• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Rofl, I just logged on to my alt account that I never to play to open the 2 most recent random boxes. Both were Hawkeye.

SirKhalid

I am pretty unlucky with these heroes box.

I got Squirrel Girl as a dupe this morning and Invisible Woman for my brother's account.

Now, I got Hulk as a dupe and Taskmaster on my brother's account.

Both heroes that I want, I got them on my brother's account...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am pretty unlucky with these heroes box.

I got Squirrel Girl as a dupe this morning and Invisible Woman for my brother's account.

Now, I got Hulk as a dupe and Taskmaster on my brother's account.

Both heroes that I want, I got them on my brother's account...

Taskmaster is 200 splinters, if he's a hero you want you should already have him :p

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I only have two heroes left to get; Squirrel Girl and Black Widow, so I'm not holding my breath for anything but a dupe off this random box haha..

Yeah those are not very good odds haha. But good luck! I had all but 9 characters before getting Squirrel Girl.

Is there any point to pieces of rainbows besides the pot of gold legendary or donating?

I've got like 6 pots of gold at this point and near max vendors. I mean I guess I can just make two more pots, but I dunno, seems excessive.

Yeah those are not very good odds haha. But good luck! I had all but 9 characters before getting Squirrel Girl.

Thanks, gonna need it haha..
There's a random box in the anniversary pack too isn't there? Guess I've got two chances..

Sucks being stuck at work while all this is going on!

I'm on like 200 Splinters now anyway, so I'll probably save up for SG.

Is there any point to pieces of rainbows besides the pot of gold legendary or donating?

I've got like 6 pots of gold at this point and near max vendors. I mean I guess I can just make two more pots, but I dunno, seems excessive.

Make those pots.

Unless you have LOADS of Odin Marks, at least with Pots you always have a Legendary for characters.

I've got like 350 hours in the game, and have maybe 6-7 Legendaries that I've bought. The majority of the rest of my characters have Pots of Gold on.

Thanks, gonna need it haha..
There's a random box in the anniversary pack too isn't there? Guess I've got two chances..

Sucks being stuck at work while all this is going on!

I'm on like 200 Splinters now anyway, so I'll probably save up for SG.

There's no random here box in the anniversary gifts unfortunately. Hopefully you'll only need one chance.

Make those pots.

Unless you have LOADS of Odin Marks, at least with Pots you always have a Legendary for characters.

I've got like 350 hours in the game, and have maybe 6-7 Legendaries that I've bought. The majority of the rest of my characters have Pots of Gold on.

True, good point

Indignate

Pulled Black Widow.

Another person with no super powers but GUNS in a super hero game. Goes great with my Punisher. Just seems really boring.

She probably has some melee/spy stuff though, right?

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
stop having giveaways when im eating damit
missed this and the MMORPG giveaway
ive been screwed twice now on my birthday -_-

I may have a code for the MMORPG giveaway. I have 3 codes and I know 2 of them were used but I don't remember which so there SHOULD be one that works but I'll let you try them. Will send you PM.

I may have a code for the MMORPG giveaway. I have 3 codes and I know 2 of them were used but I don't remember which so there SHOULD be one that works but I'll let you try them. Will send you PM.

thx last one worked
edit:got Emma Frost
thats one less character i have to buy next month

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Missed this giveaway, said no more keys, oh well no ultimate token for me

Consensus on the forum is either the raid is overturned, or you need maxed out get and complete voice coordination and shit, which for the normal difficulty (remember this is the green mode as they call it) seems silly. I'm sure it will be nerfed soon enough

inky

Damn, just from these giveaways I believe people could've easily got around 10 free heroes in the last 6 months at least. Very nice for those going full F2P.

Top Bottom