• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

Koe no Katachi 37

Looks like he's gonna go out of his way to hide it. That will probably make it even more likely to come out.

Haha oh shit, I just realized that the new friend guy is going to find out that the class prez was a bully in the past. Things are going to get interesting.

zeromcd73

Soma Bangaihen
t1TeYWF.jpg
PEWiLfw.jpg

So Mizuhara liked Shinomiya when she was younger? Yes!

Charade

Chiruhi 1-4

A collection of historical short stories set in Edo, by Kawachi Haruka. All of the stories were fairly low-key, I would say slice of life with a tinge of melancholy. A few of them also contained some supernatural elements, nothing too crazy though. All in all, a good collection, with my favorite being the title piece (which was the most emotional and conclusive of the bunch).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Bee being alive, and lol @ the entire chapter just being people getting hit with the genjutsu

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

Well a certain two characters decided to show their asses again huh? Fuck the rest of team 7 Sauce. You and them edo kages need to do your thing. Obviously the only option is to form super perfect Susanoo and destroy the moon. Problem solved. Eh, boring setup chapter.

Edit: I love how Sasuke's Susanoo landing had this beautiful Micheal Bay explosion of a half a dozen planetary rasenshurikans behind him. What an entrance. Made me laugh.

What's so bad about his hair. It's spiky but also look at how it just curves to the side. It's like taking a bowl to the back of his hair to make sure his hair does that.

How marvelous.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know, the fact Niseoki is doing well just makes the murder of Double Arts hurt that much more. It's just not fair.

You know, the fact Niseoki is doing well just makes the murder of Double Arts hurt that much more. It's just not fair.
I like Nisekoi a lot, so I'm happy about that.

BUT.

Damn, Double Arts had a plot I could roll with. Characters were neat, art had a good style, and there was room for immense growth.

Conan-san

Double Arts:
Fuck everyone that recommends this.
EEEEEEEVERYONE.
That's not an ending! That's a lie!
:(
And you can totaly see why I view Nisekoi as some sort of Springtime for Hitler style spat at Jump's feet that they can't see for what it truely is.

There's no way you go from Double Arts to Nisekoi without deliberate malice.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
And you can totaly see why I view Nisekoi as some sort of Springtime for Hitler style spat at Jump's feet that they can't see for what it truely is.

There's no way you go from Double Arts to Nisekoi without deliberate malice.

Or massive editorial interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom