• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate |OT| If at first you don't succeed, try Tri again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a Lagiacrus Horn game, stop giving me Lagiacrus Plates instead ;(

3 fights in a row, 3 Plates. Why desire sensor, whyyyy

*faints from amazing luck*

I just want a Lagiacrus Horn game, stop giving me Lagiacrus Plates instead ;(

3 fights in a row, 3 Plates. Why desire sensor, whyyyy

*faints from amazing luck*
Did you break his horns? And try capturing for more loot...
Sigh...still can't be on to play with you GAF =(, gonna be busy for a while...

ramyeon

I wonder if the patch will come out in 20 minutes here in Australia too? I'd assume so seeing as its supposed to eliminate region blocking, would make sense for a worldwide simultaneous release.

Neki

I spent a good 20 hours farming offline Ceadeus in MHT. I'm not really excited to do it again, haha. It's just so boring.

I tried it and failed the quest. :-(

Anyone know the drop rate of Elder Dragonblood on low rank Ceadeus and Jhen?

man how much blood do you need from elder dragons

Remfin

You guys should just ask if he'll open-source the program. Who knows, he may even say yes!

Although it's not exactly hard to do whatever you want anyway...if you're unethical enough to do something with it, it took me literally...10 minutes from starting the DL to having a working copy

Mileena

Banned
downloaded and installed! Literally the first time a Wii U download has gone at a decent speed for me.

e: holy blurry mess :/ it looks really ugly compared to my TV

burgerdog

Finally!

photo5dhamf.jpg

Wait a minute, so I just spent an entire day off farming Brachy to make my armor set, but I need one item from Agnaktor, which I can't do until HR5? WHY SHOW ME THE SET THEN -- and let me make every other single piece? Seriously fuck this game.

Ken

Wait a minute, so I just spent an entire day off farming Brachy to make my armor set, but I need one item from Agnaktor, which I can't do until HR5? WHY SHOW ME THE SET THEN -- and let me make every other single piece? Seriously fuck this game.

Are you playing online? Just find a HR Agnaktor room and do it a few times?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Looks really nice on the gamepad, besides really small text.

And it reaches all the way into my room, at least to my desk! Works on my bed but if I move it it lags.

ooooh, what armor is that?

I don't get this off-tv play. Is there a way to just play wtih the TV off 100% of the time?

Off-TV play means you can just use your gamepad instead of the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom