• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
peetfeet said:
Anybody know if you can play songs from the HDD using the iPod? It only has the ingame music and podcast etc when i try using it.

Only in game music.

So the podcast is there?

llTll

Banned
right now i am at chapter 3.

i just want to say something. i have seen a cut sence that lasted way more than 40 mins., um ok i love the game and all but i swear this is like watching a movie. i could have my dinner while watching it and finish and that thing didnt end :/

i dont want to say when or where so i dont spoil the game. but wow that was alot :/

commissar

TTP said:
So the podcast is there?
Yes, and they mention future DLC podcasts over the course of the year too :)

On an MGS4 note, if you've been watching all the footage expect to be pretty bored during the first act. I could've walked away from the game, srsly ._.

dabookerman said:
Holy shit, there are some cool guest appearances in the 90 minute doc.
Itagaki!

What did
Itagaki
say or do?
I bet Kojima is one of the guys that he fears enough to stay humble

revolverjgw said:
What did
Itagaki
say or do?
I bet Kojima is one of the guys that he fears enough to stay humble

I can't remember, all they say really is what Kojima does best with the games, or why the games were revolutionary/innovate/different etc.

llTll said:
right now i am at chapter 3.

i just want to say something. i have seen a cut sence that lasted way more than 40 mins., um ok i love the game and all but i swear this is like watching a movie. i could have my dinner while watching it and finish and that thing didnt end :/

i dont want to say when or where so i dont spoil the game. but wow that was alot :/

That sorta almost sounds like a complaint :/

Atrophis

So i warn my housemate its coming today.

He goes out this morning and misses the postie by a few minutes :(

Missed post card says he can pick it up at 4pm...which is when he starts work.

So close, yet so far!

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
My copy has been shipped by Game, should arrive tomorrow.

Yarr!

h3ro

So who is going to do the new MGO thread in the online section?

I definitely want to be the the Official NeoGAF MONKEY STEALS the PEACH clan.

16i6wjs.jpg

spwolf

Spiegel said:
There is a transport strike in Spain. I don't know if I will get the game tomorrow.

This is awesome
NO

eh, i will be getting at it in 3 weeks, soonest... going to euro2008 and then play the game...sih.

h3ro said:
So who is going to do the new MGO thread in the online section?

I definitely want to be the the Official NeoGAF MONKEY STEALS the PEACH clan.

16i6wjs.jpg

Oh man, I have so many great memories playing the original MGO as Colonel Raikov and just running around grabbing everybody's nuts. Can I do that in MGO now?

We should have all the clans have a (insert animal) Unit title right off the bat, instead of having the first one just be "NeoGAF." Because if the limit is still 64 players there will probably be at least 5 neogaf clans.

Bulla564

Banned
I woke up today desensitized to the pain of the wait.

All the people that own the game are not affectin.... me.... in the lee..ast...

*breaks down to cry*

Baha

I wish I could get the game tomorrow morning (I pre-ordered the LE) but I have a graduation to attend, so I won't be on the battlefield till tomorrow afternoon.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Steroyd said:
If you've done the MGO beta you'll understand that the 1.01 update was... painful is an understatement.

And I can listen to my codecs through my blu-tooth headset!? Holy fucking shit!

1. Yep...I remember... :/

2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Damn sleep. I had to stop playing for tonight, but here are some of my obvservations.

I honestly think this is the best looking next gen game I've seen, bar none.
If the framerate was consistant, I would be happier, but even at the framerate it is now, it's absolutely beautiful.

Gameplay is fun, most of the beginning you won't be doing much, I finally got to a part where you're just let loose to do whatever, and I dd just that!

I joined the rebel side, just because it seemed kind of easier at the point I was in. If you go around and rambo people too much, the enemy army takes notice of you and sends more fools after you, so if you wanna kill everyone in sight, be prepared to defend yourself.

Drebin is not a stereotypical Japanese video game black guy, has some incredible animation.

Gahhh I can't wait for my first boss fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom