• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayon

Bulla564 said:
LOL my friend invited me over since his aunt reads cards and tells the future.

I'll let you guys know if she foretells that my life will be consumed playing the best game of this generation.

"I see... something made of Metal... in your future. It will be the epitome of your life... don't let it pass"

Spoiler alert, dude. Don't go.

Prothero

Neo Member
I seriously can't believe that this game is essentially a day and change from being released (it's 11:40 P.M. EST.) Nearly four years of anticipation is about to come to an end and I can't wait.

alba

Little is the new Big
I pre-ordered the regular version (since my online store didn't add the LE one) and It should be shipped in a matter of hours, is there a way for me to buy the LE edition online? or get it somewhere? (I'm in belgium btw!)

tyty

CAN'T. WAIT. GOD.

Knox

I got mail!

2rgcjdt.jpg

zomg

Ya know what could pass the time? Buying snacks to keep your energy up during those late/all night gaming sessions!

*stocks up on snapple antioxidant water*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Ugh, I hate street dates. You know what I say? Smoke em if you got em Sell em if you got em.

well, we could waste some time by POSTING SPIDERZ, the newest game from ubisoft!111

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Y2Kev said:
Ugh, I hate street dates. You know what I say? Smoke em if you got em Sell em if you got em.

well, we could waste some time by POSTING SPIDERZ, the newest game from ubisoft!111

Fuck yeah do it people but add a mustache or eye patch.

klee123

I so envy all of you guys. Got an exams till the 23rd, so I won't be able to play the game extensively until that day. It's even worse when your first exam is on the 12th :-(

Kittonwy

Banned
Ima still in a dream

SNAKE EATEEEEERRRRRRRRR

DUH DUHDUH DUHDUUUUUUUUUHHHH

I'm going to keep humming this song until eb calls me to pick up.
Indifferent2.gif

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Greg said:
Damnit, there goes my enjoyment... no reason for me to even buy the game now.

The Patriots are 12 delivery men from UPS.

Shit I always had my suspicions but never the fucking proof! :lol

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
OMG OMG OMG, less than a day away! I dunno what I'll do first, the single player or MGO (which is insanely good).

I AM PUMPED:D

Kittonwy said:
Ima still in a dream

SNAKE EATEEEEERRRRRRRRR

OMG OMG OMG I have to start loading music on my ps3 for Snake to listen to. I hope he likes Teh Kinks.

tha_con

Banned
darkressurection said:
Yes, it was in the weekly ad. I am gonna bite at that price.

Co-Signed. I'm sold @ $39.99.

Anyone else hoping there is something similar to shooting Gako in MGS4? (You know, the green frogs). I hope SO BAD there is, or ID Tags...SOMETIHNG.

daegan

Darkpen said:

This girl molested the LIVING CRAP out of my girlfriend in 2007 at ACen.

She was dressed as Cooking Mama.

Kagari said:
lol, they gave us a store copy of the strategy guide D:

I sealed that thing so fast! If anyone opens it before Thursday they're in for a world of hurt.

hirokazu

Kittonwy said:
Ima still in a dream

SNAKE EATEEEEERRRRRRRRR

Indifferent2.gif
I have the song stuck in my head since last night. :/

Docpan

So I'm thinking about just charging the PS3 bundle to a credit card and getting this game tomorrow night.

I mean, I'd be able to pay it off anyways by the end of the month, but I don't have the immediate cash for the bundle.

Can I apply for a Wal-Mart credit card in-store and get the bundle right the fuck now?

hirokazu

muramura said:
OMG OMG OMG, less than a day away! I dunno what I'll do first, the single player or MGO (which is insanely good).

I AM PUMPED:D
Err, I wouldn't touch MGO until I finished the game. Spoilers guaranteed.

Wow!

I kept dying to start with lol, gotta get back into 'Metal Gear-style' I think, but after I got the hang of controls and feel worked out...

Wow!

And its soo purty. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom