• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ffJGkio.jpg
4YX9Y3X.jpg

Standings as of 8/18/13
7Etpi0K.png

Wildcard Standings
8OTxS7A.png

FawtjJ7.png

dumbtheresachance.gif

MLB-Age on IRC
IRC SERVER (You can choose any one of these):
irc.browsingtheinternet.com
irc.gccafe.com
irc.wiicafe.com

IRC CHANNEL:
#mlb-age

CLIENTS:
WINDOWS: X-Chat, mIRC
MAC OSX: Colloquy, Linkinus
UNIVERSAL: mibbit.com

Mibbit Link: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#mlb-age&server=irc.wiicafe.com

KgpcVYy.jpg

HrGEduH.jpg

OT1 - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532374 - Laugh at our predictions!
OT2 - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570065

Chris R

I think we might make another push towards .500... After we get our butts kicked in Oakland that is. If we can take 2 of 3 off Texas again and own the Astros and Angels we would be close :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Could all you Red Sox partisans please arrange for your team to hit Arod again? It seemed to help you lose the game. Put that one on the right side~

"I want A-Rod to win his appeal, turn into a fucking centaur and hit eight-hundred more home-runs, with needles in his arms the whole time." - some internet knucklehead.

turnbuckle

Poor Square Triangle and Beast, snubbed from the team affiliation pic. :(
Were they caught using PEDs?

No idea who goldilocks is. I smell an east/west coast bias.

Yesterday's game is absolutely going to get the Yankees going.

And if they get going, the greatest troll playoff run of all-time is going to happen this year. A Yankees team fueled entirely by hatred? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Hope Girardi enjoys his 1-week suspension. That looks like a swing at an ump to me.
Who pissed in your cereal?
I see you missed the last week.

also Jim Malone, Mets S&C guy and The Man... The Myth... The Legend...
Jim Malone @JMaloneStrength
Thanks to my "brother from another mother" @Goldberg for stopping by to meet the @Mets guys today! #twins pic.twitter.com/XUMKBpFrUN
BR_WeYnCEAEmfxy.jpg

Fox318

Hope Girardi enjoys his 1-week suspension. That looks like a swing at an ump to me.

I see you missed the last week.

also Jim Malone, Mets S&C guy and The Man... The Myth... The Legend...

BR_WeYnCEAEmfxy.jpg

I'll take Girardi punching umps over Terry Collins sleeping during the mest's 7000 extra inning games

turnbuckle

Fuck Dumpster and the Red Socks for making me root for the Yankees and A Rod. Ugh.

It only looks like a miss because you've been primed by seeing Dumpster's multiple missed bean attempts and watching lots of people miss swings at Matt Harvey this year.
Doesn't look like a swing with any intention to make contact by Girardi. Now, that may still be grounds for a suspension but I think it should ignored.

3N16MA

Banned
So Braun was calling other players and accusing the sample collector of being an anti-semite and, worse, a Cubs fan?

Braun is an ass wipe who bet his innocence on his family and was pounding his chest when he got off. Now when he gets hit he just crawls into his cave and hopes everyone forgets about him.

Top Bottom