• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rorschach said:
Yeah, especially when you get second and third chance points on every ****ing basket.

I give credit where credit is due.... Tony was crying on the bench.

So I take it that the servers are working fine now? I might have to go buy this now then...if someone would be willing to play me in about 1/2 an hour.

edit: ok I'm gonna go get it. I'll post in here when I get back.

jobber

ChrisJames said:
So I take it that the servers are working fine now? I might have to go buy this now then...if someone would be willing to play me in about 1/2 an hour.

I'll be up til 1:45am ish

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Stop doing coke on your NBA2k7 disc Chris.

Yes I still love this team. I miss Camby but having Ray, Marion and Morrison is so fun. Bobby Simmons and Paul are pretty sweet too. I have no clue about AK47's release so I'm not sure what to do with him yet, but hopefully I find his "magic" spot.

Truelize said:
Stop doing coke on your NBA2k7 disc Chris.

Yes I still love this team. I miss Camby but having Ray, Marion and Morrison is so fun. Bobby Simmons and Paul are pretty sweet too. I have no clue about AK47's release so I'm not sure what to do with him yet, but hopefully I find his "magic" spot.

Damn, how'd you know...

So anyway, they didn't even have the damn game. They had NHL 2k7, College Hoops 2k7, even NBA 2k7 on PS3, but no 360 version. Awesome. I guess I'll just get it tomorrow somewhere else (patience is a virtue).

jobber

ChrisJames said:
Damn, how'd you know...

So anyway, they didn't even have the damn game. They had NHL 2k7, College Hoops 2k7, even NBA 2k7 on PS3, but no 360 version. Awesome. I guess I'll just get it tomorrow somewhere else (patience is a virtue).

doh

I thought you were playing me :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty want to try one more time?

I'm up and bored.

Fifty

Matrix said:
Fifty want to try one more time?

I'm up and bored.

Enjoy the ability to be bored. I'm only up because I couldn't sleep. I have to be up for work @ 8:30. I can't spend an hour playing a game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats cool.

Rors,I can play but I have no idea if the game will let me actually play you :|

It seems to hate me tonight.

Matrix

nm Rors,Im trying a prac game against Fifty.

I dont want it to fail and us have to reset it.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Thats cool.

Rors,I can play but I have no idea if the game will let me actually play you :|

It seems to hate me tonight.
Alright, let's give it a go.

Matrix said:
nm Rors,Im trying a prac game against Fifty.

I dont want it to fail and us have to reset it.
Alright, nm.

;b

Fifty

Matrix, you probably won't think so because you were on the losing end, but that was one of the most fun games I've played this year. I really like our sliders (we turned blocks down a tad hoping to get more FT's, this was BEFORE I drafted AI). I actually used AI like he plays in real life and went to the line quite a bit.

That game was totally run and gun. I wish neither of us had to lose. Awesome stuff. Mobley is the man.

AI with 39/16. I think I'm in love.

Matrix

wtf you put that as a real game Fifty...arghhhhh

I thought that was a practice game like we had tried to do earlier :|

It was a fun as hell game,but I didnt know it was official.

Im so tired I didnt even notice the length of the quarters.

Fifty

There's no way to not have official games if they're on your schedule. Your only option is "challenge player" anyway, you gave it your all, it's not like we were goofing around.

Matrix

ahhh damn I thought we could practice,I had no clue how to shoot wih Dirk or Billups.

Fifty

Billups' release is really smooth. I can't imagine it's much trouble. Dirk's is another beast entirely. It's quite slow and sometimes you'll make shots when you don't have any confidence in your release, he's that good..but his release is very tricky to master. My jumpshooting with him has been pretty terrible all of S2 despite some brilliant moments. Funny how a guy like Mobley can dominate just because of his release. Same with Jax.

Ok I'm done for the night. I'm going to beat off to pictures of Allen Iverson (leading the league in scoring AND assists) Now I've got 15 games that won't be as good as that.

Matrix

Dirks shot will take me half the season to get down.

The real star of my team is Mobes.I think I'll start him over Gordon.That 3 you replayed.... :eek:

I could not for the life of me stop a.i.,I cant stay in front of him,he's so damn fast.I was like maybe I could counter with Boykins but that midget couldnt stick with him either.

My team can block...BOGUT! leading the league with Billups 2nd :lol

Matrix

holy shit awesome :lol

DMczaf

Jesus ****ing christ, T-Mac is ****ing posting up in the paint with 5 secs left, even though I'm down by 3, and then Hughes not only misses T-Mac, but throws the ball WAY out of bounds. Yeah, thats exactly how I want to lose. Hughes not being able to pass the ball 5 feet without it missing T-Mac by 10 feet.

Dammit, I need to stop reading this thread. I want to play with my new team really ****ing bad. I'm surprised that I have KG and Amare on my team; I usually would go with the smaller guys first, but I went completely the other way this time. However, I did end up getting Kidd from Rors, so it should be interesting.

P.S. anyone want to buy a ****ed copy of NBA 2k7. I'll give you guys the "good-guys" deal.

jobber

how in the hell do you score 32 points in a overtime o_O

JAX4MVP

Fifty

Damn, usually the stats are up by now or else they're not coming up. 271 points of total offense, gone into the ether.

Edit: Yes they're up!

Holy crap @ T Mac. AI is jealous

What I like most about that box score is that people actually went to the line 25+ times. None of this <10 BS from S2.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Jesus ****ing christ, T-Mac is ****ing posting up in the paint with 5 secs left, even though I'm down by 3, and then Hughes not only misses T-Mac, but throws the ball WAY out of bounds. Yeah, thats exactly how I want to lose. Hughes not being able to pass the ball 5 feet without it missing T-Mac by 10 feet.

Mabe T-mac's lazy eye played tricks on Hughes.

He thought T-mac was going one way and threw the ball 10 feet away instead.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I got my T-Mac stats though!!

54 pts (18-28 FGs, 4-6 3pt, 14-15 FTs)

Fluke stat line of the season.

I predict T-wack loses his touch next game.

DMczaf

What the stats dont show is that DCX went up by like 15 in the 4th with like 4-5 mins left, and then Mr. Lazy Eye took over. T-Mac was a man possessed. Too bad he wasn't given a shot to send the game to Triple OT because of SOMEONE.

hughes_fitness2.jpg

Wow, 57 free throws in that game. That's a whole hell of a lot. I'm not complaining though, there usually aren't enough FT's in our league games.

jobber

:lol I went to line 36 wait..37 times total in 3 games

too bad you all will bow down to

GAY

Matrix

You play boring basketball Jobber,calling plays and shooting easy jumpshots.

I'm not shocked you dont go to the line much.

zzzzzzzz

Yes I'm jealous of your ugly winning ways.

Matrix

Yea me!

I'll hack a mac!

jobber

Matrix said:
You play boring basketball Jobber,calling plays and shooting easy jumpshots.

I'm not shocked you dont go to the line much.

zzzzzzzz

Yes I'm jealous of your ugly winning ways.

41353472as2.jpg

Fifty

DM you'll be on pace for finishing this league in 4 days..

Fifty you'll be on pace for 4 hours of sleep!

^ Jobber links from bad sites. Silly Jobber.

Matrix

Shitty servers again,lag city with dm and then it booted us both.

I was winning too :(

T-wack 3/9 cause of the lag,but I would have taken it!

DCX

DCX
32 pts in OT was because we went into double overtime, would have been 3 over times if not for the blunder team of Hughes and Lazy Eye. TMAC was his go to player. LeBron did the brunt of the work for my team but J-Rich, Baron and Marbury went to work. It was a great game, it was third in a row, i was tired..and after losing a close game to True and just playing a frustrating game with Jobber ( as usual ) i needed that win.

DCX

Fifty

I'll be around early eve to play if anyone wants to. (4-6) or probably late, after 24. I hope to get a couple in today..I really had fun in my first game..I figure that's about to change.

So... I have a working copy of the game now. I'll be around later tonight (after 24) to get some games in if anyone wants to feel the pain.

Top Bottom