• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Airan

Master's Test DONE. Whew, that was intense! Couldn't quite make it to 7 mins like a video posted on YT but eh, I'm happy enough, got a bunch of Dissenters and 2 Crooks for my efforts. Thank Gog for the fence :D

Renewed

Any idea what dlc is hitting tomorrow?

Mario and Sonic Palico Gear quests (Sonic one seems to have Seregios as the enemy in a quest called 'Super Sonic Seregios').

More Fanclub, where the quest reward gives materials for a megaphone.

Uniqlo crossover content? (clothing company)

More Challenge Quests, and quests pitting you against Kirin + Oroshi, and Gore + Shagaru (these give materials for EX gear). Also a Fatalis quest and an episode quest pitting you against Garuga, Akantor and Ukanlos.

This is what I can gather, some of it may be wrong.

Quadratic

Doing some G level Gore Magala guild quests. Need one more sensor and eclipse for my Longsword. If people need parts come on over.

03-2986-1937-0138
PW: 0001

jercruz

Uhmmm... Ok after helping others do their gog urgent and left when its my turn. Can anyone here help with my gog urgent?

30-4213-3784-4261, no pass

Shengar

I'm not sure if this is true. I've been using 1xSkill Technician 3x Unreal blocker 1x Attack palico as my standard layout and to me it seems it comes down to luck and if you manage to block often enough. If i didn't get a win the first time i reset the game, try again and more often than not succeed.
IMO blocking > everything else. One attack palico is usually enough to win all three areas.
Indeed? I never use that kind of extreme setup and at most I use two unreal blocking in desperation mode. While its rarely happened, of the dictate me to lose, I'll lose no matter how much I reload the game. Maybe there's a difference between resetting and reloading. The former will reset the sequence of event while the latter will not change anything.

Unicorn

Man. I hit a wall because I don't want to solo silver Los. My router has been acting up or something. My 3DS keeps throwing error codes. I power cycled my modem and router, but no go. Either drive to a friend's to play with them or leech their net. So instead, I've just been debating where I want to get food because I haven't eaten since yesterday.

Went online with randoms and got not one, nor two, nor three, but FOUR Rathalos Ruby while farming Silver Rathalos. I only needed one (or two, I don't remember), but it was pretty fun.

Now I need a Rathian Ruby too...

Juraash

Any g-rank turn rooms going? Got the place to myself, just had a few slices of cold pizza, ready to wreck on some monsters.

Well, I am now HR2. I been tackling the HR stuff really slowly as I have manly been focusing on the Caravan stuff. I still haven't don't any quests online.

XDDX

Doing the G2 Gore Magala urgent and maybe G3 or helping other do the urgent after if anyone is interested

Room ID: 00-5240-7054-5053

Doing G3 now, still spots open.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Finally upgraded my lance to the rexpelgouger. Just one more upgrade in G rank and i'll finish it. I just wish those drop rate for kecha ears+ weren't a lie on kiranico.

Anyone want to help me farm Gold Rathian? Need two spikes for my glaive, and I may possibly want her armor set (though that can wait; the glaive is what matters). Don't care what HR you are as long as you can play.

Let me know and I'll make a room.

So is using a brace and drive wystone combo counter productive? Just wondering since I haven't exactly fought any apex monsters yet.

Mzo

Took down the Chaotic Gore Magala from the scroll tonight, all caught up with what I've decrypted so far. I wonder what's next!

Went again playing with randoms, now farming Gold Rathians for rubies. We killed about 15 with nothing, and then, BAM! Two rubies!

After that, I stayed in order to help them get the plates and stuff they needed, and then...
BAM again! Four Rubies in the same quest!

I'm also swimming in Gold Rathian parts!

I never knew how fun online is before!

tm24

Yay! I made my Rebellion Up set! It's ugly as sin! Gonna brave the double Rath arena again just to replace the skull with the Black Belt helm.

Does anyone have an HR basarios quest they can share with me?

Has this ever happened to you guys before? My system crashed while I was checking the two street passes I got for the game and when it came back they were deleted. Every other notification is there but those don't exist anymore.

Shengar

Pretty sure it's HR7. Nothing G rank in this video if they didn't go out of their way to mention it.
What? I mean we already got HR Fatalis so what's the point? Sheesh Capcom, just give us the G Rank stuffs already, especially monster who don't present in G Rank.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What? I mean we already got HR Fatalis so what's the point? Sheesh Capcom, just give us the G Rank stuffs already, especially monster who don't present in G Rank.
Don't you need to be like HR 70 to get the current Fatalis or something?

There's a room open right now with one spot available if anyone wants to play. ID in my previous post.

Having fun with PK and mzo!

Edit: nvm

Top Bottom