• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Seiken said:
1212766679056.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

DoctorWho said:
Might have been 8:58 by your brother's time but it could have been 9:00 on the stores clock. When I was in retail, if nobody was in the store I would shutdown that motherfucker like lightning.

But he called me to tell me this BS and my cable box (it doesn't lie lol) said 8:59. Don't get me wrong, when it's time to go, it's time to go. But you can't hook a brother up? That's just bullshit. He called and complained and they said it was after 9 yadda yadda and thathe should come by tomorrow. My brother said "nah, that's ok. I'm not going to be shopping there anymore". He'll be cancelling his pre-order aswell. Luckily he has another pre-order at another store. This store despreately needs customers too. Oh well. I hope one of those bitches posts/lurks here.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tiduz said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!
Exactly! I just had to save it :lol

Really, I'd give so much credits to the one who found this pic :(!

KZObsessed

Gen-X said:
Just wondering as to what the heck those are, are those spiders?!?!?!?!?!

haha I wondered the same. It's a Camel Spider apparently, not technically a spider. More a cross between a spider and a scorpion. And it's HUGE! Whatever it is, it's clearly made by the devil!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Darkpen said:
I must ask the thread: do you feel like there is life beyond MGS4?
Of course! MGS5.

Yoshichan

ZeroTolerance said:
how long did you have this ready for this ?
:lol :lol :lol Probably ever since this thread was created.

Ploid 3.0

I hope I'm here for post 9,000. Just to see the people that try to post the image in time resulting in 10 pictures of vegeta.

Edit: oh crap!! I was that late? hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom