• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate |OT| If at first you don't succeed, try Tri again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

if a cat gets away with your stuff I believe you can find their 'stash' to retrieve it. It'll be a pile of junk with a yellow ? icon over it when you get close. If you try to gather there without having been stolen from, it just gives you a message saying there's nothing found. I believe you also have a time limit to get there and retrieve it, so if it was important (IE: your last trap on a capture mission) then head there immediately.

Oh wow. I always wondered what those were for.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
IMG_20130322_100557.jpg

From the PAX MH panel. Some decent slides.

Xater

From the PAX MH panel. Some decent slides.

No targeting: I think that has been solved with this game.

No levels: Do they mean leveling up your character? why des that matter? Loot is everything.

Too hard: I don't think this game is hard, it probably just explains stuff badly. Although I have to say the tutorial in this has been decent.

No story: Not important to me but if it was there I would not complain.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone got a quick charm table guide available?

Here ya go.

Note that the verification app is still not working at the moment, but that first link is everything you need to know about getting it to work. And there's a link to the app as well that allows you to pick and choose charms and see what table you would need to get said charms.

Charm Tables

^^ Can we put this link the OP?

Also, the Charm App lists all charms by table and is super useful if you know what you're doing.

Table Verification - When it's up and running, use this link.
Table Verification Alternate - Same as the first one, but it seems to work sometimes when the other is down.

I wanted to top of page snipe so people would see this and have info on tables.

sammex

Here ya go.

Note that the verification app is still not working at the moment, but that first link is everything you need to know about getting it to work. And there's a link to the app as well that allows you to pick and choose charms and see what table you would need to get said charms.

Thanks.

Emitan

I don't want a story in MH until we get text that isn't awful. 9 years later and they still haven't done anything about this.

Kouriozan

That website tool to check what table you have is still down >.<
I give up, I'll just play and if I didn't get the table I wanted, I'll restart with another weapon.

daxy

Did they nerf Lagi or something? His tail spin (on land) used to go all the way around, right? It only does a half circle sweep now. I just recall that attack being way more dangerous.

Alienous

Does anyone know what the WiiU download size is for this?*

EDIT: Never mind. Didn't pay attention to the Ultimate OT. Good work.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I've been rocking the dual swords mostly so far. Spent a few hours trying out the gunlance. Jesus christ and I thought lances were slow in Tri.

(The unleash-all ammo blasts are ridiculously OP, btw.)

Mafro

That website tool to check what table you have is still down >.<
I give up, I'll just play and if I didn't get the table I wanted, I'll restart with another weapon.
Yeah I did the fishing run a few times and took note of the haul but I can't be bothered waiting for that bloody website to start working again. If I've not got table 10 then so be it.

Qurupeke

Sushifish x2
Pintuna x2
Sh. Starfish x2
Pintuna x2
Popfish x5
Sh. Starfish x2
Popfish x5
Sushifish x2

Could someone do the table search for me? I always get an error..

Foofaraw

I haven't got this game yet because I only have a 3DS and it has no online play. Does this new update allow online play via the 3DS alone, or does everyone on this thread also have a WiiU?

I haven't got this game yet because I only have a 3DS and it has no online play. Does this new update allow online play via the 3DS alone, or does everyone on this thread also have a WiiU?

3DS version will remain offline, but I'm currently playing the 3DS version just fine. I do have a Wii U version but I haven't felt the need to go online just yet (planning to finish single-player village quests before jumping in).

DaBoss

Damn, Duramboros is not forgiving! Beat it in 30 min, but it was pretty hard. Almost used up all my Potions and Mega Potions. It didn't help that it avoided one of my 2 pitfall traps.

LtOrange

What are some good dual blades I should work towards? I am completely lost when it comes to equipment in this game. I am still really early in the game...just made the jaggi set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom