• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Matt322

Nothing more awesome than dropping money only to get repeat two B repeats back to back.
Yeah, I have gotten Bahl 4 times in the Pact of Truth. Look at that skill boost!

leMznEZ.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Got 10k gold this morning, kinda wondering if I should pull the trigger and add a job to my Alika (S) or Amina (SS) OR just wait to see if I get another SS gacha and spend the money there.

I'm sitting on several job changes and I'm a little weary to go through with any of them -_-

Burt

Just pulled an A ice mage, not too shabby.

Main team is pretty balanced out now with an SS dark archer, 2 A mages (ice/fire), an A lance tank that self heals, Kuscah healing, and generally whatever else I need to fill it out for a particular fight. Could use a definitive A+ swordsman, but I have a couple B ones that are filling in well for now.

Aexact

Got a few energy from completing chapters so immediately pulled the re-roll. My first characters were Bahl and Kusch followed by Sheena, sword, and Kem, lance so it'd sure be nice to get bows or magic.
It's a gold letter! What could it be?

U7pOafi.png

=(
Well, the artwork is as cool as ever.

Guess I'm sticking with my tutorial archer and generic monster lizard mage for a little longer then, haha. Got a mandatory lighting lizard from story mode, might try him out a little.

meow

Pulled once on the coin pact and once on the energy pact. Got a beastfolk mage and Eileen. Not bad, esp after all the complaints in here I'm glad to have a levitation char, just need to get her second job.

Still lacking an archer though.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Pulled once on the coin pact and once on the energy pact. Got a beastfolk mage and Eileen. Not bad, esp after all the complaints in here I'm glad to have a levitation char, just need to get her second job.

Still lacking an archer though.
I'm so jelly right now.

Some Nobody

Wiped for the first time on 16-3, even normal mobs are more or less one-shotting my guys

This is worrisome, unless you guys aren't powerleveling. (Which I doubt.)

Edit: The gold thing is more or less worthless. Everytime I try I get either a skill boost or a generic. My last time I got a random ice mage. Like, the fuck?

I feel like I should play this game a lot more than I do. Even though I love it to death, I only play when I am on the bus. Most of my characters are level 20, got this on the day that it came out as I was browsing Google play, and I am still on chapter 5. I love reading each character's lore, and since I only play on the bus, that alone eats away at the time that I could be spending playing the levels... Oh well.

Also we are at 800k right? That godly OST will be ours soon guys :p

bon

They spoiled me with a ton of energy early on, but now it takes so long to get enough to recruit. Free to play is diabolical.

Is there a list of monsters fought on each stage out there somewhere? I'm trying to grind for monster drops so i can 100% them and theoretically eliminate them from my drop pool on pact of fellowship.

SirKhalid

Holy crap nice, I caught Regencell 20 minutes ago and I just got 5 energy as compensation.

Edit: Boo, I used my energy and I got Pahrl dupe.

Uthred

5 energy compensation from Regenercell, nice. Got Grace, not a dupe but useless for me, not so nice.

Edit: Interesting, as soon as I got Grace I could upgrade her to her second job because I apparently still had the Tera Fragment you get as part of the story, presumably this would be the same if you started with Grace and got Bahl

chrono01

Haha, I was hoping that they would give us Energy for having Regenercell. I even guessed five Energy early on, I'm glad I was right.

It makes the two times I ran 14-4 earlier today worth it. :)

putermcgee

Worth (Pull #44)

YFG5bry.jpg
I can't think of a single gaming experience that would be worth rerolling that many times. That just seems insane to me, like game-ruiningly insane.

That said, Amimari is the only character I *always* have in my party. Other characters rotate in and out, depending on what I need for a given stage, but she's always there.

zulux21

stupid update made me do it after a battle, which caused my game to not save the battle win... which caused me a 40 min set back as i had originally had exactly enough energy to finish out the chapter :/

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Does Metal Area 1 begin soon?
*Hey yeah it's open :D
I can't think of a single gaming experience that would be worth rerolling that many times. That just seems insane to me, like game-ruiningly insane.

That said, Amimari is the only character I *always* have in my party. Other characters rotate in and out, depending on what I need for a given stage, but she's always there.
Eh, if I'm going to be playing dozens of hours I'll spend 3 on rolling while tabbed at work or watching a Twitch stream. NBD really. My breakdown was something like:
  • 1 SS (Amimari)
  • 3 S (All bad according to SA thread)
  • 20 A (3 good according to SA thread)
  • 20 B (2 good according to SA thread)

And yeah I'm very happy with her being the pickup, I got an Ice Spear (U'nasag the Torrent / B) as my other so it's nice to have elemental even if he isn't A'meripact (Ice Mage / A)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Missed 3 slimes, 1 by butterfinger but got 35,000 xp not bad
I'm not sure what the SS Mages are like, but A'merpact is insane. Those AOE spells...
SA thread says:
Notable A/B
A'meripact: A Mage (ice). Sky-high magic score and lots of attacking skills; just as good as Piz'fer (SS) on offense. No revive/self-heal though.

Deitus

Finally got my second SS character, Rikken.

250px-Rikken-Job1.png

I really like her design, and she seems pretty useful too. Her Job 3 even has Control Time +2 Sec, but I'm sure that's a long ways off. She's a lot more useful (for now) than the SS Olber I got at the start, since he doesn't get any attack skills until 35, which is still a ways off.

Also, Pudding Time 2 is so much better than 1. After doing 1 several times, I would get 2-4 drops on average, all rings. In the 3 runs of Pudding Time 2 I've done, I've gotten about 15 drops average, with 1 to 2 rarer items each time (Dark Matter and Animaton). Now unlocking new jobs finally feels possible, though I'm still 1 or 2 items short for most of my jobs.

I'm not sure what the SS Mages are like, but A'merpact is insane. Those AOE spells...

Yeah, A'merpact is great. Luckily I got him right before starting the chapter that was all fire enemies, so he's served me well (the following chapter had a lot of fire too, so I've gotten a lot of use out of him). Unfortunately, the next chapter is heavy on lightning enemies, and I don't have any dark type attackers.

Negator

Guess I'm going to be grinding pudding time all day to grind Dark Matters.

Got an Orichalcum and Oxcesium my first run. Worthless!

Top Bottom