• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
MortalMonkey said:
only one question left for me, do I play on the sweet 1080p, HDMI monitor up close and personal on my desk from my comfy chair, or do I go with the 40" XBR from the comfort of the comfy chouch. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/IMG_3698.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/IMG_3701.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/IMG_3707.jpg
try selling some of ur stuff for a little bit of tact and you should be ready to ride

peetfeet

Recieved my copy in the post a little earlier....

mgs42.jpg

mgs41.jpg

Now i gotta wait for my replacement PS3 to arrive GODDAMMIT! I hope it comes soon :-S

peetfeet said:
Recieved my copy in the post a little earlier....

mgs42.jpg

mgs41.jpg

Now i gotta wait for my replacement PS3 to arrive GODDAMMIT! I hope it comes soon :-S

Which store did you order it from mate, my bloody game order is still on order commited.:lol

peetfeet

supermackem said:
Ahh yeah they are great i normally order from them went for game for some strange reason this time wish i never.

My frustration is that my Bluray drive packed up on sunday and Sony are sending the replacement console today, could be here any second.... or i could be waiting all day. Oh well at least i have time to read the manual before jumping in!

Yasser

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE
i need to shower and get ready for work, i'll take pics when i come back home, then sneak out!!

Doc Evils

dabookerman said:
You got it before meeeeee :mad:

NEJJJJJJJ

Post lots a pics, lots of his arse, the honour is yours.

I'm leaving for Zavvi soon, so you can do it instead, plus it is the advantage of being in London, we get mail priority. :p

Lakitu

st5fu
What the fuck is this bullshit? Every other UKer is getting it, I ordered from Game and they're still packing my game, how long does that take?? :<

Doc Evils said:
I'm leaving for Zavvi soon, so you can do it instead, plus it is the advantage of being in London, we get mail priority. :p

You better get there quick. My mates there (chinese guy with ponytail, say hi to him), he's first in the queue he says, I just spoke with him.

Doc Evils

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
These are alrwady going for triple the price on eBay :(

I posted a link yesterdey when play.com had some in stock, probably canceled orders. Some managed to nab one in time, the finished pretty quick.

dabookerman said:
You better get there quick. My mates there (chinese guy with ponytail, say hi to him), he's first in the queue he says, I just spoke with him.

EEK!

Kazenone

God dammit everyone who is receiving their copy already! I have to wait about 24 hours before I can get to the shop tomorrow.

jorma

is now taking requests
Sweet, my copy was just mailed. I guess it will be resting in my hallway when i get back from the dentist tomorrow afternoon. Thats how you turn a shitty and expensive day into an awesome and expensive day!

GalacticAE said:
Was it on the list of midnight launch stores?
Our store just opened. We only have like 8 pre-orders total, lol. I had mine pre-ordered at another store (the busiest in the area), but canceled it when I got a job at the new GS.

I'm an idiot. :|

SamuraiX-

22 more hours to go...! And 32 more hours until I get the game in my hands. I'll be going to sleep now though, so that cancels out 9 hours right there. Then there's the other 9 hours of sleep I'll be getting the following night because my GameStop isn't doing a midnight launch. That leaves only 14 more hours of conscious waiting time! :D

Hixx

The postie picks an ace day to be late for the first time in... well, ever since I've lived here. Damn him! Could have to wait until after dinner from him to show up now :(

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
HixxSAFC said:
The postie picks an ace day to be late for the first time in... well, ever since I've lived here. Damn him! Could have to wait until after dinner from him to show up now :(

He's at home playing your Metal Gear.

Omikaru

HixxSAFC said:
Oh god I'm in exactly the same boat! I'm sitting by the window, peeking out every five minutes looking for a sign of his existence...

Add to the fact that I got up early just to make sure I was there to answer the door, and the fact that I never slept last night, and I'm mighty pissed off. Bastard postie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom