• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Renoir

Ok. I killed him like 4x but no tail.. Figures it was a rajang like tail. I even got a purple gem out of it.

Don't know what to do with it I'm so exited.

XaosWolf

Okay gonna have to ask for help here:

Can anyone help me with the Gravios May Cry event quest please?
I absolutely hate Gravios and his ridiculous health, doubled with my shitty armour.

Just want my Dante felyne is all. =(

tuffy

Okay gonna have to ask for help here:

Can anyone help me with the Gravios May Cry event quest please?
I absolutely hate Gravios and his ridiculous health, doubled with my shitty armour.

Just want my Dante felyne is all. =(
I just tried a practice run and he is comically small for a Gravios. Whip up a room and I can lend a hand.

So I got a relic IG with +4 Hoarding, that combined with the Victory Feather and Star Rook Greaves gives me Pack Rat which I believe is Gathering +2 and Charm Chaser combined. So, what skills should I add on to this for gathering and such? The torso, gloves, waist, and talisman are free to be anything and the head has 3 free slots while the legs have 2 slots. Anyone have ideas? I'm new to the gathering meta.

Beats

So I got a relic IG with +4 Hoarding, that combined with the Victory Feather and Star Took Greaves gives me Pack Rat which I believe is Gathering +2 and Charm Chaser combined. So, what skills should I add on to this for gathering and such? The torso, gloves, waist, and talisman are free to be anything and the head has 3 free slots while the legs have 2 slots. Anyone have ideas? I'm new to the gathering meta.

Iron Belt gives you all the points you need for Speed Gathering. Then you can use a charm or slots to get Spirit's/Divine Whim which reduces the break chance of your gathering tools.

lol I think you'll create later so I sleep since it was night here and I have minir headache :(
It's cool, we can hunt next time.

Oh and does anybody happen to have G Dalamadur they would be willing to run later? Would like to finish my glaive so I could have more blast options.

Wanderer5

That was close. lol

Thank you so much. I almost had a heart attack through cause I had a SD problem as it was saving, but thankfully it went through, so I can breathe now!

Well now I can set forth new goals now, particularly getting stuff from Chameleos to create Belobog's Scythe, and Twilight of the Gods.

Wolfe

Made a G-crown turns room (or whatever you want to post, just said G-crown since I'll be posting my 140 Cham first lol) for anyone not doing anything atm.

02-8820-2338-3064

Riposte

Beating Tidal Najarala took so much out of me lol. Downed it with 1 or so min left on the clock. Probably would have been easier if it wasn't an elder hall mission, but still easily one of the hardest fights in the game (solo). Maybe it's just because I've been using lance.

One more huge gigantic thank you to tm for hosting that mission and getting me this dream SA.

Now I just have to get two more Zenith L gems to put it's attack up to... 1728!

onionfrog

Made a G-crown turns room (or whatever you want to post, just said G-crown since I'll be posting my 140 Cham first lol) for anyone not doing anything atm.

02-8820-2338-3064
Good hunts guys!

Level 140 Chameleos is a real piece of work. I'm honestly glad we only did that one once!

Top Bottom