• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

jorgejjvr

@Alternis

or anyone that can help. I saw you have the Star Knight set. You have the quest? I would love to get that set. I'll be playing later today. Anyone? From what i saw its not a dlc that is out, eh?

Sadly, I don't have the quest, but I know someone who does. Haven't seen him online often though...

-Alternis

brau

Sadly, I don't have the quest, but I know someone who does. Haven't seen him online often though...

-Alternis

:( i was hoping you had it. been asking to see if we could get a party together to get the pieces. if anything.. we should still play later today. Also.. what was up with your drops yesterday? bad/slow internet connection?

jorgejjvr

:( i was hoping you had it. been asking to see if we could get a party together to get the pieces. if anything.. we should still play later today. Also.. what was up with your drops yesterday? bad/slow internet connection?

Yeah, stupid connection :/

Well, even if I don't have it, I'd still love to hunt with you guys (I hope my glaive is appreciated :p) and plus I probably know more about that quest than most since I've actually done it five times. It's quite difficult/annoying. Seregios and Zinogre in the arena at the same time and they seem to do double/triple the damage. STUNS EVERYWHERE.

-Alternis

brau

Yeah, stupid connection :/

Well, even if I don't have it, I'd still love to hunt with you guys (I hope my glaive is appreciated :p) and plus I probably know more about that quest than most since I've actually done it five times. It's quite difficult/annoying. Seregios and Zinogre in the arena at the same time and they seem to do double/triple the damage. STUNS EVERYWHERE.

-Alternis

You sure are. You are quite skilled, and you tend to mount monsters pretty fast. :) i am always happy when i see you join the room.

tm24

Friday night i can host it. I've been burning through the Witcher, but can carve out some other monster hunting time

Anyone interested in some G-Rank Ukanlos farming? Randoms aren't doing much today.
24-2408-9064-1429

Whelp, that didn't go well :p

Anyway, i'm off to the store for a bit. Should be popping into help a little more often now that school's out and my mood's shifted back to MH after some Story of Seasons and Xenoblade time.

brau

Alright... i am gonna have some dinner... but i am here. If someone doesn't post a room for help. I'll post one in a few mins.

Friday night i can host it. I've been burning through the Witcher, but can carve out some other monster hunting time

Awesome! let me know the details when you know what works best for you :) and thanks!

brau

alright guys room is up.

09-8570-4517-7536
or if you have me you can just look me up on friendslist.

up for helping or whatever.

EDIT:
Glitch is here. Waiting on two more.

jorgejjvr

I'm sorry guys, I'm somewhat unavailable right now. A huge fever has struck me and I'm hardly coordinated enough to hunt effectively. Once again, I apologize guys.

-Alternis

brau

I'm sorry guys, I'm somewhat unavailable right now. A huge fever has struck me and I'm hardly coordinated enough to hunt effectively. Once again, I apologize guys.

-Alternis

don't sweat it... or maybe do sweat it out man. so you can feel better. :) take care of yourself and we'll hunt soon. drink lots of liquids and get some rest!

jercruz

My G3 quests is now a 'checked silver'.

If I keep doing those 'Operation' urgents, will the G3 eventually be 'gold checked'?

mudkyp

Long time Gaf lurker looking for some help for me and my wife to rank up. Fighting Black Gravios.

Room number is 45-5675-1612-6130
No password. Anyone is welcome :D

Renoir

So... Fuck the caravaner.did all low quest doodle? OK. Well since none of the monsters murdered you. I'ma make you fight all 3. Zingore, ssj rajang, and God magala.
Good luck doodle.

I just opened a room to do some G3 quests. The more the merrier!

69 4454 2154 1331

No code so possibility of randoms appearance!

geez, you create a room for G3 and everyone that comes begs for gog...

nvm, I joined another room...

Leezard

I finally found a GX hunter host so I managed to get two tickets.

These pieces are insane for a GS user.

So far I made a set with Challenger+2,Critical Draw, Rock Steady, Razor Sharp, Focus, (Mushromancer/Tremor Res/Bio researcher/any 5 slot skill).

Yrael

I'm hanging out for G rank Gold Rathian. Also, is it likely that the Colourful Feast DLC will ever be officially released outside of Japan?

Shengar

I'm hanging out for G rank Gold Rathian. Also, is it likely that the Colourful Feast DLC will ever be officially released outside of Japan?

The quest already translated. It's a matter of time until Capcom released it unless they convinced that people must paid hundred bucks to visit Japan and received the quest from USJ.

Rawk Hawk

For the first time I found this thread on the 2nd page...

We are slacking today, I didn't really get to play last night so not much to share, haha. I did hop on for a quick fight, need some Teostra parts for armor and a weapon I want to make, started the fight with randoms and instantly DC'd, spent 20 minutes trying to solo him and ended up dying. Honestly his rush was the worst for me to avoid, just kept getting trampled. I didn't notice how annoying that was, since usually there are multiple targets for him to attack.

Top Bottom