• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday cosmic! In a perfect world we'd get a new Choujin Gakuen chapter to celebrate the occasion.

Hey thanks! And yeah, that would be nice.

So I'm reading through Magi and I'm wondering if people had as much of an issue with the terminology as I'm having. Magi seems to represent like three things and it feels like it overlaps a lot.

I'm actually kind of the same way, though that's more the fact that I'm just reading way too much stuff. Always getting confused by the types of vessels and stuff like that.

Stinky

Azure J

Akame ga Kill 35

So these new guys are Esdese tier? Someone is DEFINITELY dying. For a hot second, I had the funniest internal discussion watching Akame fight thinking "she'll be ok, she's the main character" only to eat the words immediately because I remembered it's Akame ga Kill. Good to see she's putting in work though.

I can already tell the older looking masochist mercenary chick is going to be great. :lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Courtesy of ponpo:
YqyLptv.jpg

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Could Naruto actually end with Sasuke as Hokage and Naruto having died in battle?

Not having read since half way through the war (more or less, I think it was itachi vs. kabuto), I can see it being a fitting end. I'd hate it, but I wouldn't put it past it.

It may make Sasuke just a little bit redeemable and not so much a whiny ass bitch too.

Steroyd

Could Naruto actually end with Sasuke as Hokage and Naruto having died in battle?

Normally I would have said that would be too stupid to be conceivable, but given that there are characters at the same level of stupid as Karen in Naruto...

...Sure why not.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Naruto becomes Hokage, Sasuke leaves to wander the world because he can't bear the shame of being in the village.

Naruto's last line to him is: "I'll wait for you!"

:firehawk

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";53592240]Only one of these two things is going to happen.[/QUOTE]

I swear to god man, don't you dare do it!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Shibatora

Oh shit, this whole thing just keeps getting more and more insane. This is just nuts, the whole series took a really dark turn pretty quick.

upandaway

Nisekoi - page 1

I've heard of this phenomenon before, but this is the first time I experienced it. To know of the whole chapter's contents just by the first page.. I feel powerful.

upandaway

Elf I mean, Kiwaguro no Brynhildr

"But my clothes are soiled, so I'd like to change" hahahaha oh wow. She definitely has the potential. :lol

bigkrev

Nisekoi
I made it 5 pages in before closing it. I'll see if my mood changes by Monday when it gets published in US Jump

Assassination Classroom
The 750000th new teacher introduced this school year. Yawn.

Wiseblade

The first page of Nisekoi 70

I know where this is going...

AND I DON'T EVEN READ THIS MANGA

Retcon: Oh man, it gets even more stupid...

AND I'M ONLY ON THE SECOND PAGE

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was just reading that Naruto chapter again and I noticed that it was Tobirama that was talking about using Hiraishin? I guess he can do it also? I guess Minato isn't that cool after all :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At this point he is just trying to pick up the ladies. Hokage is the equivalent of a bright red sports car.

I'm sure there's perversion potential in having Nine-Tails power. Of course, there's also the fact that the Fox straight up watches him fuck chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom