• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
This
alr1ghtstart said:
ATT00011.jpg

=

jessica-alba-wallpapers-3.jpg

I feel so nerd posting this but it's true :(

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I GIVE MY LIFFFEEEE
NOT FOR HONOR
BUT FORRRRR YOUU

quick quick oh shit oh shit finish the thread before the song ends oh shit

my lollers friend died twice on the final battle on easy because he couldn't beat it before the bombing run :lol

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
One day.

One day, and it will be in my hands.
As will a PS3, or much anger will be had

Lol at the final countdown.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Metroidvania said:
One day.

One day, and it will be in my hands.
As will a PS3, or much anger will be had

Lol at the final countdown.

you did NOT just use spoiler tags in this thread and make me highlight them accidentally

sista you best CHECK yoself

:lol

Costanza said:
What'd you think of [Rec]?

As a horror fan, I was pleasantly blown the FUCK away by it. It was gruesome, well acted and staged, and parts genuinely scared the hell out of me. The last 10 minutes was just chilling and unexpected. Awesome, awesome horror flick.

Costanza

Banned
brandonh83 said:
As a horror fan, I was pleasantly blown the FUCK away by it. It was gruesome, well acted and staged, and parts genuinely scared the hell out of me. The last 10 minutes was just chilling and unexpected. Awesome, awesome horror flick.
Yeah, I loved it. It's too bad the Blu-ray that just came out in Spain isn't region free.

Costanza said:
Yeah, I loved it. It's too bad the Blu-ray that just came out isn't region free.

Aren't they releasing it in American cinemas with the title Quarantine? They'll probably release THAT Blu-ray after it has its theatrical run.

AWESOME fucking movie though. As a horror fan who rarely gets -good- horror films, I am ecstatic at the moment, combined with the fact that MGS4 comes out in less than 24 hours.

Costanza

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Aren't they releasing it in American cinemas with the title Quarantine? They'll probably release THAT Blu-ray after it has its theatrical run.
Quarantine is a remake with American actors.. there's no fucking way it's going to be as good.

Costanza said:
Quarantine is a remake with American actors.. there's no fucking way it's going to be as good.

FUCK I hate when they do stupid shit like that. But yes, there's noooo fucking way it'll touch the original. And I have no problem with remakes, but, that's just how good it was.

Our store has copies of the game in. I spent all day at work staring at them. :(

And since our store is only three weeks old, we're not doing a midnight launch, which means I won't be able to get my copy of the LE until Thursday morning. :(((

Mets39

hey TTP, i have a question:

The review you made is based on your playthrough at Paris or from a review Code ?
i wonder this because the gap between differentes Reviews site of a same country is really curious. + i know one which said they will not post their review until they have the full game and test all they can, while they were at Paris!

tha_con

Banned
MGS2 just blew my mind again, forgot how weird the end is.

Creative juice are gone. Here's a bland wall paper.

Edit: ROFL. I'm totally going to work on this wall paper tomorrow, it sucks. I've been up for like 29 hours, I have nothing left...tomorrow I fight the good fight gentlemen. LE MGS4, LE Guide, and Headset must be found. I'll drive 6 hours to drop off some Army Equipment, run around the city, and aquire as many items as I can to enjoy them post midnight.

I just want to give a quick thanks to everyone in this thread, who in no small part have contributed to me going into MGS4 completely clean of spoilers (aside from the odd slip up...thanks Kotaku D: ). I had MGS2 and MGS3 both pretty spoiled for me, so I'm really psyched to go into 4 clean (knock on wood for the next 24 hrs).

You all have done an extremely admirable job. On to to tomorrow!

i_am_not_jon_ames said:
I just want to give a quick thanks to everyone in this thread, who in no small part have contributed to me going into MGS4 completely clean of spoilers (aside from the odd slip up...thanks Kotaku D: ). I had MGS2 and MGS3 both pretty spoiled for me, so I'm really psyched to go into 4 clean (knock on wood for the next 24 hrs).

I agree. I had MGS 1/2 spoiled for me, but went into 3 relatively clean.

Sallokin

tha_con said:
MGS2 just blew my mind again, forgot how weird the end is.

Creative juice are gone. Here's a bland wall paper.

Man I absolutely cannot wait for some MGS little big planet themed sack boys. I want a Ninja sack boy!!!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i_am_not_jon_ames said:

3 was pretty much spoiled by all of its trailers. I'm glad the MGS4 trailers have been relatively clean.

Chamber said:
3 was pretty much spoiled by all of its trailers. I'm glad the MGS4 trailers have been relatively clean.
eh, you're right i just meant Raiden in 2 and the bosses in 3 (those voice acting sides that leaked).

either way. viva no spoilers!

grandyu

alr1ghtstart said:

so this is what it looks like... the cover art is a seperate piece of card, not printed on box for whatever reason
the diagonal opening and the clusterfuck of icons/logos (big ass ps3 strip on side) makes this LE infinitely inferior to the Japanese version

bollocks... shitty US designs again

Kuroyume

Banned
Anyone know of any sites that have the MGS4 80gb bundle available? I've been bitten by the hype bug after watching the first 4 parts of the retrospective yesterday. I see that Circuit City is selling them right now, but they're forcing customers to buy a $27 PS3 blu-ray remote controller... Wtf?

Don't they contain the same thing? Differences in the case makes an infinite amount of difference?

You Euros get a cool figure and a better case too. The US design doesn't affect yours.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
grandyu said:
so this is what it looks like... the cover art is a seperate piece of card, not printed on box for whatever reason
the diagonal opening and the clusterfuck of icons/logos (big ass ps3 strip on side) makes this LE infinitely inferior to the Japanese version

bollocks... shitty US designs again
Disagree.

The art is mounted... They probably took extra time to do that. The diagonal opening is spiffy. The "clusterfuck" of logos makes it consistent with other PS3 releases... It would have bugged me more if it didn't conform to standards.

Turk

TTP said:
This

=

http://temple3.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/jessica-alba-wallpapers-3.jpg[IMG]

I feel so nerd posting this but it's true :([/QUOTE]

That photo of the LE needs more blur or vasoline on the lense. I can see all of Snakes wrinkles.

hirokazu

BocoDragon said:
Disagree.

The art is mounted... They probably took extra time to do that. The diagonal opening is spiffy. The "custerfuck" of logos makes it consistant with other PS3 releases... It would have bugged me more if it didn't conform to standards.
I don't care either way about the conformity, but the mounted art is pretty neat. I like the diagonal cut as well, shame that it goes through the art at the front though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom