• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

all characters that need wish particles: DONE!

i don't know what happened, but i did one tin parade and got 33 items, of which 1/4 were nothing but particles .

in fact, 3 whole wish particles dropped willy nilly. finally done with all characters except leviathan, orichalcum is proving particularly annoying to obtain.

J0dy77

all characters that need wish particles: DONE!

i don't know what happened, but i did one tin parade and got 33 items, of which 1/4 were nothing but particles .

in fact, 3 whole wish particles dropped willy nilly. finally done with all characters except leviathan, orichalcum is proving particularly annoying to obtain.

Is there a good guide for where the best places to get items are and which you should focus on? It's really unclear how things drop and what to focus on.

Deadly

21-7 helpp. Should I just memorize where the mobs spawn and place my guys to be ready immediately? The lightning attacks destroy me...

given an average of 8k per attack of coins 3, that's 687 attack of the coins runs.

given 20 energy per run, that's 13,740 energy total.

given 5 minutes per energy, that's 68,700 minutes. which is 1145 hours, which is 47 days, 16 hours, and 59 minutes.

also im not seeing the difference of using zeera's 15% coin boost :mad:

Visceir

Coin creeps and getting the daily bonuses is all I'm bothering starting Terra for at this point and Coin creeps I'm mainly doing for the skill boost. Think I can get ~7% skill boost on a weekend for a character.

I do wish there was more to this game as I do like the characters/designs and would be willing to delve into the world way more. Makes me wonder about the consol version and what their plans are for that....I'm sure they already have a vision/concept for it in place.

Well we do know 4-5 new story chapters are incoming, and a new CO-OP boss was datamined.

Then there's the bearded Sakaguchi battle, and also PVP in due time.

They'll probably show what's next at the NicoNico show this Friday.

Visceir

That is good and all, but stuff like that will probably only occupy me for a weekend at most. I meant it more like actually having a choise and ways to explore the world and more ways to build up and improve your characters.

Wish I could say I'm curious where the story takes us next, but it has been piss poor so far.

kiyoaki

I got two slime slugs on my run yesterday, so it seems to work. It might be worth it considering it saves you money for coin pacts.

had 90k coins, did 3 10 coins at once pull.

got dupes 4 times in a row. must be a new record. on the plus side i got:

Velraine
Onyx Dragon

I was definitely lacking shadow users. Plus i completed the milf and daughter duo!

Hige

I finally completed the Pact of Fellowship pulls, sort of! Pulled Sheena/Camellia/Suoh, but I'm waiting to finish their skill boost % via pulls after I level them this week, since a dupe SS gives +5 levels and +10% skill boost. Definitely makes going from level 60 to 70 easier.

I didn't pull most of the special characters until I got pretty much every monster maxed, so don't get your hopes up before you dump ~5 million coins into it. I got Maralme on pull #331 and 1441, then Camellia on pull 1580, then finally everything else in the 1620-1640 pull range after I finished 100%ing the monsters.

Deadly

WTF @ 26-1 with the king guy doing his shit and killing a whole row in one hit? I'm guessing you have to clear the trash mobs and he leaves everytime but I've only got 1 fire mage and shit just isn't dieing fast enough.

I hate the bullshit levels there is sometimes. At times it's extremely easy and then right after it gets extremely difficult.

anaron

What do you all think could add to the gameplay to really deepen it? I think the game is in desperate need of some new features asap

What do you all think could add to the gameplay to really deepen it? I think the game is in desperate need of some new features asap
We just got CO-OP, which is pretty big.
Also PVP incoming.

I think wishing for weekly updates is asking too much for a mobile game, especially if you play hardcore.

anaron

We just got CO-OP, which is pretty big.
Also PVP incoming.

I think wishing for weekly updates is asking too much for a mobile game, especially if you play hardcore.
No I mean to the core gameplay, not the promised features we've known about since the beginning that while are fantastic, don't change much about the way TB plays

Visceir

I've already voiced it several times in this thread but here's my current wish list:

-turn the world map into an actual world and offer more than one path to go along.
-give characters accessory/card slots and give each monster a card with some kind of special effect or ability to allow customizing your character.
-implement a roguelike dungeon with like 100 floors that is randomized and gradually gets harder and harder.

anaron

I've already voiced it several times in this thread but here's my current wish list:

-turn the world map into an actual world and offer more than one path to go along.
-give characters accessory/card slots and give each monster a card with some kind of special effect or ability to allow customizing your character.
-implement a roguelike dungeon with like 100 floors that is randomized and gradually gets harder and harder.

Oooooh, I like these

sensui-tomo

just started this game, havent really played any mobile games before so i'm looking through the guides to see what i should do and whatnot, just got this person named sheena which was a SS class, is there an SSS class or just e or D(lowest i got) to SS/SSS?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
just started this game, havent really played any mobile games before so i'm looking through the guides to see what i should do and whatnot, just got this person named sheena which was a SS class, is there an SSS class or just e or D(lowest i got) to SS/SSS?
Ranks are D to SS.

Seems the strategy guide is coming out at the end of the month. Only jp though.
About 14$, and comes with a code for a SS unit and the item to upgrade it.
(no info or pic yet)

I doubt we'll see an english version.

Visceir

Seems the strategy guide is coming out at the end of the month. Only jp though.
About 14$, and comes with a code for a SS unit and the item to upgrade it.
(no info or pic yet)

I doubt we'll see an english version.

You'd only get it for the art and SS unit anyway, I doubt it'll have any information that isn't readily available on the internet already.

If it's a really good SS unit it might actually be worth getting (if you're willing to spend money on the game), considering how much buying energy costs and how rarely you get an SS unit from the pulls. Bet it'll be the only way to get it too.

Some pics of the strategy guide here:
http://terabatoru.com/archives/2036.html

Shows the included SS hero too.
8900-jpg.2336

Apparently thief/treasure based, with one of her top skills being Mug (steals coins on hit).

Wow.

brand new character, an archer with a much needed skill: 1000 Arrows to supplement the guaranteed 1000 dmg from zuzu (sword) and macuri (spear).

and they came up with the most unique looking character and name: Harold.

:/

Top Bottom