• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Naruto gets chicks now? HAHAHAHAHA

He'd throw any miniscule chance of that away for a small taste of Sasuke's...how should I say it...Mokuton.

Kono Ore ga Omae Nanka Suki na Wakenai 4
tumblr_ml2f2pTJGe1s0efnzo1_500.jpg

Potentially the best chapter so far, though so intense going from the good hallway scene to tears. If only cousin had never showed up and overheard Angie and Tokuko (had never even realized they were twins.). Oh well Okachimachi ought to hopefully be willing. I bet Fujima has to be the one he had liked in his middle school days. Good story.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Nisekoi

I don't read this as I don't care for harem comedies, but I checked the chapter to see what everyone is angry at.
*sees first page* Woooow, they really did this cliche.
Didn't people like this series when it started? What happened?

Jarmel

Banned
Next chapter of Naruto is going to be hype. Oh man so good.

Nisekoi

I don't read this as I don't care for harem comedies, but I checked the chapter to see what everyone is angry at.
*sees first page* Woooow, they really did this cliche.
Didn't people like this series when it started? What happened?

The manga is the ultimate case of spinning one's wheels.

Huh? His goal is to be Hokage. I'm not sure I'm following.

He really wanted to be noticed/get respect from everyone and saw the Hokage position as the best way to do that.

The thing is that he has already done that and making it "official" would be a waste imo (and that's without the competency part of the whole thing lol)

LOL @ the devious shadow clone usage and its on par with Robin's powers imo :p

upandaway

Nisekoi

Wait a second... did they do this exact chapter before just without the explosives? Didn't they? I can't remember for sure...

Lain

Air Gear volume 37 [END]
FFn.jpeg

It's been a crazy ride and one I've enjoyed through and through, despite some plot twists which had me raging (see Rika's brainwashing).
The conclusive battle was great in the way Oh!Great does over the top crazy stuff with Ikki and Sora one-upping each other until the end and even the conclusion was enjoyable, especially the stylish credit pages and the recorded parts.
But... yeah, there is a but. I can't swallow the way "who is Ikki" gets glossed over like that. It felt like a kick in the balls, with Rika asking her mom and the answer being just... it doesn't matter the Ikki I tell you about, but the Ikki you know. Oh yeah? Well fuck you too cybernetic hag!

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga 22

Woo timeskip and the plot is moving pretty fast, but still the couple is being cute. It does feel weird that they are basically skipping all the drama here as well.

scy

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga, up to 22 - Cute couple though goddamn did it start to rush through things. I take it that somewhere during this (Chapter 20-ish?) it was axed or something? Sheesh. It flies through the plot quickly.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Wait the the US is caught up on the Bleach releases?! They were like 15 volumes behind.

Also, ruining Kubo's fantastic original volume art.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait the the US is caught up on the Bleach releases?! They were like 15 volumes behind.

Most of those got caught up a while ago I think. They started pumping volumes out a while back the same way they did with Naruto a few years ago.

upandaway

You mean just the volumes or releases in general? Because y'know they're doing release-day translations now, so they're literally as caught up as they can be

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
You mean just the volumes or releases in general? Because y'know they're doing release-day translations now, so they're as caught up as they can be
The volumes. I remember looking a while back and Bleach was on like 39 when Fullbring was happening.

I know they were caught up with One Piece and Naruto for a while, but Bleach was behind by a bit.

The volumes. I remember looking a while back and Bleach was on like 39 when Fullbring was happening.

I know they were caught up with One Piece and Naruto for a while, but Bleach was behind by a bit.

Yes last year was a huge bleach speed up (2vol a month) as well as Bakuman speed up.

I dont understand your art comment, the covers use the same images, unless someone somehow enjoys text that is taking up 75% of the cover page in huge font. (bleach v 55 for example).

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga, up to 22 - Cute couple though goddamn did it start to rush through things. I take it that somewhere during this (Chapter 20-ish?) it was axed or something? Sheesh. It flies through the plot quickly.

Feels like it as I heard this is the last volume.

Erigu

You're telling me you didn't want to see the Zombie Sound Four fight Neji/Shikamaru/Choji/Kiba again only to have Naruto just pop in at the end and kill everyone in one hit?
Or another tie-in for last year's movie because of the video release?
Man, how shameless are they, with the promotion of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom