• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastos

Pardon, Charge Blade. :v
Hehe
Here it is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1LE1D5YSZM
I was so surprised when I saw it take off and fly around like an airplane.
Ugh, I just can't stand the idea of it.
LOL

Garuga's moves are annoying, he just turns around headbutting your face so fast, or he spins, or he shouts then proceeds to combo your face with 5 lightning-fast headbutts and it hurts a lot.

I'd take 2 Savage Joes over a Garuga.

Ursn

Whats the easiest/quickest way to get money? I know in MHU3 you could farm something and sell it for big profits i just don't remember what it was.

ohlawd

can't believe I'm at 20 kills for G Shaggy and not a single mantle to my name. meanwhile I'm swimming in phosgems.

break head, tail carve, shiny drops, carve. argh

Juraash

Whats the easiest/quickest way to get money? I know in MHU3 you could farm something and sell it for big profits i just don't remember what it was.

Godbugs were the go to farm item. You can do the same with the Wycoon here. Also fishing in Dundorma can get some decent money. I'm sure there's other ways also, but those are quick/easy depending on where in the game you are.

The most common weapons I see online are Dual Blades, LS, and GS.

I honestly thought I'd find more IGbros, but I guess people got tired of resource management.

holy fuck I just got a mantle

I should complain more

Maybe I should complain about not getting Rathalos Mantles. Totally need one to finish my Azure Skylark, and nothing ever drops. I knew the one I got my first run may have been needed later, but no, I had to make the Lagi X armor (which has served me extremely well so far).

So I should get one soon, right?

B-Dex

Debating trying to rank up online or progress my caravan. But all the 5* quests left are terrible.

Although maybe I should just do my urgent and get shagaru magella out of the way. I probably spelled that wrong.

Ended up cracking and buying MH4U so I didn't have to keep transferring my save when I wanted to hunt monsters on the go. On 3U I was mainly a Gunlance bro who dabbled in Hunting Horns. With 4U I'm trying out the Bow, any tips for the new gunner?

ohlawd

Maybe I should complain about not getting Rathalos Mantles. Totally need one to finish my Azure Skylark, and nothing ever drops. I knew the one I got my first run may have been needed later, but no, I had to make the Lagi X armor (which has served me extremely well so far).

So I should get one soon, right?

hopefully lol

if you were farming Azure Los too I'd join in since I need tails >_>

XaosWolf

Just finished all HR3 key quests and no urgent. Wth.

Edit: Did a Harvest tour and it showed up. Odd.

Edit 2: and dc'd just as we start the Mohran fight!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anyone doing Three Virtues tonight? I still need at least four more Triforce and doing it with randoms (and actually finding a room doing it) is a pain in the ass.

edit: Ayeee, someone else just messaged me. Guess I'll join there room right now. I'll still be up for more later though.

Quadratic

Hi,

Anyone able to help me with the HR6 urgent?

50-9469-7810-5601
PW: 0001

Its the S.Magala fight. We can farm him a bit if people need parts.

Edit: full

bobohoro

I wouldn't say that. There aren't any other impact dragon cb iirc

True, but then you really want elemental phial if something's weak to dragon. And its final raw pales in comparison to other impact phial CBs, even with the high affinity. It has pretty good sharpness, but no slots, so ultimately, while I like the look and it's not a bad weapon, I can't see it being THE optimal CB in any given situation.

Edit: Again, this is talking about final upgrades, for large parts of the game it is one of the best CBs you can create and upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom