• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Drayco21

Age of Ultron Taskmaster costume confirmed on stream

QxtDMPj.png

Age of Apocalypse Jean Grey:

K4YqBMf.png

Stupid Bendis Guardians Team-Up:

tmM6Nnm.png

Dec

Gamora and Drax are definitely not how I would want them to look ideally, but Gamora still looks cool (Drax not so much...) definitely getting her and Starlord day 1.

Drayco21

Mr. Fantastic's powers are shockingly One Piece- maybe I should buy him after all...

Edit: Earth X Moon Knight and House of M Nightcrawler are the next costumes for those characters, coming soon.

GManDH

peter parkers daughter costume confirmed.

Red Skull just confirmed as next boss.

Something similar to Cosmic story will be coming!!!!

I don't know if it's a problem on my end, but can't seem to invite you. It's not giving me any kind of message at all. Does your name have a special kind of spelling? I don't know if capitals matter either. Maybe someone else can try to invite.

edit: just realized after all this time my name was spelled wrong hahaha.

look for "valkeiron"

talk about derp

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Brevik stream later, its 1.30am here though....

What was todays daily login reward? Dont think I got anything

Vecks

edit: just realized after all this time my name was spelled wrong hahaha.

look for "valkeiron"

talk about derp

Ah, okay. Invite sent.

Brevik stream later, its 1.30am here though....

What was todays daily login reward? Dont think I got anything

It starts tomorrow.

Starting Saturday (7/12), players will receive a daily gift for logging in. This gift will ascend as players accrue more logins, and will end up with awesome gifts such as exclusive pets or costumes!

Drayco21

Why?

So they can make an enhanced Richard Rider? That's what I'm assuming and it's making me annoyed.

Because he's the current Nova.

And because Jeph Loeb wont' let them use anyone but his dead son proxy as the default.

Edit:

When asked about whether Spidey 2099 could be a hero or a costume, Doomsaw deflected saying that he could happen but not for a long time.

Capt America is a radical conservative jingoistic moron straight out of the "greatest generation." He's as inflexible in his views as al Qaida. Or worse: the Tea Party. The dude deserves to be ridiculed at every available juncture until he comes to the realization that it's not 1940, the Nazis aren't invading all of Europe, and not everything is black and white.

Moron alert! "The river of truth," my ass. Sounds like some garbage spewed straight out of a person's mouth before they bomb an abortion clinic.

New thread every month. Excellent group of very knowledgeable posters. Fair warning, though. Some of them actually think Quitely is a decent artist. The horror! :p

How does it feel to be as wrong as literally anyone as ever been

KePoW

Banned
Finally finished cosmic prestige, phew !

iK5ahJ9PDOfU7.jpg

You'll see in the Stats screen above that it took 1648 LQs. And I have 3117 Odin Marks now largely as a result from all those LQs.

I think the cosmic pet looks pretty awesome, definitely worth it! Think I'm gonna cosmic prestige Loki next, so some of yall should join me this time. It's really not that bad once you get used to it.

Drayco21

haha yeah. hey Dra, what's been the best Luke Cage comix to read in your opinion?

I haven't read him in too much comix yet. thx

As much as I hate most of his other stuff, Bendis treats his favorites like Cage pretty well- a lot of his stuff is pretty good if you're looking for Luke stories (Not so much if you're looking for, say, Doctor Strange).

Ewing's current Mighty Avengers series is pretty good too. Same with the Parker Thunderbolts run that started in 2010.

I can't even remember the last time Cage held his own book, though. With all the relaunches of stuff Marvel's been trying, it's a crying shame Luke and Danny didn't get a buddy cop style book.

KePoW

Banned
As much as I hate most of his other stuff, Bendis treats his favorites like Cage pretty well- a lot of his stuff is pretty good if you're looking for Luke stories (Not so much if you're looking for, say, Doctor Strange).

Ewing's current Mighty Avengers series is pretty good too. Same with the Parker Thunderbolts run that started in 2010.

I can't even remember the last time Cage held his own book, though. With all the relaunches of stuff Marvel's been trying, it's a crying shame Luke and Danny didn't get a buddy cop style book.

ok got it thx!

KePoW

Banned
He is, though. Land is a recycling, tracing con artist...but at least he can trace a human face that looks realistic.

I'll take his awful work over Quitely's cancerous potato heads every day of the week.

Also, do you play the game on Steam? I need to add you so I can awe at your total hours played.

Sorry I missed this post Tragicomedy. LOL cancerous potato heads!!

Yeah I play through Steam, you can add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kepow/

KePoW

Banned
Added.

Also, you ran a cosmic prestige with Luke Cage despite not knowing the comic book character? Insane! :)

Yeah I don't know him in comix much at all, other than random times with the Avengers.

But I did specifically choose him for my first cosmic prestige because he's my favorite and most fun gameplay mechanics. I like the flow of his combat the best, and I own every single character.

Yeah I don't know him in comix much at all, other than random times with the Avengers.

But I did specifically choose him for my first cosmic prestige because he's my favorite and most fun gameplay mechanics. I like the flow of his combat the best, and I own every single character.

Yeah, you're the guy I defer to about opinions on characters in the game.

watching videos, man, fantastic looks hilarious.

but i guess the biggest issue i have with this game is the lack of character diversity as in terms of movelists. I guess there is only soo many ways you can make a diablo class.

whats was the last really different hero released in terms of play?

Dec

watching videos, man, fantastic looks hilarious.

but i guess the biggest issue i have with this game is the lack of character diversity as in terms of movelists. I guess there is only soo many ways you can make a diablo class.

whats was the last really different hero released in terms of play?

Reed seems pretty different, I'm sure there have been more but Strange was only a few months ago and is arguably the most interesting character in the game.

Vecks

lol, Brevik said on the stream that someone kicked the plug or something on the data center. He had to call them up to plug it back in.

Top Bottom