• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate |OT| If at first you don't succeed, try Tri again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

Dat marketing.
mmmmz4zpv.gif

Sigh...looks like I have to restart my download...ugh -_-

You can't start from where it stopped?

Eusis

Oh wow thanks! I would never have guessed that.
The game does explain it, I just never bothered to put it back up. Kinda wish I could have it on both, especially as I could zoom in on the bottom screen but see the larger one on top (or vice versa.)

Finished downloading my 3DS game, and it's 12 minutes til my Wii U download finishes.

Now all I need to do is wait for my charm table time to come up and I'm golden.

Argh - I must have hit it just a second too soon and got on Table 9 instead of 10. At least 11 and 12 are ruled out, so I'm going to continue forward. A bit of a bummer, but it took me a while to get to the first fishing mission and don't want to deal with it again.

I kinda wanna get this game but I've only ever played the psp one for like a few hours years ago. From what i played i liked it. This game interests me after playing the Wii u demo and I love games like Dark Souls, which I've beat. However, I don't really have any interest in the coop online aspect of this game. Unless its easy to get a random group going for tough coop quests.

What about voice chat? How does that even work on wii u?

Basically what I'm asking is if its still gonna be enjoyable soloing the game instead of playing in coop?

ramyeon

So annoyed that this doesn't release here in Australia till the 23rd, which is also a Saturday, meaning my preorder won't be delivered until the 25th :/

Anteo

Oh man I'm just running around doing smaller quest and collecting little things but this game is addicting. Just upgraded my Iron Lance after discovering some earth crystals. Now to go for another quest...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Been downloading the Wii U version for two hours and there's still 40 cocking minutes left. WTF.

Satch

Banned
oh my god this is so frustrating

how the hell are some of you doing collection quests and im stuck getting bodied by lagombi's jungle brother

this game is so hard for me

Effect

Copy didn't arrive today as planned do to UPS having issues with the weather here in Pennsylvania. Not on my end though as snow has been melting all day in my area and the roads had been fine since before noon.. Here's hoping it gets delivered tomorrow.

Yeah, jumping online right from the start is not a good idea, I have to do some offline quests and get a better gear, lol. My bow sucks so much ass and I don't even have coatings to use!

The online is great though, it works really well. Are we going to pick a server / lobby / password or not? Andrex! HELLO!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, jumping online right from the start is not a good idea, I have to do some offline quests and get a better gear, lol. My bow sucks so much ass and I don't even have coatings to use!

The online is great though, it works really well. Are we going to pick a server / lobby / password or not? Andrex! HELLO!

I'D SAY SOMETHING IF I COULD GET ONLINE GODDAMNIT

How about you choose since I "stole" the OT from you? :p

Wut. Apprently in the harvest field, I just happened to look at the clock and it looks like it was about to end. So I look at how much time exactly I have left by clicking my health/clock on the touch screen and I see this

Time Left: 71599:00

explodet

Bah!
Just finished "Big Game Hunting" and now it's bugged - it won't automatically end the quest. I've been waiting 10 minutes waiting for the 60 seconds to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom