• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

J-Tier

Would be nice if Star-Lord could control the Ship as part of his moveset since he has a pyschic link to it.

Plus, the element gun probably ensures that we get some elemental abilities as well.

Would be nice if Star-Lord could control the Ship as part of his moveset since he has a pyschic link to it.

Plus, the element gun probably ensures that we get some elemental abilities as well.

I'd be surprised if his Ultimate didn't tie into a ship gun-barrage or something, a la Moon Knight.

Drayco21

That would be pretty sweet, but I'd be surprised if we see anything more than a classic costume really late down the line from the Claremont era.

I hope his signature is a cosmic cube enhanced, Thanos knocking out falcon punch.

Probably going to play like a fancy/futuristic athletic Punisher I expect.

Bro. Bro. Bro. Star-Lord isn't worthy of holding the Punisher's jockstrap. There is only one Frank Castle, and he doesn't hang out with a talking raccoon.

Frank isn't afraid to shake down Archie.
L6Bs60k.jpg

Frank doesn't hold back.
Umodiay.jpg

Frank will punch a polar bear in the fucking face.
WdfLcLy.jpg

Frank will blow his best friend's head into pieces.
GSEZS2n.jpg

Frank will dole out justice on his own soldiers if they commit war crimes.
u58vbcX.jpg

Frank will turn his enemy into a deadly weapon.

Frank will stop at nothing to complete his mission.
VoKbJgn.jpg

Frank is a monster.
uMvQPXb.jpg

Frank is self-aware.
lEqYC2n.jpg

"play like", I said nothing about being able to "fuck up" haha!

Soooooo... Big Punisher fan eh?

I was just messing with you.

And heck yeah! I can't wait for his review, which with the current prioritization should happen sometime in the next 5-10 years. He was my first 60 and he's my favorite Marvel character (barely beating out Daredevil). He is tough as nails in the game, but his actual game play is very simplistic and not a strong representation of the character.

Luckily, Doomsaw and company have acknowledged there is a ton of cool stuff they can do with him, starting with his battle van ultimate. He's also going to get an ammunition system which sounds superb.

I was just messing with you.

And heck yeah! I can't wait for his review, which with the current prioritization should happen sometime in the next 5-10 years. He was my first 60 and he's my favorite Marvel character (barely beating out Daredevil). He is tough as nails in the game, but his actual game play is very simplistic and not a strong representation of the character.

Luckily, Doomsaw and company have acknowledged there is a ton of cool stuff they can do with him, starting with his battle van ultimate. He's also going to get an ammunition system which sounds superb.

Haha all good.

I like comic Punisher, but I found him one of the least enjoyable to play in MH.

I've read about the Battle Van, sounds pretty good.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is it weird that im excited to play this in a few weeks / months when theres a few new characters out?

Im actually into playing other stuff atm (which I hadnt done...all year really), im actually *gasp* finishing games and shit, but im keeping up with Marvel news and the thought of in a few months having Surfer, Reed, Starlord and more to play back to back is exciting (especially since you probably wont see a million of them run around when it settles down)

is it weird that im excited to play this in a few weeks / months when theres a few new characters out?

Im actually into playing other stuff atm (which I hadnt done...all year really), im actually *gasp* finishing games and shit, but im keeping up with Marvel news and the thought of in a few months having Surfer, Reed, Starlord and more to play back to back is exciting (especially since you probably wont see a million of them run around when it settles down)

I'm guessing you've 60'd everyone and done all that stuff?

I have so much backlog to play, but every time I get 10 minutes to actually play something, I can't bring myself to do anything other than MH.

Might change when I have everyone to 60 and I'm only focusing on one or two prestige characters and keeping up with new releases, but for the moment I still feel like there's SO much to do for me in MH.

It's officially my most played game ever now haha, even surpassing the GT series.

Drayco21

canon?? like... they couldn't have been in a comic together?

Canon as in that shit happened.
The multiverse technically means everything is canon, so it's probably been explained as Punisher of Earth-four or five numbers meaning nothing and not the 616 "real" Punisher, but hey, comic books.

ArchiePunisher.jpg

This also happened.

1241564743570_f.jpg

KePoW

Banned
Canon as in that shit happened.
The multiverse technically means everything is canon, so it's probably been explained as Punisher of Earth-four or five numbers meaning nothing and not the 616 "real" Punisher, but hey, comic books.

ArchiePunisher.jpg

WTF, that's a real comix?? haha holy crap LOL

That looks like the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen... was it a stupid comix?? I didn't know Archie was Marvel

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm guessing you've 60'd everyone and done all that stuff?

I have so much backlog to play, but every time I get 10 minutes to actually play something, I can't bring myself to do anything other than MH.

Might change when I have everyone to 60 and I'm only focusing on one or two prestige characters and keeping up with new releases, but for the moment I still feel like there's SO much to do for me in MH.

It's officially my most played game ever now haha, even surpassing the GT series.

not everyone, I have...err... 27 lvl 60s I think? out of 35 characters, with 6 of the remaining 8 over 30 (so i saw all their moves, they are all non-reviews)

unfortunately the next few reviews are all heroes I have at 60 so thats less exciting (storm, cyclops, rocket)

Drayco21

WTF, that's a real comix?? haha holy crap LOL

That looks like the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen... was it a stupid comix?? I didn't know Archie was Marvel

He's not, it was a Marvel Comics-Archie Comics crossover- it's pretty stupid in all the ways you would want a Punisher and Archie crossover to be stupid though.

/dumb Runaways broad beating up Frank

Bro, that's weak sauce. Frank is a human being without any form of superpowers other than being a tough son of a gun and having an unbreakable will. He's lost as many fights as he's won, but more often than not he has fought the toughest of super heroes to a standstill.

Here are better examples of Frank getting his ass kicked.

And yet...

And yet...

canon?? like... they couldn't have been in a comic together?

Of course they were. He also tried taking out Chuck Norris.

KePoW

Banned
He's not, it was a Marvel Comics-Archie Comics crossover- it's pretty stupid in all the ways you would want a Punisher and Archie crossover to be stupid though.

haha thx for the info dra. Have you read all major character Marvel comix?? It's kool being able to ask you anything about comix!

not everyone, I have...err... 27 lvl 60s I think? out of 35 characters, with 6 of the remaining 8 over 30 (so i saw all their moves, they are all non-reviews)

unfortunately the next few reviews are all heroes I have at 60 so thats less exciting (storm, cyclops, rocket)

Oh okay. Fair enough!

See I even want to do that stuff, especially Storm now she's had her review. And it's as good a reason as any to fire up a Prestige level or two on them.

Got the Superior Spider-Man costume the other day so I'm already lining up a prestige level for Spidey, and my intention for Deadpool is a prestige level for each costume I get with him, so that's already lining me up for a LOAD of additional game play.

So little time.

KePoW

Banned
I wonder if there's a regular Off-Topic thread on GAF where people talk comix. I just ask you guys about comix here in the MH thread, some of you are experts!

The moment Captain America calls you a piece of trash

you're a piece of trash.

Capt America is a radical conservative jingoistic moron straight out of the "greatest generation." He's as inflexible in his views as al Qaida. Or worse: the Tea Party. The dude deserves to be ridiculed at every available juncture until he comes to the realization that it's not 1940, the Nazis aren't invading all of Europe, and not everything is black and white.

Moron alert! "The river of truth," my ass. Sounds like some garbage spewed straight out of a person's mouth before they bomb an abortion clinic.
TpGqE4u.jpg

I wonder if there's a regular Off-Topic thread on GAF where people talk comix. I just ask you guys about comix here in the MH thread, some of you are experts!

New thread every month. Excellent group of very knowledgeable posters. Fair warning, though. Some of them actually think Quitely is a decent artist. The horror! :p

Lord Phol

I'd love to have a Marvel Unlimited subscription (tried the 1 month for 1 dollar thing before) but not entirely willing to pay what they are asking for. If anyone stumbles upon any promotions/discounts or so feel free to post here or PM me!

aborath

Neo Member
Man, I really want to start doing raids, but I can't settle on a character to run with. Going to give Daredevil a try once my Cyclops hits 50 (or 60,I dunno... just leveling him for the bonus).

Hawkeye's Hero Synergy now grants +2% Move Speed at level 25 and +4% Critical Damage at Level 50.

Make that Hawkeye.

Is there a GAF super group still? Approaching my first level 60 (50 Cyclops) and feel like I need to be social in this online game. Joined the Steam group as Valkerion just as a starter

Top Bottom