• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
brandonh83 said:
I've really... really got to find something to do tonight, other than sit here staring at the PC monitor :lol

I might play Oblivion, or FF12. Those are two very good "time flies by" games. I've already re-beaten MGS1-3 for the ferthiteenth time...

Dude do what I am going to do! OD ON NYQUIL!

hirokazu

Tiduz said:
Im confused, someone told me you can download iPod, camo and radio channels, is this already confirmed/known?

If this is true it would be awesome tbfh.
There will be additional tracks to download for the in-game iPod, but you have to pay for them. Camo is a possibility, but it's not really needed. Radio channels... This isn't GTA :p

Barakov said:
So it's only a slightly fresh meme?
Balls.jpg

hirokazu

Mattlikewhoa said:
FUCKKKKK MEEEE!!! I just checked my Play Asia order and I got my shipping confirmation:D

I am beyond excited...
:0... Mine is still "Preparing order" :( Asian LE for me. Which one did you buy?

KZObsessed

Right, I'm going to sleep and hopefully when I wake up MGS4 will be in my hands. Due to some sort of Metal Gear magic... or something.

mjc

I've got the LE reserved at EB and everything, but I don't understand the appeal of this LE MGS4 PS3. More power to the guys that shell out the money for one, as I'm sure they will be worth double their initial cost, but the recoloring of the system itself doesn't strike me as totally appealing. Maybe if they had some kind of Shinkawa art on it?

NeoUltima

mjc said:
I've got the LE reserved at EB and everything, but I don't understand the appeal of this LE MGS4 PS3. More power to the guys that shell out the money for one, as I'm sure they will be worth double their initial cost, but the recoloring of the system itself doesn't strike me as totally appealing. Maybe if they had some kind of Shinkawa art on it?
It's not just a recoloring. It's ,supposedly, actually made of metal.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Synless

Gen-X said:
When I think of that I can actually feel it now, I'm guessing it would feel like my Macbook pro.
oh shit, 25 hours left.....................unbearable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit* didn't mean to click reply on your statement there. :lol

Tiduz

Eurogaime
hirokazu said:
There will be additional tracks to download for the in-game iPod, but you have to pay for them. Camo is a possibility, but it's not really needed. Radio channels... This isn't GTA :p

thanks for clearing that up :p

MrDaravon

Chamber said:
Starting to wonder if I was the only here not getting it at Midnight.

I'm not either; my Gamestop isn't doing a midnight release. That's fine though, I have to work all day Thursday, so either me or my wife will get it after work. Only thing I'm worried about is getting a pre-order artbook or not. At least I don't have to worry about people spoiling the game at a midnight launch.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Volcynika said:
Unless Wal-Mart has the bundle, I'm not either. :(

?

Walmart should almost definitely have it....I'd worry more about potential lines.

when I first learned of their midnight bundle release, I called in, and they said they haven't gotten any inquiries on it, but I have to work until 11:00 that night, and I'm kind of anxious.

Volcynika

Metroidvania said:
?

Walmart should almost definitely have it....I'd worry more about potential lines.

when I first learned of their midnight bundle release, I called in, and they said they haven't gotten any inquiries on it, but I have to work until 11:00 that night, and I'm kind of anxious.

Well I was mostly referring to the midnight thing. Sometimes they wait till 7am to sell it. That'll be worth it to wake up early for though!

Bulla564

Banned
LOL my friend invited me over since his aunt reads cards and tells the future.

I'll let you guys know if she foretells that my life will be consumed playing the best game of this generation.

"I see... something made of Metal... in your future. It will be the epitome of your life... don't let it pass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom