• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Yrael

There's something weird about fighting Apex Deviljho. It always seems to catch me off guard at the worst possible moments - almost as though it can "predict" when I will next be vulnerable (like doing an abrupt hairpin turn and pouncing on me just as I'm sheathing my weapon, thinking that it was running away from me).

I think that overgrown pickle is a lot smarter than we give it credit for. :p

I've been smacking my face against that Basarios mining glitch and I just can't get it to go off correctly. Are there rooms with empty space so that I can smash something else with my hammer?

Got a spot open. Just doin turns now.

Okay, so, I WANTED to stay until you got enough points for your 2nd Wystone, but I underestimated how many you needed and overestimated how many each quest gives, and now lunch is here. so this'll be my last one. Sorry I couldn't help more.

tuffy

For a lot of Caravan Points in a hurry, I recommend going to the Rust Abolisher in Harth. Have him polish and then trade in junky relics for hundreds to thousands of points apiece. It's a good way to clear out one's equipment box too.

For a lot of Caravan Points in a hurry, I recommend going to the Rust Abolisher in Harth. Have him polish and then trade in junky relics for hundreds to thousands of points apiece. It's a good way to clear out one's equipment box too.

This is some great advice. Totally forgot about this!

You can also get radical stuff from them, like Zenith gems.

I'll do some Chaotic Magala GQ quests with people, or anything 127+ with arm/leg/waist and a weapon bias with CBs if you don't like the Chaos. I've also got a Kirin quest.

DQ, bleh. Finished it, Kirin is less fun.

I'll do some Chaotic Magala GQ quests with people, or anything 127+ with arm/leg/waist and a weapon bias with CBs if you don't like the Chaos. I've also got a Kirin quest.

What happened to you? There were like 5 shots left to Kirin and it fell.

We killed kirin, then everybody left, now I need help for apex Zinogre!

56 5819 9680 4249

Quadratic

Great Hunts Herp Albert. Glad we finally did Raging Brachy. I did get my Immortal reactor last week though :p

Got yet another Pallium though. Always gets my hopes up when I see that icon in the rewards table.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Went to a con and got two MohHun figures.
Capcom_Figure_Builder_Volume_9_Seltas.jpg

Capcom_Figure_Builder_Volume_10_Kirin_%28Clear_Version%29.jpg

This will go great with my Ivory Lagiacrus figure.

I needed to drop down and get some common parts from the LR and HR Brachys. Boy after fighting Raging, regular Brachy feels so damn slow. Those puddles of goo stick around forever!

Lightbreak Press get. Now I just need to get the nectars for the Magala one and I think I'll have all the IGs I'll want.

Anyone care to hunt? I think I've resolved my connection problems.

Shengar

I needed to drop down and get some common parts from the LR and HR Brachys. Boy after fighting Raging, regular Brachy feels so damn slow. Those puddles of goo stick around forever!

Well yeah, not really. The Caravan 9 HR Brachy humiliate me by making me drank a megapotion, and I'm wearing fully upgraded Rath Soul Z armor and defense honed weapon ffs. Fighting it solo makes me rememberI hate Brachydios because its blasting attack during raged feels so cheap. It will do a roundabout turn, pounding your face with it fist that will connect unless you have Evade+2 or Evade Extender. Then as your hunter try to get up, it already prepare a pound blast fist which again, unavoidable unless you have evasion skills because while you can avoid the physical fist, the blast radius will always got you. Nargacuga "backstab" attack always got me but it isn't as infuriating. I'm glad they make Nuke Brachy pounding fist not always result in explosion while enrage.

So I've been using the armor skill searcher to find a set that I want to make, and finally squeezed in what seems like a crazy amount of skills...

...on a set called Star Knight.

Doing a little research it seems a lot of people want this set, it was exclusive to Universal Studios Japan. Who knows if and when it will be released here.

It does look like for a breif period people were able to unlock the quest and can host it for others. I don't consider bypassing Capcoms intentional content trickling cheating. So now I'm desperately looking for people that can host the quest, but all I see online are private communities or people that want crazy awesome guild quests as a reward.

Should I just give up on it?

So I've been using the armor skill searcher to find a set that I want to make, and finally squeezed in what seems like a crazy amount of skills...

...on a set called Star Knight.

Doing a little research it seems a lot of people want this set, it was exclusive to Universal Studios Japan. Who knows if and when it will be released here.

It does look like for a breif period people were able to unlock the quest and can host it for others. I don't consider bypassing Capcoms intentional content trickling cheating. So now I'm desperately looking for people that can host the quest, but all I see online are private communities or people that want crazy awesome guild quests as a reward.

Should I just give up on it?
Uh no cause a few people on here have it and run it from time to time.

Top Bottom