• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Just for testing purposes, have you tried using your phone as a wifi hotspot? MH4U barely uses any data, so data limits aren't a concern. I've done this several times on my Galaxy S5, Verizon, 4G, and it works flawlessly.

If it works, then the problem is probably something in the home network. It's always frustrating when something works normally and then suddenly stops working normally and you didn't make any changes. Makes it really hard to pinpoint. But if you are creative and persistent I am sure you can find the culprit.

I don't have that as part of my phone package, so I can't use this method. I will attempt other things though.

Jeff:

Try this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLgspZi6CM

Gaijin explains it very well, and I don't use Akantor or Ukanlos (even though they look cool), because of their terrible sharpness. I'd make one with leftover parts, but I could probably take that weapon to finish off caravan for quick kills.

I have Mind's Eye on Diablos X and it helps to fight some monsters such as Kirin where you normally cannot strike its back. I am mainly manning a Shamshir (Chameleos GS) since it has 3 slots that I need currently, while I am searching for a new charm.

I'll re-watch it, maybe I skipped over something.

And I'd like to beat up my GQ Teo to get more arm choices for my Dragon X set but I don't know what relic skills to be after.

I'll re-watch it, maybe I skipped over something.

And I'd like to beat up my GQ Teo to get more arm choices for my Dragon X set but I don't know what relic skills to be after.

Quite a few options for greatsword users though. I find CritDraw to be very important as most of your attacks will be the draw.

Play with it on how you'd like, but I really enjoy CritDraw and FastCharge on my GS sets.

Wolfe

Quite a few options for greatsword users though. I find CritDraw to be very important as most of your attacks will be the draw.

Play with it on how you'd like, but I really enjoy CritDraw and FastCharge on my GS sets.

I think he was talking about what combo skill he wants to go after on the relic arms he'll be getting from the quest.

I dunno what to tell ya Jeff, my best rare 10 Dragon X arms so far have had stalwart, not a skill I really care about unfortunately but if I get some more pieces with it I guess I'll try a set out with it if I get enough pieces :p

Wolfe

Now that I think about it I never asked if I could get those Dragon X quests from you. Wouldn't mind trying to eventually build out a full set.

Also speaking of great swords I just noticed the Rajang one is a huge spiked club, bet it looks badass swinging that thing around in a monsters face lol.

Now that I think about it I never asked if I could get those Dragon X quests from you. Wouldn't mind trying to eventually build out a full set.

Also speaking of great swords I just noticed the Rajang one is a huge spiked club, bet it looks badass swinging that thing around in a monsters face lol.

Pair that with Kirin armor and you got a caveman! And yeah next time i'm on i'll send them to ya.

No idea. It hadn't been a problem pretty much until last week and I sure didn't muck around with my settings in that time.

I had something similar last month but it was that I wasn't able to connect at all in a game, I could do everything else online with my 3DS just not join or host a game. I worked with Nintendo and my ISP and the only solution that worked was getting a personal static IP address from my ISP for my account. Configuring everything for the IP on my 3DS let me connect online again with no issues. It might be something to look into.

Shengar

I got a 2 slot, Potential +6, Artillery +14 charm just the other day in a quest reward so it's definitely possible.

I also wound up with a Spirit +5, Handicraft +7 charm ages ago.

I'd trade them both for some better Pierce Up or Normal Up charms if I could.
And of course, the one who get Handicraft+7 Spirit+5 charm is someone who play 100% as gunner all the time.

So what do you guys think of someone who would use a cheat device to obtain things available in game normally (not the DLC armor that hasn't been released yet), or to make charms that can technically exist? Would you care if they weren't bullshitting builds?

So what do you guys think of someone who would use a cheat device to obtain things available in game normally (not the DLC armor that hasn't been released yet), or to make charms that can technically exist? Would you care if they weren't bullshitting builds?

Well, if they weren't bullshitting builds and weren't bragging about their cheat device, how would we ever know?

But me, personally, if I found out, I just wouldn't play with that person any more. I won't hate on 'em or anything, but yeah. Like, what's the point of the game if not working for rare materials to build your gear?

co1onel

I just don't even understand why you would want to do this. By cheating to make certain sets, you're completely skipping one of the main appeals of the game. If you don't like the grinding, go play a different game that doesn't involve grinding instead of resorting to cheating.

Admittedly after fighting Nuke Brachy lord knows how many times, I could understand someone wanting to hack in a few immortal reactors.

But mine's a downloaded copy anyway.

Evening all! Opening a room up for testing out some new armor, G-rank whatever, and I'm sort of trying to finish all G-rank quests at the moment.

Rotating basis as usual.

Hall Id: 44-6333-9854-3354
P/w: 9099

I'm really happy with this Dalamdur SA. Its damage is just nuts for not being completely upgraded, it has +40 defense built in, and the only downside is that I don't have three slots on it to fool around with. Maybe also it's an elemental phial, but elemental with Blast is actually a pretty useful boost to the explosion trigger. Plus it sounds super cool.

I hope the G Dalamadur comes this month so I can finish it off and hone it. Is the DLC put out on the first of the month?

Thanks for the hunts everyone! I'm interested in pushing members towards Arena next time.

I'd like to get the Black Belt helm so I'll be up for that.

Hey MonHun gaf. Long time lurker, first time poster.
Anyone wants to help a Hr4 (I know) to beat the urgent pink rathian,

I just beat it with someone but it doesn't count, and I,veg been struggling and stagnating for weeks to find someone who would help.

28-3082-2786-3952

I just beat it with someone but it doesn't count, and I,veg been struggling and stagnating for weeks to find someone who would help.

28-3082-2786-3952

On my way.

Shengar

Admittedly after fighting Nuke Brachy lord knows how many times, I could understand someone wanting to hack in a few immortal reactors.

But mine's a downloaded copy anyway.
Once you cheat, there's no turning back. You'll always cheat in future, depend on it, and eventually kill the whole fun of your game.

28-3082-2786-3952

Oh my god, did the stupid Palico hitting you prevent you from carving the tail?

PrankT

Just had one of the most embarrassing deaths I've had in a long time. I played against apex deviljho and the first moment I encountered him I rolled right into his foot stomp for an insta-cart. I didn't account for the next two deaths, but I definitely set the tone of failure. For shame... I apologized to the team before leaving to cry on my palico's shoulder.

Just had one of the most embarrassing deaths I've had in a long time. I played against apex deviljho and the first moment I encountered him I rolled right into his foot stomp for an insta-cart. I didn't account for the next two deaths, but I definitely set the tone of failure. For shame... I apologized to the team before leaving to cry on my palico's shoulder.

"WATCH THIS GUYS!" :D

jercruz

Oh yeah, I should have figured you'd have it!

How the bloody hell do IG pros get Orange off of Raths when they're not toppled?

I follow it when it tries to trample another player, and hit up its groin area. Be quick, most likely it'll target you next!

EDIT: Also jump-and-mark the orange areas.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Any rooms up right now?

Thinking of making a gunning set since I haven't touched that yet in this entry. Not really sure whats good these days.

I can make one if you want to
I just need one hunt before I can go into two weeks of hiatus
Fire Emblem IF

Fire Emblem If

Edit - Yeah I could go for a few farming runs, gimme a sec to see which hbg I think I want to make lol

Alternatively I have a 140 bow/bowgun rajang if anyone wants to run that

Ah.

She reminds me of one of the villains from a PS2 horror game called Haunting Ground (Demento in Japan).

FptqdkQ.png

upandaway

Got some time to do some farming if anyone's up for it

I could go for anything G-Rank between Najarala/Zinogre/Brachidios, Zamtrios, Tigrex, S.Nerscylla, R.Basarios, S.Zinogre, Seregios, Diablos, Brute and Molten Tigrex high rank, and on and on why do i need so many things

08-1691-2622-7453 / 1111

Top Bottom