• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan13ts

One Piece:

Fucking madness, all at once. I wonder if Big Mom herself is actually on that ship, it'd be crazy if we get a proper reveal this arc in addition to everything else that's going on. I'm loving this arc thus far, it's everything that makes me love One Piece to death.

Mob Psycho 100 4
tumblr_mx91pejN0H1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Psychic boys > Fast Running boys imo. Ill miss the school clubs.

Qurupeke

One Piece

Great chapter... This is the New World. There are just so many important players. Fujitora's little face off with Zoro was really great, I can't wait for more. I guess that he really is a lot nicer than the other admirals, but he will still fight against the strawhats. Zoro will be his opponent in the palace but I can't be certain for the outcome. He is an admiral with one hell of a fruit. Especially if its fruit is a gravity logia... (._. )

Now, I can't wait for Dofla vs Luffy. This will be probably the biggest fight in the arc and the most important. I'm really curious to see what will happen to the colosseum though, as Luffy, Barto, Jesus and the Group D are still there. Oh and Chinjao and Ricky... And there are so many members of Dofla's crew...

I just can't wait for the new chapter...

Hime doll!! 8 and 9

Well one can tell it started going downhill as it resorted to the typical and expected manga/anime plot line of misunderstanding, overly panicked secondary female interest, and other expected things. What an unfortunate turn of events.

Hime doll!! 8 and 9

Well one can tell it started going downhill as it resorted to the typical and expected manga/anime plot line of misunderstanding, overly panicked secondary female interest, and other expected things. What an unfortunate turn of events.

In all honestly, this was where the series was pretty much gonna go the moment they introduced the second girl since they didn't really extend the plot past what the one shot did.

PK Gaming

Akame ga Kiru!
Did... did Esdese just go DBZ on us? Super interested in seeing how the Night raid manages to survive this encounter.

I refuse to believe that Rabac is dead.

PS: What was up with the scythe guy, haha

Lucky Dog 1 Blast 16

Finally danger and it was quite intense. There has to be some leak among the escapees as its just odd to think that somehow the locals are that good enough to find them constantly, especially with the hired hitman making amateur level blunders. I wonder if this is the final arc before ending this story.

Also it got a good crossover art with Free!.
tumblr_mr2gq580nR1rcflbro1_500.png

Aizo

Banned
Guys, I'm not a huge Manga reader... But I had to come in and tell you about the awesome Uzumaki Complete Manga I bought and how much I loved it. It was a fantastic read and I finished it in 1 sitting. Pick it up!

E2FyD9Q.jpg

giphy.gif

Read more Itō.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada

Yoshikawa is going to have to invent some seriously random shit to keep this going more than 2 more chapters.

UQ

Akamatsu gonna Akamatsu

wonzo

Banned
Mob Psycho 100 4

That man truly is a worker of miracles.

Dangan Tenshi Fan Club

I really hope ONE and Murata revisit this oneshot sometime and turn it into an actual series.

Heroes of Fury

This on the other hand was a completely wasted opportunity after the two amazing colour pages.

Akito

Kyou Kara Ore Wa v16
Looks like another lame arc where nothing else happens other than Mitsuhashi and Itou trying to deal with some powerful punk.

Its also interesting to note that Fujitora does not seem to be an absolute justice guy like Akainu. Kizaru is middle of the road and the former Admiral Aokiji's convictions seemed to have wavered. I wonder what the remaining admiral is like?

Korosenai

One Piece

Did I miss something about Doflamingo wanting Momonosuke? This is the first chapter where Doflamingo casually mentioned him by name and now Nami says that he wants him. First chapter ive noticed it.

ffdgh

One Piece

Did I miss something about Doflamingo wanting Momonosuke? This is the first chapter where Doflamingo casually mentioned him by name and now Nami says that he wants him. First chapter ive noticed it.

Nope this is a new development.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

I believe when Jora attacked them, she mentioned that Doflamingo wanted Momonosuke.

One Piece

I just figured us not knowing why Doflamingo wanted him was because of a bad translation.

Ore no Kanojo ga Stalker na Ken

Oh, she's a timid stalker instead of a yandere stalker. Was more cute than awesome, but it was a nice romantic one-shot.

EGamerozo

Neo Member
Akame ga Kiru!
PS: What was up with the scythe guy, haha

The Scythe Guy is just Fodder, Fodder that looks like he could come back and do stuff.

Akame ga Kiru!
I refuse to believe that Rabac is dead.

Yeah, I hope Rabac still lives. Because I wont be able to live with only Esdese in this world.

Akame ga Kiru!
Did... did Esdese just go DBZ on us? Super interested in seeing how the Night raid manages to survive this encounter.
Nah, Susanooh went DBZ(even though we saw it before but whatever).
Esdese just took lessons from Dio, except used the Boring but Practical: "Stab them while they can't move" instead of the Awesome: "Spam Attack Them and Hope they aren't fast enough to block when time starts."

EGamerozo

Neo Member
One Piece

Well it was probably hinted at because Ceasar probably informed him that Someone(or directly told him it was the Wano kid) ate Vegapunk's artificial Fruit, and probably wants information on it so he can get on even better terms with Kaidou

Lirlond

One Piece

I think it's more he wants whoever ate the artificial fruit. Which turns out to be Momonosuke.

Aizo

Banned
The Town Where You Confuse Vacation with Having a Threesome - Vol. 20
Ughhhhhh.
So... there are many situation in which Haruto doesn't actually do anything wrong, but a misunderstanding causes tons of drama. On the other hand, when Haruto seriously kisses another girl, there is no problem? He didn't even tell that dumb girlfriend of his about it. Instead, they have a bunch of drama bout him momentarily forgetting to go shopping with her. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Edit: I wonder if they'll bang in Okinawa. Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EGamerozo

Neo Member
So what is it going to end now? He has to confess to her[Shiraishi] or I'll explode .

Oh yeah, And Saionji you funny girl you.

Sakamoto desu ga? 07

He's secretly Bubbleman.
Nah Man, he's Secretly -*Screech*-

Why does that always happen, but I'm glad you heard it over that screech anyway.

Rin-ne 167

Always fun to get a new character who has a violent thing towards one of the existing characters.

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 05

Totally not becoming an otaku.

One Piece

Was kinda hinted in Punk Hazard when the Doflamingo image made Momo go crazy and fly.

Also you guys realize who's probably gonna show up now that Big Mom has entered this arc, Jimbei

Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan 21

That brother sister joke combo.

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection 10

NldcB31l.jpg

A timid yandere giving out Valentine's chocolate. What could be better than that?

Korosenai

I believe when Jora attacked them, she mentioned that Doflamingo wanted Momonosuke.
I'll have to go back and read that to see what she said.

I just figured us not knowing why Doflamingo wanted him was because of a bad translation.
That was my first thought as well. Hopefully a better translation comes out tonight or tomorrow.

Well it was probably hinted at because Ceasar probably informed him that Someone(or directly told him it was the Wano kid) ate Vegapunk's artificial Fruit, and probably wants information on it so he can get on even better terms with Kaidou

I think it's more he wants whoever ate the artificial fruit. Which turns out to be Momonosuke.

Hmmm, good theories. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Was kinda hinted in Punk Hazard when the Doflamingo image made Momo go crazy and fly.
Yeah, that wasn't Doflamingo acknowledging Momo though. We already know Momo knows who Doflamingo is, I was just wondering why all of a sudden this chapter Nami and everyone knows that Doflamingo wants to get his hands on Momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom