• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
damn, I just looked at the creation date for the first trailer released (this one:
j8kvv8.jpg

and it is October 31, 2005

:lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
TTP said:
Nah. I think that's in preparation of MGS4 impact on PS3 weekly sales in Japan.

oops.. :lol ;)
:( Don't give the Japanese any hints.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
TheRagnCajun said:
Ontario...but I won't actually be playing till I get home from work and stuff so yeah.
Gotcha! :D

God dammit! Tomorrow night can't come soon enough! Going to Walmart at midnight. Worked all day today, organized an Obama meeting, just finally got home. Then it's work tomorrow, then MGS4! Woot!

Zeke

I don't think I've ever seen a tv commercial for mgs4 what gives. Sony should haven been bombarding people with mgs commercials like they air those damn herpes commercials every five minutes.

Barakov

Darkpen said:

After it was done you should've put that shit in a bag and sealed that bitch up tight so that it would've had maximum effect. Or you could've hit the post reply button quicker.

Darkpen

Banned
Barakov said:
After it was done you should've put that shit in a bag and sealed that bitch up tight so that it would've had maximum effect. Or you could've hit the post reply button quicker.
D:<

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Zeke said:
I don't think I've ever seen a tv commercial for mgs4 what gives. Sony should haven been bombarding people with mgs commercials like they air those damn herpes commercials every five minutes.

Either them or Konami dammit! I need to see more advertising even though I will buy the game on day 1!

ZeroTolerance

LiquidMetal14 said:
Nothingatall.gif please. Then 10k will be here sooner than we know it!

of course, if people keep posting pictures of spiders and shit like this, we just might hit 15k by tomorrow.

btw, how come no one has tried to make a digg post out of the first page of this thread ? Its. just. so .awesome.

KZObsessed

I havn't seen a single TV ad in the UK for MGS4, tho I don't watch too much telly so maybe I missed them?

But then I've seen Haze ad about 3 or 4 times. Christ... MGS4 is the biggest game of the year and no TV advertising? Maybe they'll start advertising after the first wave of hardcore have bought it... if not Sony are truly idiots.

edit:
cameltoe said:
Just stopping by to see how everyon.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!H!!!!!!!!!

It is truly horrifying :lol It cannot be unseen!

I so wanna jump in my car and drive to NYC....its only 9 hours away....and I'll probably never have the chance to meet Kojima again:-(

I hate work :mad:

Zeke

krackerjack said:
I so wanna jump in my car and drive to NYC....its only 9 hours away....and I'll probably never have the chance to meet Kojima again:-(

I hate work :mad:
do it for gaf I'd call out in a heart beat to meet the man himself

cyclone87

Midnight launches start here in Australia in 12 hours... but I'm out of town and won't be able to play it until I get back home on Monday :(

Zeke

karasu said:
the spam stinks.
I'll tell you stinks someone left milk in my room for a day or two and bumped into my table and it fell on my carpet. Stuff freaking reeks I washed it with soap and water and threw a fuckton of arm and hammer on it. Still reaks fuckin assholes >.<

Crayon

My buddy's usmc and he told me about camel spiders.

He said they are big. Obviosuly that's true.
He said they live in the desert and basicly home in on any hint of moisture. Such as your shoes. Or perhaps you sleeping bag. Or your scrotum.
He said they are very very fast, too. So if you have a tent full of freshly awaken marines trying to step on one, you are more likely to see the tent come down or marines just running out like bitches befor they actually get the thing.
And apparently the bite is very uncomfortable, tho not deadly.

According to him, this is why you often see pictures of marines sleeping four across on the hoods of their humvees.

kuYuri

I've been wondering, is it possible for m0dus to create custom covers for MGS4 cases, like how he did for Lost Planet Colonies official thread?

This way, we can use the Japanese LE or European cover for those who prefer them.

itemVT007-J1p1_1.jpg

b8pqio.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Crayon said:

He said they live in the desert and basicly home in on any hint of moisture. Such as your shoes. Or perhaps you sleeping bag. Or your scrotum.
He said they are very very fast, too. So if you have a tent full of freshly awaken marines trying to step on one, you are more likely to see the tent come down or marines just running out like bitches befor they actually get the thing.

According to him, this is why you often see pictures of marines sleeping four across on the hoods of their humvees.

well, at least they're not deadly.

"The bigger they are, the better"

Nozdeuce said:
This and the 360 RPGs hasn't been a good day for you has it Darkpen? :(
no, no it hasn't

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Strider2K99 said:
I've been wondering, is it possible for m0dus to create custom covers for MGS4 cases, like how he did for Lost Planet Colonies official thread?

what we really need is a cover of the "Theatrical Poster".

Yoshichan

Nozdeuce said:
This and the 360 RPGs hasn't been a good day for you has it Darkpen? :(
Oh no, you didn't!

Yoshichan

jvalioli said:
Why did you stop?
It's probably too much awesomeness to handle in one sitting.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Strider2K99 said:

This way, we can use the Japanese LE or European cover for those who prefer them.

itemVT007-J1p1_1.jpg

b8pqio.jpg

If he would so oblige, I suggest the original Blue Japan LE cover with the traditional Shinkawa artwork.

ZeroTolerance

Crayon said:

Damn, I feel for those Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom