• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
didnt know Groot was confirmed to be a team up with Draz and Gamorra. kinda lame since it makes Rocket's summon less special :/

ev0

Ah that feeling when you wake up to see you missed a random box giveaway lol. Damn you italian toms hardware.

Thanks for the sdcc code heads up though!

Drayco21

Got Emma Frost. Not a dupe, but another character to join Gambit in the "sit in my roster at level 1 and never get touched" corner.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Groo / Drax / Gamora bundle bought

im not even playing atm >_>

Got Human Torch and a Wolverine dupe from the hero boxes. The FF are my least favourite characters of the available roster and I've already randomed two of them. I'll take it though, even least favs are better than dupes.

Sblargh

Banned
Hating on Squirrel Girl is like hating on christmas, puppies or children's smiles.
-
Good day for random boxes today.
Bought one with splinters, got non-dupe Black Panther. Code from italian site, non-dupe Human Torch; new code now from SDCC, non-dupe Colossus.

Three new heroes in one day.

MKAllDay

Apparently the only hero I can get from random boxes is The Thing. I own him and have 3 of his tokens despite only having opened about 6 random hero boxes.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Damn, Daredevil dupe from the second hero box. Ah well though, can't complain after getting Deadpool from the first one (wish it'd have been Ghost Rider though!).

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Haha I got another Thing token. It feels like a running gag at this point, a character I don't care about at all now has a lvl 8 ultimate.

Xyber

Got Loki, that's nice. I've only been playing this for 2 days now and have a lvl 34 Storm and just finished chapter 1 with Moon Knight.

Gothos

Another nice drop from random box for me. This time - Deadpool! :) Cyke + Deadpool in one day, both new heroes, hell yeah! And yesterday got Ghost Rider :D

ev0

Well got my 4th Moon Knight from the random box. This game hates me heh. 4 out of my last 5 boxes were freaking Moon Knight. I don't even own that many heroes.

Top Bottom