• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

inky

I never bought any BOGOs or got any free boxes with costumes, and I never get anything good out of fortune cards, so. lol

That's because you don't do your daily terminals. :p I feel I'm the only one who does.

Same place I've got about 40 Unstable Molecules while most people are scrambling to get a few.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I think the main reason I (and many others, I imagine) have such a hard time with molecules is just from not spending a lot of time at 60. I'm always leveling new chars, and I've started prestiging my favorites. I've never seen a molecule drop from anything other than max level content.

inky

Fair enough. I did spend too much time on my level 60s, while I've neglected leveling new characters often.

I just need like a couple of months vacation to get back into the game properly T.T I've had a ton of work for what feels like 3 months now.

That's because you don't do your daily terminals. :p I feel I'm the only one who does.

Same place I've got about 40 Unstable Molecules while most people are scrambling to get a few.

Believe you me, I'm doing my daily terminal runs for cube shards, they just don't drop. Not even from Cosmic Terminals when I turn to farming them either.

Xevren

I miss when Fortune Cards dropped all the time :(

If you want into the supergroup just leave your in game name and someone will get to you.

inky

Do I need to message someone to get an invite for the GAF supergroup?

Just tell me your in-game name and I'll send an invite asap.

Same for anyone else. Either drop a post in here (something like this: "Hey, I'm NeoGAFMemeber1 and would like an invite to the Supergroup") or send me a PM with your in-game name and I'll get to you. I try to read GAF every day, but I still might miss your post.

I should also say that you can get an invite even when you are offline now. When you log in you'll likely see the invite in the top right corner where the other game notifications are.

Xevren

Just tell me your in-game name and I'll send an invite asap.

Same for anyone else. Either drop a post in here (something like this: "Hey, I'm NeoGAFMemeber1 and would like an invite to the Supergroup") or send me a PM with your in-game name and I'll get to you. I try to read GAF every day, but I still might miss your post.

I should also say that you can get an invite even when you are offline now. When you log in you'll likely see the invite in the top right corner where the other game notifications are.

What's the actual command to invite to the supergroup? I've been doing the ghetto method.

Drayco21

Who's the bald-headed woman on the cosmic marketing banner??

Moondragon. She used to be an Avenger, then became a major character in the Annihilation era Marvel Cosmic stuff and was a member of the good Guardians of the Galaxy team. She's Drax's daughter, Phyla-Vell's girlfriend, and at one point turned into a giant radical space dragon.

Moondragon. She used to be an Avenger, then became a major character in the Annihilation era Marvel Cosmic stuff and was a member of the good Guardians of the Galaxy team. She's Drax's daughter, Phyla-Vell's girlfriend, and at one point turned into a giant radical space dragon.

1561092-moondragon.jpg

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Almost bought one of those boxes, then I came to my damn senses. I own all heroes and most costumes I really want, so not really worth gambling when I could just buy a costume if I actually really wanted one.

Ken

Almost bought one of those boxes, then I came to my damn senses. I own all heroes and most costumes I really want, so not really worth gambling when I could just buy a costume if I actually really wanted one.

BUT IT'S SO FUN.

Carm

Best change eva. Two are always better than one. Doesn't seem like Rocket changes really address boss kill speed significantly, that's the biggest issue I've had. Rocket has been the slowest to kill terminal bosses for me by far out of the 17 I have at 60 and others 30 and above, but below 60, huge difference its a shame too.

So I ended up getting 2 hands of Doom from the boxes in the last event. What's the best way to sell them assuming my goal is to get my Moonknight raid ready?

Ken

Well, new heroes I got were Storm, Luke Cage, Emma Frost, and Colossus. Repeat heroes were Hulk, Wolverine, Human Torch and Invisible Woman. Costumes were All New X-Men Jean and Mk IV Iron Man.

KePoW

Banned
Well, new heroes I got were Storm, Luke Cage, Emma Frost, and Colossus. Repeat heroes were Hulk, Wolverine, Human Torch and Invisible Woman. Costumes were All New X-Men Jean and Mk IV Iron Man.

wow holy smokes!!

Is that the green Jean costume??

Vecks

I guess I'll be avoiding those boxes. The chance for costumes seem rather low.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got 1 box and got a costume I didn't have (warbird ms marvel) so I was pretty happy with that.

But then I did a blender and got the classic cap costume, which is cap's worst costume and I don't even have him, so that wasn't super.

Ken

I got 5 boxes and got 4 dupes and the Mark I Iron-Man costume and I don't have Iron Man.

Waste of money. T_T

:<

i have enough G for two more boxes. i dont know if i should since it's a re-occuring event

woo got star-lord to 60. now to maybe level cyclops.

ok i did the responsible thing and just bought STASH space instead lol

So Doomsaw was in the Marvel Heroes livestream with Brevik and he talked about the upcoming Pet Tech stuff. Here's what he said:
All cosmetic pets are gonna be upgraded to cybernetic pets for free.
You would be able to unlock green, blue, purple, cosmic and unique nodes on them.
To unlock these nodes you would have to donate items of the specific type.
Cosmic nodes give bonuses to powers, while green, blue and purple nodes give bonuses to things like health, defense, damage and spirit.
You can reroll each node almost for free at crafter, allowing you to mix and match them to customize your hero.
Each pet can have different cybernetic upgrades.
You would be able to buy random pets for splinters.
There might be a craftable pet in future.
Pets are not going to be bound to heroes, allowing you to swap them between characters easily.
There would be a new "vacuum" feature. When you click a bindable key (default "J") all green, blue and purple on the ground are being automatically picked up and donated to your pet. This would help to unlock all the stuff.
If you have the max rank for every node on your pet the items are going to be converted to a small amount of credits (about 1% of the regular sell amount).
Cosmics and uniques cannot be vacuumed, and they would have to be dragged manually on the pet. You can also manually donate any green, blue or purple item.
You don't have to put your pet out to use Pet-Tech.

This would allow to accomplish the following things:
Every pet is useful.
Performance will be better because loot won't stay on the ground.
Players would have something to do with big loot explosions even if there isn't anything useful in particular.
MOAR CUSTOMIZATION!11

Source

Carm

what skills do i focus on for leveling cyclops?

Ricochet for everything but bosses unless they have a lot of adds, Barrage for bosses. I didn't put 20 into Devastation till 60 I don't believe, just relied on Ricochet/Barrage. Boring as hell but effective. I focused on maxed Richoet/Barrage/Concussive above anything I think if talent points were tight. Like I said though I didn't put any into Devastation till 60 so had 28 free + haven't gotten the 12 from Story mode yet.

Optics Tree

20 Ricochet Blast

20 Concussive Force

20 Optic Barrage

20 Optic Devastation

Fighter Tree

Martial Arts (I only have 1 point in this currently 8 free atm plus 12 from story may put those in it)

20 Uncanny Focus

Tactics Tree

1 Tactical Command

20 Precision Combat

1 Rally Command

20 Veteran Command

Blank!

Ricochet for everything but bosses unless they have a lot of adds, Barrage for bosses. I didn't put 20 into Devastation till 60 I don't believe, just relied on Ricochet/Barrage. Boring as hell but effective. I focused on maxed Richoet/Barrage/Concussive above anything I think if talent points were tight. Like I said though I didn't put any into Devastation till 60 so had 28 free + haven't gotten the 12 from Story mode yet.

Optics Tree

20 Ricochet Blast

20 Concussive Force

20 Optic Barrage

20 Optic Devastation

Fighter Tree

Martial Arts (I only have 1 point in this currently 8 free atm plus 12 from story may put those in it)

20 Uncanny Focus

Tactics Tree

1 Tactical Command

20 Precision Combat

1 Rally Command

20 Veteran Command

You'll have points to spare, but fwiw, I prefer channeled blast over optic devastation. Both will go through missile deflection but channeled feels like better DPS to me and works better against multiple bosses/X-defense/holsim waves.

Top Bottom