• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
lunlunqq said:
It's 5:00AM EST now. I just wake up and cannot sleep anymore. My fucking EB won't open until 10:00AM... :mad: These fucking bastards!!!
You aren't alone, I just woke up too :(

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I caved!

n562804271_587197_7688.jpg

:D

acm2000

umm, it cant just be me wondering, but, where the hell is the AI? i just watched the 4 videos on gamersyde, and the AI doesnt seem to exist, is there an extra easy mode or something? cutscenes are gorgeous tho, gameplay, not very, but the AI is puzzling me.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So, we sold out of the hardware bundles before midnight... I'm hearing that a lot of Walmarts and Best Buys also sold out quickly.

Mromson

Kagari said:
So, we sold out of the hardware bundles before midnight... I'm hearing that a lot of Walmarts and Best Buys also sold out quickly.
I went into three stores today. They all were sold out on PS3's and MGS4's, cept for one last MGS4 LE edition :D

Ironballs

acm2000 said:
umm, it cant just be me wondering, but, where the hell is the AI? i just watched the 4 videos on gamersyde, and the AI doesnt seem to exist, is there an extra easy mode or something? cutscenes are gorgeous tho, gameplay, not very, but the AI is puzzling me.

I'm playing on Big Boss Hard. No complaints about the AI thus far (at the end of act 1).

I'm assuming most gameplay vids are taken using Naked Normal difficulty.

Ironballs

Ashhong said:
now i remember, how do u stick someone up? in mgs2 i just stood behind and raised my gun..doesnt work here

That's pretty much it, get behind them and hit L1. Use triangle while holding L1 to frisk them for items.

Well, I caved. I haven't really enjoyed an MGS game since the very first one, but hell. There's nothing else to play on my damned PS3, the boxart looked very nice and I want in on this game you guys seem to think is so good.

Vito

Banned
Got the european LE.... box has a dent in the front, you'd think that a 95 euro game would deserve some bubblewrap. but noooooo... time to call and bitch. :(

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
At the moment I've got the PS3 hooked upto an SDTV, but I'm going to move it downstairs so I can play it in HD. SD wont do this game justice.

scaffa

This day is going to be horrible. Im at work now and I really want the Limited Edition (im in europe) and its not available anywhere in the city. Its driving me nuts.

I ordered it online this morning and it seems I might have a chance to get it, order is in process and ready to be sent out. But this means that I wont get the game today but maybe with any luck tomorrow and even after the weekend.

I preorderd the normal edition and that copy is waiting for me to be picked up... what shall i do :D Buy or leave it. Its a shame that the case of the LE edition has the same art on it.

acm2000

psycho_snake said:
At the moment I've got the PS3 hooked upto an SDTV, but I'm going to move it downstairs so I can play it in HD. SD wont do this game justice.

but its not "HD" anyway ;) but still, playing any current gen game on an SDTV is pretty horrible.

lambchop said:
no one's tried their import copy yet to confirm region lock on line or the bonus disc?

theres no region lock online, you just get put in the regional servers, japanese game = japanese servers etc, the bonus disc might be tho if its just a bluray movie, if its a ps3 gamedisc with bonus content, it would have to be region free like the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom