• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

WatTsu

Alright. I picked up Rocket and one of the cosmic boxes. I got the First Avenger costume for Cap, which I can't really use since he's not part of my roster (Thor, Thing, Daredevil, and Rocket Raccoon). What can I do with it?

Xevren

Alright. I picked up Rocket and one of the cosmic boxes. I got the First Avenger costume for Cap, which I can't really use since he's not part of my roster (Thor, Thing, Daredevil, and Rocket Raccoon). What can I do with it?

Save it, all you can do with it unless you cap your crafter and use the blender.

Ken

i have like 220 of those event shards

what's the doop space nine thing? something i can just pug? i want loots!

Thanks for your help, folks. Rocket is a blast. I've been tearing through the prologue with him.

3698549-rocketraccoon.jpeg

i have like 220 of those event shards

what's the doop space nine thing? something i can just pug? i want loots!

If you check out the new event vendor, you can buy the portals to Doop zone. 45 stones they cost you from memory. Better to do it with your group though - one person buy one, you all run it, next person buys one, you all run it etc.. Ends up costing very little.

General chat occasionally pops up with random group seeks.

Is it good loot or just a bazillion purples?

Meh, about the same as cosmic terminals/doop waves. Plenty of cosmic gear, mostly purples though as usual. I did end up with two really nice Insignias of Gamora though. And loads of money.

It's full of Cosmic Doops, so your usual Cosmic items, Medallions + Cosmic Rings.

My SG got a bunch of uniques, but none for me. As with most of this stuff, it's probably dependent on your RIF/SIF/luck.

LuuKyK

Gamora seems like such a good team-up. I am really tempted to buy her, but I will stand by the opinion that it is a waste to pay 400 ES on a team up over a fully playable character.

Gamora seems like such a good team-up. I am really tempted to buy her, but I will stand by the opinion that it is a waste to pay 400 ES on a team up over a fully playable character.

I've been running her with Star-Lord and Deadpool.

They are expensive, but at least you can use them with your whole roster.

I ended up buying the GotG team-up pre-sale pack. Haven't really used Drax yet, but Gamora and Groot are good fun. I do have all the characters though and I'm starting to make way with Splinters, so my hero purchases are paid for now.

hey guys ill be back either tonight or tomorrow
been busy setting up laptop to play Persona 3 and 4 on my TV, and playing Shovel Knight and Trails in the Sky

On my Strange I use Doc Ock Arms in slot 2 and Cerebro Remote Interface in slot 5. Your artifacts aren't great either...if you can't find something like a danger AI chip or mental focus headband, try and get some +1 to stats artifacts like a metasensory array. Strange benefits a LOT from that since he uses so many offensive skills.

Thanks for the advice but one question, Why would you use the Mechanical Arms of Doc Octopus on Dr Strange when it seems to mostly improve physical damage?

Spoit

Thanks for the advice but one question, Why would you use the Mechanical Arms of Doc Octopus on Dr Strange when it seems to mostly improve physical damage?

It's area damage IIRC. And it gives a completely ridiculous amount of crit rating and damage rating (not to mention that doc's 2nd slot is pretty much all tanky stats which do next to nothing for his dps)

Spoit

I know!

And if I get another one of those damn Cerebro Remote Interfaces...! Had probably 20 of those stupid things now and used them on maybe 2 or 3 characters.

Consensus seems to be shifting back to the eye for his slot 5, since the sig's burst is better

Consensus seems to be shifting back to the eye for his slot 5, since the sig's burst is better

Interesting.

I'm in the process of gearing up Iron Man and Strange with the hopes of getting one of them Raid worthy. Given up on Deadpool for the time being as he's never going to have the DPS required until that 52 review (hopefully).

My invisible Woman is so good at not getting hit, but once she does she's really squishy.

I never got the hate for her as I really enjoyed her run to 60, but I guess as you mention, it stems from the fact that she's a bit squishy.

I remember doing a few Holo Sims with her and she'd do great damage on those mob waves, but if they overwhelmed you, you went down almost instantly.

Sblargh

Banned
I got one armor of apocalypse and everyone was jealous. That was a good moment in my life.

I have no idea what I will do with it.

I've gotten one, but ya there are certain any hero uniques I just can't find.

Like fuckin' Footstigons.

And see, Footstigons, I have three of them!

I ended up putting a pair on DP at they are pretty much BiS over his hero unique.

Anyone have a Gem of the Kursed they're willing to trade? I don't care how bad the rolls are.

I wish I had spares! First one I got from the Crimson Boxes last week. It's on DP, but tempting to unbind it and put it on IM for the time being now..

I can see it's going to be an artifact constantly shared around my roster haha..

I got one armor of apocalypse and everyone was jealous. That was a good moment in my life.

I have no idea what I will do with it.

I got one from Man Ape on the weekend. Very pleased.

Not sure who to put it on yet either. It might be better than IM's slot 2, but I'm not sure.

Xevren

I got a shit ton of uniques from cosmic terminals over the weekend. Thing is I don't really get the point for that, odds are if you are doing cosmic terminals you probably heavily geared as is.

Top Bottom