• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I have stayed away, TOTAL BLACKOUT for me, I have not read the OP in this thread and no other page exept from my post and down on this page hi hi and I WONT until I completed this game

:D

robertsan21 said:
yea I have stayed away, TOTAL BLACKOUT for me, I have not read the OP in this thread and no other page exept from my post and down on this page hi hi and I WONT until I completed this game

:D

at least scroll through the OP to see how amazing it is. you won't see anything at ALL that you would regret. trust me.

Alright hopefully I wasn't beaten but for all you damn east coast sucka's.

countdown01.jpg

jvalioli said:
Do NOT scroll through the OP.

Of what?

BruceLeeRoy said:
Alright hopefully I wasn't beaten but for all you damn east coast sucka's.

countdown01.jpg

Of what?

OH SHIT THATS COOL ARTWORK!!!!!!!!

does the OP have stuff like that???

Damn I better leave this thread, I would kill myself if I spoiled anything on the day I get the game!

Dante

robertsan21 said:
OH SHIT THATS COOL ARTWORK!!!!!!!!

does the OP have stuff like that???

Damn I better leave this thread, I would kill myself if I spoiled anything on the day I get the game!

Oh man....You don't even know the half of it :)

Did you install the spoiler script?

Ploid 3.0

Man Bruce, you got this style locked down. Wonder what a mgs4 box art done by you would look. And alas, I don't have the proper printing resources to get it printed if you made one.

the_id

Hi,

Good news... your order has been shipped and is now on its way to you! Here are the details:

Order number ****** has been sent via Courier Post and the tracking number is: ***************.

The following products were shipped:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - Games - PlayStation 3 - New

You can track your order online at:

http://www.courierpost.co.nz/Track/Track+n+Trace/default.htm

(Please note: Your parcel should be trackable from 6pm tonight).

Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery of this order. In the rare event that your package does not arrive in the expected time-frame, you can call Courier Post on 0800 COURIER (0800 2687437) and request a track-and-trace. You may need your tracking number to speed things up: **************.

:D :D :D :D :D

jvalioli said:
I was saying that robert shouldn't scroll through it if he has been on a total media blackout.

really, if he doesn't read anything I don't see how he could possibly... ah well, it's up to him I guess, but I find it to be fairly harmless.

jvalioli

brandonh83 said:
really, if he doesn't read anything I don't see how he could possibly... ah well, it's up to him I guess, but I find it to be fairly harmless.
Well, if he didn't watch some of the later trailers then some of the pictures in the OP would be new to him.

jvalioli said:
I was saying that robert shouldn't scroll through it if he has been on a total media blackout.

Ahhh gotcha.
The spots that have MGS4 related stuff are pretty basic and obvious to see. But if he doesn't want to see absolutely any screenshots or anything I can understand that.

jvalioli said:
Well, if he didn't watch some of the later trailers then some of the pictures in the OP would be new to him.

yeah. I just think if he scrolled down through it really quickly he wouldn't see anything. the pictures and such, most of them, are smaller preview icons anyway.

Sidzed2

Haha, picking mine up in 2 hours exactly. Glory, glorrrrry be!

By this time tomorrow everyone will be up to their nut sacks in Metal Gear Solid - LOVE IT.

Trakdown

Just got the call from EBGames letting me know they're having a launch party starting at 10 pm Wednesday!!! :D

It's so damn close. And just enough time for one more playthrough of MGS2 to catch me up.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Sidzed2 said:
Haha, picking mine up in 2 hours exactly. Glory, glorrrrry be!

By this time tomorrow everyone will be up to their nut sacks in Metal Gear Solid - LOVE IT.

An hour and a half! I can't believe I managed a complete and total media blackout.

G0DLIKE

klee123 said:
I'm capped, so would like a summary.

It's translated so might not be 100% accurate.
He basically says some parts of MGS4 were only able to be accomplished on PS3 and that he's thinking about how he can change this around other platforms.
The man also says that he intends to create games 'till he's dead. Fuck yeah!

Shit, I was suppose to play MGS 3 all day today to try and finish it before Thursday and I fell asleep! FUCK!

I just beat The Fear... How many hours do I have left?

Nooreo

prelude514 said:
Shit, I was suppose to play MGS 3 all day today to try and finish it before Thursday and I fell asleep! FUCK!

All hope is lost

Sidzed2

prelude514 said:

It CAN be done - you do have about 1/2 the game to go, though, but it is the BEST HALF, and it can be done in about 4 to 5 hours I think, so get to it. You NEED to finish mgs3 to enjoy 4, from what I know. All 3 games in the solid series are ESSENTIAL to understanding MGS4.

Ploid 3.0

We have bonded in this thread. Now lets use this new found brother hood and destroy all that oppose us in MGO. Army of one!

:( what dow't tell me there's like 15 hours left or some shit like that.. Not that I'm not enjoying the game, mind you... I just won't be able to play MGS 4 until I finish it, I'm anal like that.. Not to mention Portable Ops, which I haven't even started yet..

Edit:

Sidzed2 said:
It CAN be done - you do have about 1/2 the game to go, though, but it is the BEST HALF, and it can be done in about 4 to 5 hours I think, so get to it. You NEED to finish mgs3 to enjoy 4, from what I know. All 3 games in the solid series are ESSENTIAL to understanding MGS4.

Alright, beautiful... So.. I have 6 hours before I work, so that combined with whatever time I have left tomorrow after work should be enough! :D

*Starts up MGS 3*

Sidzed2

Ploid 3.0 said:
We have bonded in this thread. Now lets use this new found brother hood and destroy all that oppose us in MGO. Army of one!

But I dream of a nation without borders, without ideologies!

prelude514 said:
:( what dow't tell me there's like 15 hours left or some shit like that.. Not that I'm not enjoying the game, mind you... I just won't be able to play MGS 4 until I finish it, I'm anal like that.. Not to mention Portable Ops, which I haven't even started yet..

Not 15, about 5ish if you get a move on. DO IT.

Plus, forget Portable Ops, it's quite cumbersome to play - just watch the cutscenes on youtube and play it later on if you must. But I will say that a few key plot elements of Portable Ops are handy to understanding MGS4, but that goes without saying.

Sidzed2 said:
But I dream of a nation without borders, without ideologies!

Not 15, about 5ish if you get a move on. DO IT.

Plus, forget Portable Ops, it's quite cumbersome to play - just watch the cutscenes on youtube and play it later on if you must. But I will say that a few key plot elements of Portable Ops are handy to understanding MGS4, but that goes without saying.

Alright, cool.. Is there any particular video that has all the cutscenes in order that you;d recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom