• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamada and the Seven Witches 88

Well that was a happy ending and such, I wonder whats next though, litrally no lead into the next thing, I guess there is who will be the successor.

Still laughed a lot how they did the welcome back to the club scene.

Aizo

Banned
Makai no Ossan - Ch. 301-370;End
VP5zxXc.png
That wrapped up pretty well. It ended somewhat suddenly, but I'm satisfied. Good work, ONE.

No idea.
But IIRC he said he was thinking about becoming a woman but he hasn't done it yet. He was just interested in this topic.

She is transgender. She isn't just interested in getting the operation, it's a plan.

Aizo

Banned
The Town Where You Date a Child and Make Your Girlfriend Jealous - Vol. 19
Pfffff-hahahahah! You're just a chicken, Haruto!
tumblr_lsxi2nck2S1qj8akf.gif

Seo apparently came to terms with how he creates twists, but nothing really happens in this chapter.
I just don't understand. I've got no rage, just confusion. Where on Earth is this series going?

MrSerrels

Ippo
Jesus Christ I weep for the days when I had 800 chapters of this manga to read and I was just flying through pages. The wait for these chapters in fucking painful.

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

Thank you Madara for diverting another Nagato tragedy. Yes I always loved that cocky muthafucker. Madara's got the best expressions.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Naruto

Holy shit is that a bad scanlation quality. Not surprising. Should've just waited for the good one.

Also Madara is a dumbfuck. Going all reverse-Dragonball by exchanging immortality for mortality. It's not like he gets stronger from it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The fight will most likely be over with 3-5 chapters. Everyone is against him including the tailed beasts. He has no chance, but he is Madara so we will see.

um, Madara has the ability to control the tailed beasts.

All he's doing now is switching places with Obito as the 10 tails jinchuriki. Guarantee you that's going to be what happens next chapter.

Another good rank for Soul Catcher(S). I think Beezlebub will end in 2014, it doesnt have the will to fight the back of Jump like Jaguar and Mr. fullswing.

um, Madara has the ability to control the tailed beasts.

All he's doing now is switching places with Obito as the 10 tails jinchuriki. Guarantee you that's going to be what happens next chapter.

No he does not. Madara has the ability the control the Kyuubi. It´s Hashirama who can control, and subdue the rest of the tailed beasts chakra.

Naruto

Wow we were about to have another Pain/Nagato moment again with Neji and the rest coming back to life but Madara is like NOPE! LOL

Madara can now reabsorb the ten Bijuu or eat the fruit or whatever and become the new Sage but lets see what happens next week.

No he does not. Madara has the ability the control the Kyuubi. It´s Hashirama who can control, and subdue the rest of the tailed beasts chakra.

I don't see a reason why the Sharingan wouldn't be able to control the other beasts, it's not like there's anything special connecting Kurama to the Uchiha's.

I don't see a reason why the Sharingan wouldn't be able to control the other beasts, it's not like there's anything special connecting Kurama to the Uchiha's.

Because it was explicitly stated that the sharingan can control the kyuubi. That what was written on the Uchiha secret tablet. If the sharingan can control all the tailed beast, then Obito would not have needed to take Nagato´s Rinnegan, and make the Gedo Mazo statue. He could have controlled the beasts using sharingan and put them in his body.

Khezu

Naruto

Minato should use his infinite chakra to make clones and then teleport all the bijuu to different places across the world so Mads can't get them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spoiler's are fine regardless of whether they're in caps or not.

I guess, but it seems kind of crass when the only thing contained in the post is a spoiler of what happened and nothing else.

Averon

The only downside to this is that Madara will probably be the one to pull a Nagato. Someone's going to do it, and Madara still needs his redemption and reconciliation with Hashirama.

GaimeGuy

Because it was explicitly stated that the sharingan can control the kyuubi. That what was written on the Uchiha secret tablet. If the sharingan can control all the tailed beast, then Obito would not have needed to take Nagato´s Rinnegan, and make the Gedo Mazo statue. He could have controlled the beasts using sharingan and put them in his body.

Nagato's Rinnegan is Madara's.

You need the rinnegan and Gedo regardless because that's the only thing that can control/summon/etc the juubi, the only thing the sharingan can do is mind control.

What I'm really saying here is that it seems to be an arbitrary rule for no good reason, why won't the mind control properties of the sharingan work on the other tailed beasts when it can work on the strongest among them? What is special about the relationship between Kurama and the Uchiha's? It's just weird.

GaimeGuy

So now that Naruto's sensei's sensei's sensei's sensei's sensei's brother's rival has been revived, it's up to Naruto to defeat him!

Right guys?

(Naruto's sensei: Kakashi.
Kakashi's sensei: Minato
Minato's sensei: Jiraiya
Jiraiya's sensei: Hiruzen
Hiruzen's sensei: Tobirama. Though Hashirama also mentored Hiruzen, as well)

Pimpwerx

Naruto
I don't understand. Does being mortal make Madara more powerful somehow? What on earth??? This doesn't make any sense to me. I do like that Obito's revival jutsu got diverted though. No repeat of the Nagato bullshit. I wonder how Naruto will defeat Madara now. Certainly with Sasuke's help. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Bleach
I really should just wait for MS to post their translations. This chapter didn't make complete sense to me, with the scales tilting nonsense. Whatever. Just passing the time until Ichigo gets his slow ass to the battlefield and starts the Hueco Mundo-style string of boss fights. PEACE.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I guess nothing? Just seems rude to post something to spoil with no other content, but idk, if you don't care, then you don't care.

Naruto
I don't understand. Does being mortal make Madara more powerful somehow? What on earth??? This doesn't make any sense to me. I do like that Obito's revival jutsu got diverted though. No repeat of the Nagato bullshit. I wonder how Naruto will defeat Madara now. Certainly with Sasuke's help. PEACE.

Well, I guess how I would explain it is that no, it doesn't make him more powerful, but being brought back by the Edo Tensei doesn't seem to be something that's equivalent to being a living person in the long term. At the very least least, Madara didn't seem all that happy about it in the first place, so I assume being actually alive is better.

You need the rinnegan and Gedo regardless because that's the only thing that can control/summon/etc the juubi, the only thing the sharingan can do is mind control.

What I'm really saying here is that it seems to be an arbitrary rule for no good reason, why won't the mind control properties of the sharingan work on the other tailed beasts when it can work on the strongest among them? What is special about the relationship between Kurama and the Uchiha's? It's just weird.

Than why did Madara only used Kurama to try and defeat Hashirama and not all the bijuu? Sasuke subdued Kurama inside Naruto. Kurama identified the Uchiha chakra. There is a connection between Kurama and the Uchiha. It was stated in the manga that Hashirama can control the 8 biju´s chakra. The Uchiha can control the Kyuubi.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach
I really should just wait for MS to post their translations. This chapter didn't make complete sense to me, with the scales tilting nonsense. Whatever. Just passing the time until Ichigo gets his slow ass to the battlefield and starts the Hueco Mundo-style string of boss fights. PEACE.

Pretty much, though I'm not sure a better translation will help. The fact that they stopped EVERYTHING just to punish these two guys is just insane. Maybe if the tide was turning, but the Shinigami were basically playing for time. They had this shit down.

Bleach

Damn is Bambi going to be judged as well? Crazy to think that the captains barely won their battles and mostly by the skin of their teeth.

Rukia and Renji are now on the battlefield. Would be nice to see the result of their training when Jump comes back. Rukia's bankai might finally make an appearance and maybe some new Kido spells while we get to see Renji's bankai in its new form. Pretty hyped about that. Also the party will not officially start until Kenpachi arrives and crashes it by killing a mook Quincy.

Angry Grimace

Bleach

I'm not sure I understand what the deal is here with Ywach continuing to murder his own men for no reason. Checks out, at least on the "okay he's evil" scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom