together? I'd totally read something for many more chapters after they do. Do the Japanese not like to feel fuzzy or something.
Well, there's Rage Town...
But seriously, I had the same conversation with some else before. I guess the kids want something to happen constantly in their romance stories so we usually get tons of failed confession attempts or stupid developments that lead to break ups if there were some successful confessions before.

Fairy Tail
The twist would have been better if it did not take so long because of that saw it coming .
Any way looking forward to what going to happen .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom