• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm not against him getting losing/ getting expelled. He just needs to be a bawse about it.

Yep, if Soma ever does legit lose, it better be good with some serious drawback. If it's something like the winner telling him to go train more or some bs that would suck.

Charade

Heisei Umare 1

bxMBl0O.png

horizons expanded

4-koma about the "everyday surreal life" of a couple girls doing random things. It jumps right into the humor with no real introduction, but that didn't matter much given the format and style. Very dry and deadpan humor, but that kinda fits my tastes. Some of the jokes didn't work (one had to be explained on the next page), but I liked enough of them to warrant reading it again.

Yep, if Soma ever does legit lose, it better be good with some serious drawback. If it's something like the winner telling him to go train more or some bs that would suck.

While it's inevitable that he'll lose at some time (to someone that isn't his dad) I really don't want it to be some shit where he gets expelled. If Erina the douche nozzle got to be right I'd flip a table.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ippo 1052

Damn, Ippo is just getting worked over. These chapters need to come out faster, apparently the RAWs are already done with the fight. I dare not look at them though.

Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku 01

Our protag doesn't like history. So of course he falls down a well or something and ends up in the Sengoku period. He also surprisingly looks a lot like Nobunaga and actually meets up with him. So the real Nobunaga forces him to switch places with him. And so starts his journey as Oda Nobunaga.

A time traveling Sengoku series that doesn't involve gender swapped characters. Color me surprised. Well the protag isn't very likable so far though. Typical teenager, too cool for the rules and basically acts like hating everything there. So not a nice start. But hey, pretty interested to see how he acts as Nobunaga.

Charade

Uwagaki 16

Oh snap, Sensei's background is actually gonna become relevant? Honestly thought it would be kept a mystery and just focus on the romance. And I was surprised there was actually a foreigner who didn't speak Japanese for once...
of course that didn't turn out to be true.

Inugamihime ni Kuchizuke 01

Girl works in a weird division who's task is to fight spirits. Her special power involves kissing her boss so she can be possessed by a dog spirit.

Meh. Just feels meh all around. Bunch of characters but the first chapter didn't really impress me enough to keep reading.

kasane

Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku 01

Our protag doesn't like history. So of course he falls down a well or something and ends up in the Sengoku period. He also surprisingly looks a lot like Nobunaga and actually meets up with him. So the real Nobunaga forces him to switch places with him. And so starts his journey as Oda Nobunaga.

A time traveling Sengoku series that doesn't involve gender swapped characters. Color me surprised. Well the protag isn't very likable so far though. Typical teenager, too cool for the rules and basically acts like hating everything there. So not a nice start. But hey, pretty interested to see how he acts as Nobunaga.

will read

def interesting

zeromcd73

Soma finally takes first place this year!

Hinomaru Sumo (Lead CP, New Series)
Shokugeki no Soma
One Piece
Isobee (CP)
Kuroko
Assassination Classroom
Saiki
Naruto
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Bleach (CP)
Haikyuu
Toriko
Illegal Rare (CP)
Soul Catchers
Gintama
Kochikame
Stealth Symphony
Ishoujo

Skab

Kiwaguro No Brynhildr 59 and 60

Well holy shit. She's not fucking around.

(Also random ch 98 scanlation floating around.)

Yamada 110

Now Yamada's harem is limitless.

Koe no Katachi 37

C63f1iQ.png

my dude

Hopefully whats-his-face new friend guy doesn't start white-knighting for Nishimaya and end up screwing everything up
which is exactly what's going to happen.
Betting Ueno doesn't actually know what she wants to do in the future either. The similarities between her and Ishida won't stop.

one piece spoilers

As Luffy bursts in laughter, Pica snaps and raises his arm to throw a punch.
Marines and Donquixote family members all run away as Pica's punch is equivalent of a city falling on them
Zoro tells Luffy to stop teasing the enemy, but he himself bursts out in laughter as well

The massive punch lands. Each finger larger than a building, the punch destroys a portion of the city and sends everyone flying.
Luffy and Zoro (and Law) land in the square near the Colisseum. Zoro has no idea how to defeat a stone giant larger than the size of Oars.

The trio meets Cavendish. Caven immediately attacks Law for being a "Worst Generation", but Luffy stops him.
He tells him he's one of his friends now, and Caven nods and tells him he will not go after any Strawhats. He owes his life to God Usopp.

Caven offers to take Doflamingo's head to return the favor, but Luffy refuses, saying that's his job.
Caven is upset Luffy is trying to become "more popular". He then fantasizes what would happen if he takes the head of Doflamingo and becomes super star, but Luffy doesn't have time for this, and leaves taking Zoro and Law with him. (Cavendish doesn't notice, of course)

Charade

I heard Zoro's a pro at trailing missions.

Magi 225

Yeah, probably Aladdin. I'm actually not really surprised at the black ruhk, that world's pretty messed up and has been for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom