• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate |OT| If at first you don't succeed, try Tri again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
I make a brand new set, and the very next monster I fight is exactly the element that the set is weak to.

Monster Hunter pls. ;_;

Also I will still make a video of the charm table thing, it's just that my capture card is busted and I had to send it back to get a replacement.

I make a brand new set, and the very next monster I fight is exactly the element that the set is weak to.

Monster Hunter pls. ;_;

I remember my early G-Rank days in MHFU.

To beat X monster, I need Y weapon.
But to beat Y monster, I need Z weapon... which is easier to do with X weapon.

cacpcom pls

Wynnebeck

Banned
Alright you fuckers. Just bought the game and charging up my 3DS to play. What should I know going from playing MH on PSP/Vita to 3DS?

Mileena

Banned
Alright you fuckers. Just bought the game and charging up my 3DS to play. What should I know going from playing MH on PSP/Vita to 3DS?

You're gonna really hate the single analog shit coming from Vita's glorious right stick implementation. MHFU on Vita <3

You'll hate either the lack of second analog or not being able to claw.

You're gonna really hate the single analog shit coming from Vita's glorious right stick implementation. MHFU on Vita <3

What they have on the 3DS is a lot better than whats on the PSP.
the target focus is a great system and it's good that you dont have to claw. Also if it really annoys him, he can get a CCP. At least he has choices.

Can we use the Wii LAN adapter on the Wii U for the tunneling app, or will there be a separate one coming out? From what I've seen there appears to be differing info out there.

Ok, so I'm up in 4star stuff right now (just scared off Lagaicrus) and I think I want to start working on some heavy bowgun stuff.

What armour and heavy bowgun is the best thing I should make at my level?

Rize_21

First Rathalos ruby in
reward with the Kayamba's ultimate mask(?)
quest!I hadn't cut the tail but have captured it with a trap while he was sleeping,capturing monsters change everything,it feels so good!

And regarding the masks,these ones are overpowered.
Fake Felyne and Fake Melynx,they throw every type of bombs,it was impressive to watch Kayamba launching an explosive barrel on the head of the Rathalos making him fall on his teeth,but the "best" thing is that you do not take any damage from them...unlike the monsters that ends up broken from all parts and with massive stuns(the Gobul especially).

Pharros

I apologize if this was asked before in here, which it most definitely was, but could anyone tell me if there's any news regarding the Circle pad pro XL for the Americas? If not, where is the cheapest place to import one?

Thanks guys, looking forward to some hunting very soon :D

I shoulda just stormed ahead to see my table ranking, now I've invested too much time and im approaching that time to find out, don't want to change.

panda21

this is really scratching my demon's souls itch

for just starting out and using a long sword, is the chainmail armour or hunter's armour better? i could forge most of the hunter's armour but i dont know if it is actually better than the all chainmail set I have at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom