• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

KePoW

Banned
Goddamn racist-ass shit

Wait let me get this straight. Yall never heard people say they prefer certain specific races strictly *LOOKS-WISE* ?

Like... "Oh I like azn girls" or "Oh I like white girls"? I don't know where yall are from, but I hear that all the time.

You think every person in this world equally finds all people physically attractive? I don't. And from my experiences with other people, it's pretty normal to have certain preferences.

Anyway, for me it's not just black girls that I don't find attractive. Generally speaking, I also don't like the looks of middle-eastern girls, or indian girls, etc... I prefer white girls, or to a lesser extent azn. And with azn, it's pretty specific too. Generally chinese/japanese/korean. I don't like the looks of south-east azn girls as much.

Also background plays a part I'm sure, I grew up in a town & school district that was literally around 98.5% white during the census of my childhood years. My high school graduating class had 2 minorities out of 240 people.

Carm

and... back to game questions

So I did the One-Shot Man-Ape for the first time on my 60 Moon Knight. Where does this One-Shots difficulty suppose to fall, similar to a cosmic, or less? I'm not perfectly geared by any means but I figured I was in decent shape outside of cosmics anyway, but apparently not.

I had to be pretty careful and dart out of melee just on trash at the protect the npc spots. Man-Ape himself made me think I shouldn't even have been there. I had to have died about 6-8 times in that encounter. I couldn't stay in melee for long against his normal hits, avoiding his telegraphed ones wasn't an issue. If it's more towards cosmic terminal difficulty then okay but I dunno if I like story based content being locked behind more difficult content. Raiding, I have the same issue, don't care about the loot, but sticking story content into a raid is annoying too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait let me get this straight. Yall never heard people say they prefer certain specific races strictly *LOOKS-WISE* ?

Like... "Oh I like azn girls" or "Oh I like white girls"? I don't know where yall are from, but I hear that all the time.

You think every person in this world equally finds all people physically attractive? I don't. And from my experiences with other people, it's pretty normal to have certain preferences.

Anyway, for me it's not just black girls that I don't find attractive. Generally speaking, I also don't like the looks of middle-eastern girls, or indian girls, etc... I prefer white girls, or to a lesser extent azn. And with azn, it's pretty specific too. Generally chinese/japanese/korean. I don't like the looks of south-east azn girls as much.

Also background plays a part I'm sure, I grew up in a town & school district that was literally around 98.5% white during the census of my childhood years. My high school graduating class had 2 minorities out of 240 people.

I guess if you hear other people say that kind of thing that makes it ok

Blank!

So I did the One-Shot Man-Ape for the first time on my 60 Moon Knight. Where does this One-Shots difficulty suppose to fall, similar to a cosmic, or less? I'm not perfectly geared by any means but I figured I was in decent shape outside of cosmics anyway, but apparently not.

I had to be pretty careful and dart out of melee just on trash at the protect the npc spots. Man-Ape himself made me think I shouldn't even have been there. I had to have died about 6-8 times in that encounter. I couldn't stay in melee for long against his normal hits, avoiding his telegraphed ones wasn't an issue. If it's more towards cosmic terminal difficulty then okay but I dunno if I like story based content being locked behind more difficult content. Raiding, I have the same issue, don't care about the loot, but sticking story content into a raid is annoying too.

It's more difficult than cosmics because there are "fail" clauses, otherwise, it's pretty much on par with the harder cosmics. The trash hits fairly hard and fast, not quite Frost Giant level but I'd say about Dark elf level (dangerous if in large enough groups). The level layout doesn't lend itself to usually getting overrun though except on the defend parts.

Wizard is easy. Moloid section is easy, you CAN fail it, but you'd really have to take your time to do that. Man-Ape is basically Kurse pre-cosmic circle "buff" except you can actually see his attack tells. His melee attacks are slow enough that most people can dash-attack through him to avoid every other attack or so (if necessary). Some form of regen (Health, LoH, 25% core, life on kill, or some combo of that) should sustain you the rest of the fight provided you can avoid the big damage attacks. The respawn is literally right outside so death is somewhat trivial. Sometimes when I'm feeling extra lazy, if I'm low on spirit I'll just die and insta-respawn for the "free" refill :(

The only part that gets me is the three warriors dying because moon knight isn't very good at keeping the minds of of them since he lacks a lot of aoe.

KePoW

Banned

Man-Ape instance is definitely supposed to be hard, so don't feel bad.

Dec

The only part that gets me is the three warriors dying because moon knight isn't very good at keeping the minds of of them since he lacks a lot of aoe.

Never had any problems soloing it on MK. Truncheon + Crescent Fan does a lot of damage and bolas in spots where it will hit a lot of units. And since Truncheon is bouncing so much your punches demolish motherfuckers.

Never had any problems soloing it on MK. Truncheon + Crescent Fan does a lot of damage and bolas in spots where it will hit a lot of units. And since Truncheon is bouncing so much your punches demolish motherfuckers.

That doesn't stop the three warriors from being stupid and getting murdered.

Spoit

Man-Ape instance is definitely supposed to be hard, so don't feel bad.

Unfortunately, they nerfed the drops that justified the difficulty, As it is, you're probably better off running single cosmic chest runs in terms of time/reward, much less difficulty/reward

Lord Phol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

first it was luke cage looked like a gangster black thug

now its black girls are ugly

nope, not a racist at all

KePoW

Banned
Unfortunately, they nerfed the drops that justified the difficulty, As it is, you're probably better off running single cosmic chest runs in terms of time/reward, much less difficulty/reward

Yeah I definitely think that's true. Too bad because it's a pretty cool one-shot as far as the setting.

Scirrocco

And Psylocke. Too bad i bought her pack. At least the token will go into her stash tab, so its not taking up an inventory space until i unlock her super.

inky

Multi-quoting is nigh impossible on mobile, though.

You can say that again. Having to copy and paste every single post you want to answer to is very annoying. But hey gotta follow those rules.

Wut? Jusy hit the + button bros

dwqTYzU.png

sophora

Pulled Loki from a splinter box earlier this week, he's so fun. Managed to grab the giveaway codes and pulled Rocket Raccoon, not bad for randoms. I think I'm pushing my luck and bit now, time to save those splinters.

Volimar

I have so many dupe tokens now. I really wish they'd do a stash sale. I got 300G and don't plan on spending anymore on the game in the foreseeable future.

shock33

Oh god what have I done....Just purchased the mega bundle of cards, will report back on my haul when I figure out where to stash everything!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh god what have I done....Just purchased the mega bundle of cards, will report back on my haul when I figure out where to stash everything!

you are already dead.

Are you guys still getting them? Says the codes are exhausted for me. :(

It ran out like within the past half hour.

Heh, seeing the banner on the site about that sale almost made me pull the trigger too. Took a step back and realized what I was doing and instead went for the Guardians catch up pack they just put up (pretty sweet deal that doesn't overlap with any of the other advance packs).

shock33

Heh, seeing the banner on the site about that sale almost made me pull the trigger too. Took a step back and realized what I was doing and instead went for the Guardians catch up pack they just put up (pretty sweet deal that doesn't overlap with any of the other advance packs).

To compound my insanity, I'm probably going to get that as well......

My haul:

Yi4KIii.jpg

Comprised the following:

Heroes:
Gambit Token

Costumes:
Punisher Noir costume
Spiderman big time blue

Pets:
2 x Symbiote Spider Ham pet
Micro-Vision Pet
Stash Access Card

Artifacts:
Brutal Balloon Bonanza Bomb
Pom Poms
Embers of Balthakk
2 x Fog of Wundagore

Currency:
20 x Iron Tech Blueprints
19 x Horizon Labs microchips
19 x Ruby Quartz
20 x Stark ID

Special Find Boosts:
6 x Boon
5 x Beach Party
16 x Boost
21 x Bar

XP Boosts:
1 x Boon
3 x Beach Party
17 x Boost
18 x Bar

Rarity Boosts:
3 x Boon
2 x Beach Party
17 x Boost
11 x Bar

Credit Boosts:

1 x Boost
9 x Bar

Misc Boosts:

2 x Collectors Bounty
1 x Cosmic Penta Rush
2 x Quad Rush Bar
14 x Iridium Triple Bar
13 x Iridium Triple Boost

Miscellaneous:

1 x Retcon
10 Odin Mark Chest
75 Eternity Splinters (3 x 25)
7 x Classified Bovine Sector
1 x Portals to Bovenheim
3 x Matrix of unbinding
1 x Extra Strength
2 x Party in a box

Donation stuff:
20 x Hall Pass
20 x Summer Beach Ball
20 x Festival Carnival Mask
2 x Mardi Gras Beads

Glad I got the punisher noir and symbiot spider ham pet, been wanting those for a while

Top Bottom