• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Royals fans would love Rex Hudler on national TV. Dude is entertaining as hell with Ryan Lefebvre playing the straight man to his antics. Rex makes a great observation or shares an incredible story from his playing days, then follows it up with a comment about a booty knock, or Paulo Orlando hitting a game winning homo, or this clip...

The moon is a beautiful planet.

lupinko

Royals got this.

giphy.gif

Gary Cohen was on the Michael Kay show and Kay had a great idea, that I'm sure would never happen. Similar to the NCAA basketball final, you broadcast the game on three channels (obviously owned by the same company). One has the national broadcasters, and the other two have the local team's booth.

As Kay said, for them it feels like you take the hottest girl in the school to prom and then watch someone step in and take her home.
It's the utter worst. Drives me crazy I haven't had GK&R dropping historic calls throughout this run. Just set up a pirate stream or something we could sync up to the TV. Anything. I know it can't happen, but I'd do anything for it.

Azuran

Banned
Fuck the Royals. I hope they become the new Buffalo Bills. I hope they continue being a joke of a franchise even when they reach the WS.

Let's go Mets.

Thaedolus

I want to personally apologize to the Astros and Blue Jays fans here, when I prematurely started dancing on the supposed grave of the Royals in Game 4 of the ALDS, I most certainly jinxed everything.

May the Mets fans have mercy on my soul.

see5harp

I wonder if Murphy can keep it going. Dude is seriously having one of the most ridiculous post seasons I've ever seen. It would be hilarious to see if the Royals treat him like Barry Bonds or something.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Ken Rosenthal had a pretty good article recently where he pointed out the big lack of diversity in FO's and managers. Things have gotten pretty bad pretty quickly, as Fredi Gonzalez is the only current non-white manager and there are only 3 non-white GMs. Not a good look for the organization that made a holiday out of Jackie Robinson.

zroid

Banned
Average viewership for ALCS Gm 6 on Rogers Sportsnet was 5.12 M

12 M total viewers

so a third of the population tuned in at some point @_@

Don't care or know much about Baseball but I just want to say.. As a New York Native that was made fun of for liking the Mets instead of the Super popular Yankees... I'm happy to see them finally make it.

Go Mets!

Prepared and PercheD for Basketball. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom